Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,160 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Would You Have Done Differently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Have Done Differently (622 Views)

Here Are 20 Things Authentic People Do Differently / 5 Things You Never Knew About Twins That Will Make You Look At Them Differently / It's Children's Day! What Have You Done Differently For A Child Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done Differently by hiteelong(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
If you knew then, what you know now, what would you do different

For me, have learnt not to put my full trust in nobles (humans), so that when I'm betrayed I can easily move on...

What about you?
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by wazobia50(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
If i had known what it was going to cost me,I wouldnt have lost focus in my marriage.........oluwafemi
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by Rexphobia(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nothing....I am here to learn...so the process is necessary

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by shamsuRana(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
hiteelong: If you knew then, what you know now, what would you do different

For me, have learnt not to put my full trust in nobles (humans), so that when I'm betrayed I can easily move on...

What about you?

were u ever betrayed?tho yeh.i support your idea.but there was really something dt made u this way.
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by shamsuRana(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
wazobia50: If i had known what it was going to cost me,I wouldnt have lost focus in my marriage.........oluwafemi

mhen dt really bad o!
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by hiteelong(f): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
shamsuRana:

were u ever betrayed?tho yeh.i support your idea.but there was really something dt made u this way.

Ofcourse, as imperfect humans disappoinment is inevitable. Let's say have had my own share, now if you tell me I have trust issues, I won't deny it
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by esof1(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eerrrrmmm! I actually appreciate who I am now and I don't regret anything done in d past because my past made my present.
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by SirHouloo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
I will love to work on my relationship with people.
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by Ekiseme(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexphobia: Nothing....I am here to learn...so the process is necessary
i dey your back
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by darnley16(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't reall know man,,,,
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
hiteelong: If you knew then, what you know now, what would you do different

What about you?
I would have lessen time better than I've achieved !! ........
Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
hiteelong:
Ofcourse, as imperfect humans disappoinment is inevitable. Let's say have had my own share, now if you tell me I have trust issues, I won't deny it
Attimes, don't even place excessive trust on yourself cuz you can even dissapoint yourself !!!

Trust or No trust , if you aint smart and strong you will fall into pits ... The most important is : when you fall , dust your hands and dress , stand up and move on while continuosly working on righteous path .... If you fall again , do the same !!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done Differently by hiteelong(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
donroxy: Attimes, don't even place excessive trust on yourself cuz you can even dissapoint yourself !!!

Trust or No trust , if you aint smart and strong you will fall into pits ... The most important is : when you fall , dust your hands and dress , stand up and move on while continuosly working on righteous path .... If you fall again , do the same !!
Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

43% Of Nigerian Children Don’t ‘exist’ -NPC / If Your Dad And Mum Get Divorced Which Of Dem Would You Like To Stay With? / >>>family Love<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.