Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones (2796 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Boko Haram Beheading A Man & Stealing (Video Via Sahara Reporters) / PHOTOS: Boko Haram Releases Video Showing The Beheading Of A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Lordave: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2014
Barywhyte:

That tells you the extent to which our mentality has been wrongly wired, especially those of Nigerian youths. I just cant fathom why a sitting president is so comfortable with seeing his military officers and defenceless civilians slughtered in their hundreds by local terrorists. Nigerian leaders with their hands full of innocent bloods. But the engine of change (i.e the youths) arent really better either. Do u notice them all over nairaland taking side with their oppressors in pdp, apc and other politicians? Our thinking and mentality is so so wrong that it will take no less than 50 years to have them properly rewired
Exactly!

We would be lucky to get of this huge mess in 50 years time.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Lordave:
Whether na the pilot or not, all we know and care about is that there was a beheading!
...and its that of an innocent man
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Freest(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Cramjones another APC faithful. Let me tell you guys something,
HE THAT TEACHES A DOG HOW TO BITE, ONE DAY, THE DOG WILL IN TURN BITE HIM
APC are constituting nuisance and naming the President without respect for authority, even if eventually you guys get presidency, be prepared for what you dished out to boomerang. There is nemesis. Don't think it will all disappear once you guys take power you will make it go. It doesn't happen that way!!! We are watching...
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Barywhyte(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2014
@freest Again you are here appealin to emotion. You failed completely to address the issue raised by op. instead resulting to blackmail. Focus on the message. if u really hv somethin to say, spill it out without recourse to personal insults

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 06, 2014
I have read tru different comments; while I feel it isn't logical n good thinking to attack d arguments n. Not d person; they re some statements people dish out here; n u wonder if they re even human @ all; or if juvenile is d cause... I mean somethings re just not ryt...
It is worse enough for the president not to value d lifes if his citizens n fine officers, buh even more worse for d citizens, n sensible individuals; to strt doubting, arguing n politicising this carnage dat has befallen us. Nigerians are we dis stupid n power lust? Is dis wat we pray of our staate to be?
We must help ourselves
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2014
All these internet warriors for jona - it is the same way jona and your crew would deny you. Just think about that.
Re: My Take On The Beheading Of The Fighter Pilot - Cramjones by theassassin: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2014
cramjones:
Forget about the messenger focus on the message. Let us face it, this country is on an all time low! A Nigerian AirForce fighter pilot is beheaded by terrorists and not even an address by the president. Do lives matter again in this country? You can imagine if this happened in Israel or the United States or any country for that matter where lives of citizens matter. This is the most incompetent government ever, in the history of Nigeria. A government that just cares about making Nigeria their personal bank account, at the expense of destruction of the entire country.

Clearly, a vote for this man called our president is a vote for the total destruction of Nigeria!

Again, God bless the souls of our military, and cursed be all those who pocketed our defense budget and sent our young soldiers to be slaughtered by the boko boys.

-CramJones
otu nne i may thunder fire your mama and papa may all you family die by bomb
may you be destroyed by thunder
may wolf blaster your harlot mother
ezi ofia
ewu gambia
anu mpama
afo sagbuo nne i
otolo gbagbuo nna
kitikpa gbagbuo umu nne i
ezi
vulture
useless sperm
vagabond
nonentity
bastard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form / Jonathan Wants Me To Be Vice President In An Interim Govt Being Planned - Tinubu / Man Sneaks Into Ex-girlfriend's Home, Hides Under Bed For 3 Days Eating No Food!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.