Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) (63420 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / MEET THE New Cute Babies In Nollywood And Their Lovely Mothers! [photos] / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
These celebrities had their first babies as teenagers. Some had theirs as early as 14 years. Most of them got married at tender age and started making babies immediately.

1 SHAN GEORGE

Shan George got married at tender age of 16 and had her two boys who are now men, immediately after marriage. Shan later walked out of the marriage.

"Being married at the age of 16 was just like a child still living with her parents. It was more like an obligation. I don’t really want to talk about it because of my children." She said.

Meanwhile, the talented actress welcomed her first grandchild on September 7, 2014 as her first son, Delnoi had a beautiful baby girl.

2 OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE

Star actress Omotola met her pilot husband at age 16, and got married to him at age 18 and had her first child, her daughter at age 19.
Her kids are growing up so fast.

3 IRETI DOYLE

Actress Ireti Doyle had her first child when she was in her late teens. Her daughter is all grown up now and recently got married. They look more like sisters.

4 CLARION CHUKWURA

Talented and daring actress, Clarion was impregnated by Sir Shina Peters many years ago when they were dating. She got pregnant at age 18 and had her baby boy who has grown to be a music director, in the person of Clarence Peters.
The AMAA best actress looks more like Clarence's elder sister.

5 ADA AMEH

The plus size role interpreter had her daughter at a very tender age of 14.

"Sometimes, I ponder on that. I had a child when I was 14. My peers influenced me. But it has been some time now."

6 OBOT ETUK

The Akwa Ibom born beautiful actress cum costumier got married at the tender age of 15 and started making babies immediately. She had 3 kids before her divorce.

"We got married in 1985 and divorced in 2002. The marriage did not last long. We were young when we got married. I was 15 then and he was 18."

7 GENEVIEVE NNAJI

The super star actress became a mum at age 17. People have been circulating fake pictures of her daughter online. But the actress keeps her precious daughter away from the prying eyes of the media and gossips.

8 LIZ BENSON

Super star actress, Liz Benson got married to her first husband, Samuel Gabriel Etim at a very young age. The marriage had already produced 2 girls and 1 boy before beautiful Liz lost her husband to death in her mid twenties.

Written Exclusively By: lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Shan George & sons

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Clarion & son

clarion and ex boyfriend & baby Daddy Sir Shina Peters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Richhommie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sure frontpage
Following.
Ride on
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ireti Doyle & daughter

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Omotola's first daughter which she had as a teen

Omotola & kids

2 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ada ameh

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obot etuk

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Genevieve nnaji

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Liz benson

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by EldaTimba(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Shan seems to look young that you would imagine her son is her boyfriend

14 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dis Omotola pinkin nose sha cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Sarimah(f): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
So shan is a grandmother! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by sinokingz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Shan George's case very critical. Are doz her sons abi her boyfriendz

7 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
critical Assignment,good for them.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Good thing they didn't allow that ruin their dreams,and aspiration.

I love their courage sailing against all odds to still become relevant in the society.

37 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Tolexander: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Almost all the female celebs would have been on this list. Thank God for the intervention of RU486 +Misoprostol, French letter, Levonogestrel, and co1tus interruptus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by ayodeji752: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Most of dem hav been irresponsible since their childhood days. They hav been eatin d*ck even before they were born. Many tanx to nollywood dat financially bailed dem out

10 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
ayodeji752: Most of dem hav been irresponsible since their childhood days. They hav been eatin d*ck even before they were born. Many tanx to nollywood dat financially bailed dem out

not at all.

I think in their time, early marriage was d in thing sort of.

More so , people from d south south usually marry early. Shan married at 16, and Obit at 15, maybe they were forced into it. And that could still account for y their marriages failed, probably bcs they didn't have a say

26 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by missdebs(f): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
me, al ds 1 no consign me..all i knw is, fp is sure
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by diksucker(f): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
ONE gud tin i like so much abt early marriage is that u get to birth ur kids so early. and u grow wit ur kids. and enjoy life. some omotolas mates are stil waiting 4 d right man to mary whereas she wil soon b a grand mum in few years to cum. am 32, wish i am already married and hav like 2 or 3 kids

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by davidmoyes(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
ammyluv2002: Dis Omotola pinkin nose sha cheesy grin
e be like ashawo slippers

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by GooseBaba: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
diksucker: ONE gud tin i like so much abt early marriage is that u get to birth ur kids so early. and u grow wit ur kids. and enjoy life. some omotolas mates are stil waiting 4 d right man to mary whereas she wil soon b a grand mum in few years to cum. am 32, wish i am already married and hav like 2 or 3 kids

Aunty mi...fear no catch you... You carry that kind moniker dey Waka NL and you still get liver to tell us your age... I hail you..!!! grin grin shocked

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by maureensylvia(f): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nice pix...but dat omotola's first daughter shaa
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by rattlesnake(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
moral decadence
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
I love me some genevieve...
As much as I don't encourage teenage pregnancy especially outside marriage - I think I prefer it to those ones that 'delete' the unborn child.

I love early marriage(s) -makes you grow with your kids. Make person no come use pension dey train pikin lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by prettyjo(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
we all know where this topic / thread will land.hehehehehehehe .FP of course
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Dominionng(m): 1:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Lalasticlala.. Making FP since 1900BC..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Ok! I dey come!!
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Chanchit: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm, I'm sure when most of this actress got pregnant people(including me) will say their life is finished, but God knws best.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by Godmother(f): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2014
Chanchit: Hmmm, I'm sure when most of this actress got pregnant people(including me) will say their life is finished, but God knws best.

Yea, and look at them now. Which goes to show that there's always light at the end of every tunnel.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) by pretydiva(f): 5:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Dats 1 of d advantages of giving birth at an early age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Parades Hot Boobs in Skimpy Top (Photo) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Omawumi Shows Cleavage In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.