Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies (49907 Views)

Strange But Funny Names Of Real People (photos) / World Most Hilarious Names / World Most Hilarious Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooltobex:

Excuse me bro, do not generalize. There are still very good, intriguing, suspense-filled, interestingly-scripted and well-interpreted-by-the-actors Nollywood movies.
A Place in the Stars (which I saw at a private screening), Figuring, Half of a Yellow Sun, Invasion 1894, Ije (to mention a few) are all Nollywood movies, and are worth watching. You are prejudiced in the thinking
Don't mind me jooor, they are not that bad, I was just looking for the guy's trouble. I generally don't watch Nollywood movies but there are some like, Mr and Mrs, and, last flight to Abuja, that I really enjoyed.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by perfectcrush(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Osuofia in london... who send am? yeye title dey smell like ogi
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: my oga I hail thee
good morning....
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by aspirebig: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ever heard of the ffg names?

Blood money
Bomboy
Aki na ukwa
University babes
Osuofia in London
Ebola
August meeting
Full moon
Living in bondage
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by mstik(f): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
nice
urhoboman: i stopped since2005
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Isiaka kogberegbe
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by KingsJohnson(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abbey2sam: The truth is that there are some Igbos who are bent on destroying the nigeria movie industry....

Though people like Kunle Afolayan and obi omeloyen are trying their best.

But igbos no go gree

Nigerians and tribalism, guy must u refer 2 a particular people in general, Nollywood comprises Nigerians and not d Igbos

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by sheunfunmi(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
The mad man's left ear.The weeping lizard. Ikem goes to school. Aki, this is my meat. Hahahah, lwkmo. Na so, nah Naija we dey Ooo.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
U go the here yeye name like Osofia in LOndon......

The resurrection of oduduwa

Hunters iN LoVe

Harma wiFf 2go babe....

Sex in hell,,,,

Last but not the list. SNAKE GIRLS(I hate that film as I hate GEJ)
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by seankay(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
I saw these the other day "Disvirgined Virgin" and "Dis life na Pawpaw" I was like,for real?
Another one is "Jonathan" cheesy
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by born2boink(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
lepasharon: tear my bra
wahoo! I love that title and even look ur profile, ur breast small inside cloth
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Facebook love
Nairaland love
twitter luv undecided
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by boboLIL(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Point and kill, ebola doctors, lovely enemies, ada ure, nkoli nwa nsukka(worst)
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by geophyscist: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
justi4jesu: Blackberry babes
malaria ebola
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by KingsJohnson(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Richardjemedafe: U go the here yeye name like Osofia in LOndon......

The resurrection of oduduwa

Hunters iN LoVe

Harma wiFf 2go babe....

Sex in hell,,,,

Last but not the list. SNAKE GIRLS(I hate that film as I hate GEJ)

U hate GEJ abi? Well ur own case worst pass cos Mr. President doesnt even know dat a person like u exist, so cheer ursef up or beta stil go hug transform becus...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by franzis(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Looking for my johnny

The stupidd bombers

Ebola

Village school girls
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Neatboy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Abbey2sam]The truth is that there are some Igbos who are bent on destroying the nigeria movie industry....
Though people like Kunle Afolayan and obi omeloyen are trying their best. But igbos no go gree[/quote

It's a Nigeria factor don't particularize it please. I have seen alot of Yoruba and Igbo movies with funny names. Marketers are not so much concern about the name but the money value. Your sisters, your mothers, and your wives are the ones patronizing the market.

I kept wondering why tribal comments and hate speeches use to have more LIKES than even unifying speeches.

One dey una go hear sey una papa don die and una go still PRESS LIKE. Foolish Fools in Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Juzzybabe(f): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014

You kidding me

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nollywood is not serious
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingsJohnson:

U hate GEJ abi? Well ur own case worst pass cos Mr. President doesnt even know dat a person like u exist, so cheer ursef up or beta stil go hug transform becus...

Re-read ur post pls....
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
KingsJohnson:

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by lekjons(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
killercute16: stop given them hint for anoda movie name na.
dey r nt so dumb nau! grin
killercute16: stop given them hint for anoda movie name na.
dey r nt so dumb nau!
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by publicenemy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mrval20: Final Battle at Sambisa Forest.
That's like the dumbest movie title I've come across.
#no disrespect meant.

my God.....this is unbeilevable. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by samzi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: Lol, i just remembered one now, EBOLA DOCTORS, like WTF....wats that.
yea u ar ryt..i also saw one titled Deris God oo.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by MARKone(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
debosola: Saw this today

Very silly people, left for me Nollywood would have packed up, tey tey. They neva get any thing right even subtitles.

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by samysparkle(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rev Sister Ibu, baby oku in london
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Olaooni88(f): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
ednut1: what do u expect
Answer yah self first
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by DikSin(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
1stola:
Too many clueless morĂ´ns in the industry.
Leave dem. cheesy
Don't worry, dem go soon fade away. Remember Sky-B, Danfo Drivers, Professor Linking, Steroman, Zule-Zoo?
Na one by one broom take dey loss trowey; dem go soon finishgrin

I dey wait for the new genarashun of Nollywood cheesy
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by ariyebaba(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Really ?

smileycheesywink

Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by Zaynuba(f): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jump and pass
Two rats
Kaki no be leather
Twitter babes
Dumebi the dirty girl.

Actually 4got most of d names... undecided
Re: Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies by okeyfineboy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: Ok,this trend is now becoming unbearable. Is it that the movie producers lacks creativity in naming movies or wat... U'd see movies titles like PINGING WIDOWS, RAINING SEASON, AGEGE BREAD, MR IBU GOES TO SCHOOL and many more, i'd add more when i remember them...you can add yours.
please ohhhh, agege bread is my movie..just watch the movie before you start criticising..its more of comedy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Big Python We Caught Alive In North-East / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.