Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

At 30 Am I Qualify ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 30 Am I Qualify ??? (800 Views)

The Time Is 11:30 Am. Has Anyone Seen Tompolo At The Court??? / Asuquo Ekpenyong, Nigeria’s Youngest Commissioner At 30 (pic) / Nigeria Currently Ranked At 30 On World's Largest Economies' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by agtbulksms: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Hello pals, am just 22, a master holder in Law and Bsc in Political Sc. My dream is to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at 30. The constitution demands that one must reached 40 to qualify to contest for that office. Also i don't want to join any political party i want to form my own party. Please i need a very good advice. Thanks. From the future GCFR
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin grin abeg calm down
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by agtbulksms: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
no no no no no
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by wellmax(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
At 30 am I qualify

Title should be "Will I be qualified at 30"
"Will I be qualified when I clock 30"

1 Like

Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by billante(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Please go and your take malaria drugs! GCFR ko! FRSC ni!

1 Like

Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2014
...the constitution has given you the prerequisites for contesting any political office why are u still bothering itself...just wait till u get to d approved age in order to bcontest..but before I then why don't u engage urself in other political activities and be popular to the populace...goodluck on our political ambition
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by billante(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2014
wellmax: At 30 am I qualify

Title should be "Will I be qualified at 30"
"Will I be qualified when I clock 30"

And thats the person that want to be president?!

Common Simple English! SMH

1 Like

Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
go back to basic 1 and learn simple English foundation, then you stand a great chance in the future, but 50 years longer
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by M4gunners: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Bros work towards your dream don't look at some comments Nlanders are posting. The law says 40,for me you still have enough time to build on your dreams.
However, is not about party but what you have to offer.
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by agtbulksms: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks @mercie. Roger that @wellmax thanks
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by agtbulksms: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thanks @M4gunner. Let haters keep hating. For those of you who got A1 in English, where are you guys now? With your A1 certificates you're stil answering "YES SIR" in someone else office. Better wake up and dream big. Fools
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by martins0: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
agtbulksms: Thanks @M4gunner. Let haters keep hating. For those of you who got A1 in English, where are you guys now? With your A1 certificates you're stil answering "YES SIR" in someone else office. Better wake up and dream big. Fools

Just observe the correction and move on!
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by agtbulksms: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tnxs bro Martin
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
agtbulksms: Hello pals, am just 22, a master holder in Law and Bsc in Political Sc. My dream is to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at 30. The constitution demands that one must reached 40 to qualify to contest for that office. Also i don't want to join any political party i want to form my own party. Please i need a very good advice. Thanks. From the future GCFR
How did you enrol for an LLM programme with Bsc in Political Science, to the extent of being awarded the LLM? I'm aware that Law doesn't even admit students on direct entry.

1 Like

Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by agtbulksms: 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
@orlando it's very possible. Just get high grades. Forward any question you want to ask to Dr Stoll at stoll@rice.edu he will be happy to answer your questn
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by wesley80(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
agtbulksms: Thanks @M4gunner. Let haters keep hating. For those of you who got A1 in English, where are you guys now? With your A1 certificates you're stil answering "YES SIR" in someone else office. Better wake up and dream big. Fools

You come here drowned in your own lies and you expect people to be nice to you? At just 22 you claim to already have a B.sc. and a degree in law yet you don't know the difference between past and present tense? Only a foool tells that kind of lie on a forum!
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by murtalaa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
agtbulksms: Hello pals, am just 22, a master holder in Law and Bsc in Political Sc. My dream is to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at 30. The constitution demands that one must reached 40 to qualify to contest for that office. Also i don't want to join any political party i want to form my own party. Please i need a very good advice. Thanks. From the future GCFR
which Podunk university did u get all the degrees?
Re: At 30 Am I Qualify ??? by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
wake up

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Fraud / Obasanjo's Move To Remove Kashamu Hits Brick Wall / APC Will Win All Six North-eastern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.