Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku (644 Views)

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / Primaries: Atiku Leads Jonathan In Pdp opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku by okpismart: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and Presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has said he welcomes the decision of another chieftain of the party, General Muhammadu Buhari to contest for the opposition party’s ticket for the 2015 general elections.
Atiku in a statement personally signed by him, said the task of rescuing Nigeria is a duty leaders of the APC are committed to and, “the more individuals ready to be part of the mission to rescue the country, the better.”

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/251-apc-primaries-i-look-forward-to-an-open-free-and-fair-contest-atiku-tells-buhari
Re: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku by ellapius(f): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
God is abut to make them fight and kill each other
Re: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku by jfking2005(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
ellapius post=/post/26830126:
God is abut to make them fight and kill each other

@Ellapius, are you a Female or Male? because Lady rarely comment like this( Just Passing by anyway)
Re: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku by okpismart: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
They will soon be at each other's throats.
Re: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku by ellapius(f): 6:14am On Oct 09, 2014
jfking2005:

@Ellapius, are you a Female or Male? because Lady rarely comment like this( Just Passing by anyway)
sori sweetheart u a v lived all this time with dull women then
Re: I Look Forward To An Open, Free And Fair Contest in APC Primaries - Atiku by chinwike2(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Wetin them dey wait for o o o o o ! Dec. 2nd implosion tinz for APC apologists

(1) (Reply)

2015: Six Ministers May Resign Posts / Presidential Ticket Won’t Split APC – Saraki / Who Is Afraid Of Muhammadu Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.