Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update (12767 Views)

Very Emotional! Kehinde Oshadipe Hits The Studio In Tears To Sing For Late Twin / Twin Sister Reportedly Told A Journalist, How Taiwo Oshadipe Reportedly Died [ph / Breaking News: Taiwo Of Popular Singing Twins, 'oshadipe Twins' Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by contactmorak: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
The entertainment industry has been met with such a huge shock following the untimely death of Taiwo of female singing twins "The Oshadipe Twins" which Splendormag broke this morning.

We investigated further and according to a very close family source, it was exclusively revealed to us that Taiwo had been seriously ill for several months now and had been in and out of hospital. Worse still, doctors could not diagnose the cause of her illness. She got better last month and discharged by the doctor. But she fell ill again and was returned to the hospital. Where she had been for the past three weeks. The doctor yesterday said she was ok again after treating her, but Taiwo insisted that she wanted to remain in the hospital as she felt she still needed medical attention.

Shockingly, the doctor whose name we would like to withhold for now said she must be discharged saying she was fine to go home.

Taiwo was brought home yesterday, but in the early hours of this morning she started complaining of serious chest pains and while she was being rushed back to the hospital...she died!

Incase you didn't know, Taiwo was married and gave birth to her first child last year. She last updated her Facebook page on October 1st. This is so sad.

Also checkout below, her last blackberry messenger update on October 1st.

www.splendormag.com/2014/10/exclusive-true-but-sad-details-of-how.html

3 Shares

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by olu77(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
sad cry
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by lertee(f): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
RIP to her
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by kam27(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rest In Peace Taiwo. A life cut short.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by 1miccza: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
This is too sad,RIP to my secondary school mate,may her soul rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by surgecom(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
Our doctors eh!

Well only God heals doctors only dey try...

RIP Taiwo

1 Like

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by priscaoge(f): 12:01am On Oct 04, 2014
RIP dear! So sad cry
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Airforce1(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Rest in peace sad
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by missshawry: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Rip dear..so sad.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by contactmorak: 12:48am On Oct 04, 2014
benromeo39: .
too bad
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 04, 2014
RIP. I cnt imagine how I'll feel if my twin dies
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Chanchit: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Mehn.! Those people weh dey do wickedness in highplaces don shot her spiritual arrow...
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Godmother(f): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2014
RIP dear. I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2014
God please console her family especially the twin sister.

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by pretydiva(f): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Dis is indeed sad...lord pls save us tru out d remaining mnths of d yr

1 Like

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by azpekuliar: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2014
This is unfortunate. I remember their starring role in one of the Super Story editions last year. May the heart of the surviving twin and family members be comforted, and her gentle soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Seanixking: 6:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Let Us Pray For The Deceased Family For The Fortitude To Bear The Lost Of Thier Wife,Daughter,Aunt And Cousin.....God Give And Take,For its Appointed For Man To Die Once After That Judgement...May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace...Amen....#Solemn Moment
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by ifyalways(f): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmmn.

Life. So fast and yet so short. I hope she made peace with her maker. That's the most important thing.

When did she get married cos last I checked? She got pregnant and had a baby for Capt Jide George, husband to Revd Dele George of "Goldmyne/Little saints Orphanage" fame. . .
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Oh my God...i love dose twins so much,itz sad one of them is gone,itz so sad sad
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2014
they have used spiritual cane flog am 4 chest.i trust yoruba nii?wicked

3 Likes

Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Chanchit:
Mehn.! Those people weh dey do wickedness in highplaces don shot her spiritual arrow...
Vandelis:
they have used spiritual cane flog am 4 chest.i trust yoruba nii?wicked
na una sabi...

wow eiyah...i'm tryin not to believe she is dead...but if its true,,RIP nd i pray God consoles ur family especially ur twin sis
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Sarimah(f): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Such a pretty lady..R.I.P embarassed
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by DAMSYSTAR: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2014
R.I.P taiwo
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by princeyomm: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by dahmie2013: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2014
I'm so sad nw..... Rest in Peace Taiwo! I love deir songs, no wonder I haven't heard 4rm dem in a yl.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by tellwisdom: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Someone must die na sad
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by axortedbabe(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2014
Dunno her,rip still..
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by missvera(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2014
R.i.P taiwo cry
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Rip to her soul.
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by surgecom(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2014
ifyalways:
Hmmmn.

Life. So fast and yet so short. I hope she made peace with her maker. That's the most important thing.

When did she get married cos last I checked? She got pregnant and had a baby for Capt Jide George, husband to Revd Dele George of "Goldmyne/Little saints Orphanage" fame. . .
Father of Lara George
Re: How Taiwo Oshadipe Died, Her Last BBM Update by bastien: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
RIP....... chai d twin go don cry tire..........this life self

Nobody knows tomorrow, nobody knows who be the next to follow

God guide n protect us in our day to day activities

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi To Launch Her Clothing Line / Empress Njama Glows In New Photos / BREAKING NEWS!!! Popular & Legendary Actor Osuofia Nkem Owoh Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.