Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] (3122 Views)

Meet Man Who Sketches People In Six Minutes- Photos / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry / Meet Man Who Can Transform Into 16 Celebs With Just Makeup (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by angelcj: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2014

Meet a 58-year-old man from Florida, USA, whose only passion in life are sssnakes.

Albert Kilian lives in a one-room house fully packed with snakes
Albert Kilian lives in a one-room house fully packed with slithering friends of all kinds, including a Burmese python, a king cobra and many more. Since his childhood Albert was interested in serpents, and by the age of 20 he already had thousands of venomous and non-venomous snakes.

By the age of 20 he already had thousands of venomous snakes

He said: “Dealing with snakes is second-nature to me. They have been such a big part of my life so I just keep them around me. The biggest problem most people have with snakes is identifying a venomous or nonvenomous snake. It’s ignorance to kill a snake due to a lack of knowledge of how dangerous it is – even if it’s venomous it’s only trying to survive, not to hurt people.”

“Dealing with snakes is second-nature to me.”

See more on http://www./2014/10/meet-man-who-lives-with-dozens-of.html
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by AYOUNG(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
its a free country
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Tolexander: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Jake Robert aka Jake the Snake!
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by hatux: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2014
All is well!
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Sarimah(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Smh..living wit snakes instead of human beings
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Mettal: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2014
LOVE THOSE INNOCENT SNAKES!
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Donkaz(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2014
The day hin charm go fail am, chai!!!

#Good luck Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by davidflipcy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
If say na 9ja him dey dem go talk say na jazz him dey use
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by am0s(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
enjoy ur life nigga...

planning to buy 10thousands dinosaus after ileya
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by qadeerkug(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
am0s:
enjoy ur life nigga...

planning to buy 10thousands dinosaus after ileya
dude 10thousands dinosaurs ewwww shaking my head
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by rattlesnake(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mettal:
LOVE THOSE INNOCENT SNAKES!
I HATE snakes undecided
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Mettal: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
[i][/i][b][/b]
rattlesnake:
I HATE snakes undecided
tongue
rattlesnake:
I HATE snakes undecided
how come your monicker is rattlesnake
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by philantoxx(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
another yaba left dude making headlines.
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by rattlesnake(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mettal:
[i][/i][b][/b] tongue how come your monicker is rattlesnake
end time question
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Begonia(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm! Good for him sad
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Mprex(f): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Creepy lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
angry angryGosh!!! I hate snake
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by olempe(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
AYOUNG:
its a free country
Abi undecided
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by DutchNegro(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
He is wierdo... There are better, friendlier, and loving animal pets he could do with... Bleep him and his wierd ways, those guy can be very nasty..

Btw

How does he even feed a thousands snakes??
Re: Meet Man Who Lives With Dozens Of Venomous Snakes [PHOTOS] by fairygeh(f): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2014
rattlesnake:
I HATE snakes undecided
But you are a snake yourself

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego's Ageless Beauty Glow In New Photos..check On It / Coolfm OAP Freeze And Majid Michel Are Brothers? See What Freeze Is Claiming / See The Snapchat Photos That Made A Man To Divorce The Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.