Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead (621 Views)

Offshore Oil Worker,lets Meet Here / I Need Foreign Company, Or Nigerian Over There To Invest In My Talent! / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead by Dramadiddy(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
I watched it on the news yesterday and I was trying to get the whole story from the net but it wasn't really possible...Well from what I read yesterday, a young man of 26, working for a foreign company in Iju, Lagos, Nigeria was found dead in the gutter. According to channels, this young man was really sick and asked his boss for permission to go on treatment, and his boss refused, saying he must work, well this lead to the man's death and they decided to drop him in the gutter, I hope the government is taking note of things like this
Re: Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead by McWhillion(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Did you catch the name of the company?
Re: Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead by tonak(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Linda manufacturing, makers of expression hair extensions.
Re: Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead by Dramadiddy(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2014
tonak: Linda manufacturing, makers of expression hair extensions.
yeaa i remember it was a hair extension company...its so unfair...i hope people get to see this and keep an eye on these foreign companies in nigeria
Re: Worker In A Foreign Company In Nigeria Found Dead by pat077: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
it must be a chiness or indian coy.

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer- Procurement Officer Ref:10/14/real / How To Switch Careers Successfully As A Professional / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.