Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Urgent Igbo Matter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Igbo Matter (2484 Views)

Buhari; Christians Opinions Don't Matter As He Drags Nigeria Into Islamic Coal / Buhari Will Not Intervene In Saraki’s Matter- Presidency / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by aryzgreat: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
VANHELLSING: Where's ngwakwe, afam4ever & co, can't u guys contain the excesses & madness of chino,abagworo & Francis5. This 3guys are embarrassment& disgrace to the igbo nation.

The 3 of them and their likes are not igbos. They are persona non gratas

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
MayorofLagos:

they make it fuvckng men a$$, we already know the dirt on Anambra.

This is why Insha Allahu I am wiping them off the face of alaibo map. In fact, i want biometrics registration on all Anambrayan.

Freaks!! angry
Koni da f'eni fi kini yi se o.K'a j'ere laye e.
Amo,iwo na re w'agbo e mu.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

You should not make a comment just for commenting sake. You folks let Chino ride roughshod all this while, and now you have the guts to talk when I decide to challenge him? If you are a coward, I am not. Or, if you are an Anambrarian and secretly enjoy all of Chinos' efforts to put a wedge on Igbo unity on Nairaland, then you must be a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by winniz: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

[s][/s]You should not make a comment just for commenting sake. You folks let Chino ride roughshod all this while, and now you have the gut to talk when I decide to challenge him? If you are a coward, I am not. Or, if you are an Anambrarian and secretly enjoy all of Chinos' efforts to put a wedge on Igbo unity on Nairaland, then you must be a hypocrite [s][/s]
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Like I said previously, you folks should go through my history before you shoot off about me not being an Igbo. It takes a lot to make me go this angry. Chino and some other Anambra folks here such as Odenigboaroli (whatever that means) have been so obtrusive for far too long. They needed to be brought back from planet Mars to face the grim reality of planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by VANHELLSING: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

Exactly
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5: Like I said previously, you folks should go through my history before you shoot off about me not being an Igbo. It takes a lot to make me go this angry. Chino and some other Anambra folks here such as Odenigboaroli (whatever that means) have been obtrusive for far too long. They needed to be brought back from planet Mars to face the grim reality of planet earth.
Yeah,you are Igbo n you don't know what Odenigbo Aroli means.What a laugh.
Dude,come off it.You come across more stup1d the more you try.
Like I advised earlier on today,ask Aljharem how he fared when he embarked on such a f00l trip.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream:
Yeah,you are Igbo n you don't know what Odenigbo Aroli means.What a laugh.
Dude,come off it.You come across more stup1d the more you try.
Like I advised earlier on today,ask Aljharem how he fared when he embarked on such a f00l trip.

If you were half as smart as my dog, you would have noticed I am ignoring you. But as a stray and unfed dog, you can keep tagging along, like a fly.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by modhream: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

If you were half as smart as my dog, you would have noticed I am ignoring you. But as a stray and unfed dog, you can keep tagging along, like a fly.
Hahahahahaha
And you quote me?.You really are such an id1ot.
Just in case u are too obtuse to have noticed,am making your e-life uncomfortable,this thread n the other one.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by aryzgreat: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

You should not make a comment just for commenting sake. You folks let Chino ride roughshod all this while, and now you have the guts to talk when I decide to challenge him? If you are a coward, I am not. Or, if you are an Anambrarian and secretly enjoy all of Chinos' efforts to put a wedge on Igbo unity on Nairaland, then you must be a hypocrite.

Who is this fool?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Francis5: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nothing wey person no go see for cyberspace. Even those not fit enough to lace your shoes in real life will talk.

Sometimes I wish we can go unanonymous.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by LasGidiOwner: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
CC: Chinazaekperem5, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh

Francis5: Nothing wey person no go see for cyberspace. Even those not fit enough to lace your shoes in real life will talk.

Sometimes I wish we can go unanonymous.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Adelaide2: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
What's with these Igbo v. Igbo e-wars these days?
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by winniz: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Adelaide2: What's with these [/b]Igbo v. Igbo e-wars[b] these days?

Na Chino and Abagworo cause am even Abagworo don calm down but Chino dey display him lunacy everywhere embarassed embarassed
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by MayorofLagos(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream:
Koni da f'eni fi kini yi se o.K'a j'ere laye e.
Amo,iwo na re w'agbo e mu.

aah, rede-rede, lol....iwo ati ta ni

grin grin. Ogidan o je se baabaa k'aja wa gbe'run ori re lo fun ise abee.

Larondo omo Ibo, akiti lo ma pa e! angry

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Ngwakwe: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

Trust me this can't go on under my watch never did it degenerate to this until my compromised administrative inactivity on Main Politics Board

I was always there to clean and bring back sanity within a short time of their madness

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by fluteman: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
MODS......this thread belongs to the ethnic thread
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Waspy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibedun: f1atheads............... cry
shocked shocked :oFurck me onesome grin grin
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Waspy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Trust me this can't go on under my watch never did it degenerate to this until my compromised administrative inactivity on Main Politics Board

I was always there to clean and bring back sanity within a short time of their madness
undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by nku5: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP - don't give ppl who hate you the opportunity to laugh at you and your ppl because of one or two persons.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by aryzgreat: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Please help us instill discipline and restore order here. I am ashamed of reading childish rants from old men . Umu Oke okpa na agwo ofe.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by fluteman: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Seun, Mynd44.....this thread belongs to the ethnic section ooo.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream:
You really are an idi0t,wherever did u get the impression Chino is from Nnewi?.
What's ur beef with Nnewi?.This is the second time in less than an hour u derogatorily refer to Nnewi.I would advise u thread with caution,else Nnewi will cook for u n u will never be able to finish it.

jisos anuofia kporo nnewi afa. udo edo sugbuekwa gi dia
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Francis5:

How foolish can you get? As an all-round Igbo man, not some parochial Nnewi warlord, I go round all Igbo threads and make comments and that includes Enugu thread. In that thread, I doubt I have made more than one comment and that should show you I am not from Enugu. But I see that you Chino, using all your different monikers have taken parochialism and sectionalism to a different height. Go on and post crap on the Enugu thread. You will do nothing more than posting bad Enugu roads. But I will show the world including our collective cyber enemies, namely the Yoruba, how you Anambra guys make the money you claim you have. Do you still want to play?

echekwa m na iji okwu ama m na ibu ezi low mentality...chaiii. How anambra guys make the money they claim they 've.. jealousy smelling..eyaaaa if u want to make money get ur stupid hands out of ur pocket and get dirty...while u 're at it practice the onye aghana nwanne ya spirit anambra folks are known for...

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by peziz(f): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is shameful. Seeing parents or grown-ups doing these. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by EdCure: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
ibedun: f1atheads............... cry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by BlackTechnology: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
NO TRUE IGBO BIAFRAN WILL ENGAGE IN THIS

1 Like

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by emmysoftyou: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
modhream: Notice to all Igbos on here,the F00l OP is not even Igbo.Do not let him get at u or try to cause strife between brothers.
That's been his motive from the get-go
francis was right abt yu. Yu re very foolish to undastand d op..me too i gv up on ..
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by vanbonattel: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014
if I COME OUT ONE DAY AND SEE a man raving mad and eating rubbish from the waste biin and they say its chino, i will not be surprised, there is no difference between chino and a mad man.

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by BermudaTriangle(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Circus show bestseller or Bestselling Circus show.
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by emmysoftyou: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2014
VANHELLSING: This 3guys are embarrassment& disgrace to the igbo nation.
hegoat,stop crying wolf,i ask u on d otha thread b4 ar u ok? U said no.so why mention igbo nation wen u re bin particular abt anambra alone and fail to reason with us. Hav u seen d effect now,
the anambrarian said they want to sink ,so we shal help them sink.
anyway i have replied ur msg on d other thread bingo,sory boi,no kid cool
Re: Urgent Igbo Matter by ibedun: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Igbo people - full of comedy and so so confused! I cry for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Decamp To APC / CAN Debunks Report Of N7bn Largesse Kallamu Musa-dikwa Does Not Exist. / Photo Of Dakuku Peterside Fighting On The Floor Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.