Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

My Wedding Pictures - Today - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wedding Pictures - Today (46111 Views)

No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The Internet gives people access to different cultures and religions. This affects the perception of their own as not being universal. This changes their way of thinking. If people expose themselves to something, it will affect them. Tell people not to use the Internet.

Kindly stay away from the world wide web if you don't want to have any influence from abroad. wink

No you are generalizing. It gives people the avenue to learn about others cultures, but only a person with a weak frame of mind and lack of self-respect will consider foregoing his own for that of others. A strong one will try to spread his brand while the wise one will appreciate what he sees yet maintain his own.

I will not tell people not to use the internet, because it depends on the individual motives. A person can gain good or bad from the internet depending on what he/she pursues. Its all a question of how the individual utilizes the internet. A person can use the internet to his.her advantage or in the case of his culture, to propagate and polish it.

Stop coming to base irrational conclusions. The internet has had no negative impact on my culture because i know how to use it to my advantage. I can even use it for the betterment and benifit of my culture.

And it changed your culture.
Paper
The tradition of oral delivery of information (story telling) was to a great extent replaced by written delivery of past events.

Numbers
People learned to number the date of birth.
As far as I am informed, your forefathers didn't know their birth date in numbers.
They would say, I was born on the day when Ochokwu returned from the war.

Stop using paper and numbers, please. It is disgusting how African culture is changed by these inventions. wink

*SMH

Please dont post this trash again. It exposes your mentality.

You are so brainwashed that you associate technology, development and progress with the white man,overlooking the negatives brought about by those people.

You are talking about technology , not culture. Please tell me how is the white wedding technologically superior to the Nigerian wedding?

Just because I am Traditional/Cultural, it doesnt mean I am against technology or progress. Progress and Development does not belong solely to the whites. It is not under their Patent.

On another note, paper and a numeral system was already in existence in Hausaland before the colonial period. Arewa was the heart of trade and learning in the Sahel.

On a side note, oral communication and human association of events is still being used. These are basic human traits. These examples are very illogical.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2014
cry Amen.
Still can't forget those boys

zonax:
Congratulations on your wedding.
Wishing you a happy married life.
Permit me to derail this thread a bit by remembering the ALUU4 4 brothers.
RIP to them.
God rest their souls.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Mondisweets:

Please do explain to me how it makes white people superior? Because the last time i checked when 2 people enter into a marriage (by having a white wedding) its a commitment they make to each other and God not white people.

Ok I will tell you. First let me ask you a question. Does the white man do a Nigerian wedding prior to his own Traditional White Wedding? So why do Nigerians have to do so? THis shows that their wedding is superior to ours. We need their stamp of verification in order for a wedding to gain a sense of validity.
If you have common sense, you will understand.

So if I do just a Traditional wedding and have kids, my children become bas.tards? There is no commitment in our wedding? Are you saying that your Pagan Ancestors were all ba.stards?
You see how you associate this foreign white wedding as legit in Gods name while ours is just trash 2nd class? The Creator created both us and the whites, yet their customs are superior to ours in your eyes since they have legitimacy.

Please change your mentality and stop embarrassing yourself.

but you still use english with other people, the fact that u speak and write english (whether its to hausa people or not) does not dispute the fact that it "changed" your identity as a person.

you are the one who said its asian undecided you brought that up!

You are a f00l. no offence. do you treat a dog in the same way you treat your father? How will I speak Hausa to a non-Hausa person and expect them to understand me? What rubbish! angry angry angry angry

In the same way I expect a whiteman to speak Chinese if he wants to communicate with them. its the same logic here.

It doesnt mean I replace my own language with English and communicate with my people in English or teach my children English (or any other language) first, rather than Hausa .

I never said Mobile Phones is Asian you F00l! I said many other technological innovations are Asian. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Mondisweets, please have a nice Italian coffee with me. It was harvested in Cameroon and processed in Italy. The milk is from a German cow, the glasses were made in China and the spoons in Cambodia. cheesy

Pagan9Ja can have a coffee, too, if he doesn't mind making use of foreign products. wink

[img]http://www.oswald.ch/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/406x304/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/a/latte-macchiato-ristretto-oswald.jpg[/img]

Yes I dont mind. Its not affecting my culture. I will still continue consuming local Nigerian Beverages.

btw coffee is originally an African drink.

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by chidiidika(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2014
since2005:
[size=30] God let my day come oooo [/size]

Let your day come! when your profile is saying things and redirecting people to sugar mummies. Hmmmmm God is watching us all in OLED curved high density TV screen. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

No you are generalizing. It gives people the avenue to learn about others cultures, but only a person with a weak frame of mind and lack of self-respect will consider foregoing his own for that of others. A strong one will try to spread his brand while the wise one will appreciate what he sees yet maintain his own.

And if some people consider that some other cultural practices make more sense to them or better suit their needs, then they have to stick to their own? If everyone reasoned like you, twins would still be killed and women's private parts partly cut off.

If a European who was brought up like a Christian decides that Buddhism makes more sense to him / her, then he / she is weak and lacks respect?

I will not tell people not to use the internet, because it depends on the individual motives. A person can gain good or bad from the internet depending on what he/she pursues. Its all a question of how the individual utilizes the internet. A person can use the internet to his.her advantage or in the case of his culture, to propagate and polish it.

You can propagate whatever you want, it is your choice but cultures change over time, all cultures. And in the age of globalization they change even more rapidly.

You would be more consistent if you refused to use anything that the white man invented. You cannot use the world wide web and not be influenced. You want to pick cherries? I understand. You want to use white man's inventions but not anything else? Do so and let people pick their own cherries.
Some else's wedding is none of your business.

Stop coming to base irrational conclusions. The internet has had no negative impact on my culture because i know how to use it to my advantage. I can even use it for the betterment and benifit of my culture.

So can other people.

*SMH

Please dont post this trash again. It exposes your mentality.
You are so brainwashed that you associate technology, development and progress with the white man,overlooking the negatives brought about by those people.

I be rather brainwashed than suffer from an inferiority complex that tells me that I have to defend my culture no matter what but then use white man's technology that has a great impact on my culture.

You are talking about technology , not culture. Please tell me how is the white wedding technologically superior to the Nigerian wedding?

I have never said it was superior or inferior. It's your mindset that thinks in such categories, not mine.
Like I said, I don't suffer from inferiority complex.

On another note, paper and a numeral system was already in existence in Hausaland before the colonial period. Arewa was the heart of trade and learning in the Sahel.

And you still write and speak English, the white man's language.

On a side note, oral communication and human association of events is still being used. These are basic human traits. These examples are very illogical.

Nobody said it is not used.

Why do you express your date of birth in numbers? Who taught you to do so?
Will you send your children to school? Was modern education not brought to Nigeria by the British?
Is English not Nigeria's official language?

If you think that you can preserve your culture then keep dreaming. All cultures change and influence each other mutually.

You better invest your time in useful progress to have a more dominant position in the development of the world instead of blaming others for not having a decent impact on world affairs.

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Yes I dont mind. Its not affecting my culture. I will still continue consuming local Nigerian Beverages.

btw coffee is originally an African drink.

Have you missed the part in my post that says that the coffee is from Cameroon?
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Caracta(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
penquin:
this ll keep your mouth shut. i don't have time to be searching and renaming the pictures now i have them on my ipad. so relax and the pictures ll come ok.

wo I'm in church mister

You just had to post these pictures during sermon. Your addiction baffles me.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And if some people consider that some other cultural practices make more sense to them or better suit their needs, then they have to stick to their own? If everyone reasoned like you, twins would still be killed and women's private parts partly cut off.

If a European who was brought up like a Christian decides that Buddhism makes more sense to him / her, then he / she is weak and lacks respect?

One cultural practice cannot make more sense than another. A white wedding DOES NOT make more sense than a Nigerian wedding. Especially to a Nigerian. Everyone must stick to their culture and identity. That is the ideal situation summarized in the quote: "A wolf in sheeps clothing will always remain a wolf."
There may be individual outbursts here and there , yet when entire populations start succumbing to this form of slave mentality, then it becomes a cause for worry.

Who kills twins? even if some people did in the past, how can you compare twin killing or FGM to a marriage custom? have you no sense of reason? you are comparing extremes. Albeit some may even reason that one who gave birth has every right to take away as well. Humans eitherways, have the capacity to reason and polish what is extreme/harmful. This is progress.

As to your question on the religious matter, no he/she is not weak or lacks self respect. Because in this case you are dealing with a proselytyzing religion. A proselytizing religion has no cultural restrictions.
If you had mentioned a Pagan faith, then the case would have been different. Since Pagan religions are inherently tied to the culture of that people. All aspects of culture are not Pagan-religious , yet all aspects of Paganism are cultural. Paganism is a part of the culture just as the food, clothing, lifestyle, etc. All these come under the umbrella of a cultural identity.

You can propagate whatever you want, it is your choice but cultures change over time, all cultures. And in the age of globalization they change even more rapidly.

No! That is a false perception. Pure Ethnic Cultures progress and develop. Not change and discard their roots. Such Cultures develop and add on to their base concepts. What is seen in the case of the white wedding is cultural imperialism and brainwashed slave-mentlaity. whereby the root culture is gaining a secondary status or outrightly being discarded.

It is GLOBALIZATION . not WESTERNIZATION . angry

Westernization is corrupting Globalization unfortunately.

You would be more consistent if you refused to use anything that the white man invented. You cannot use the world wide web and not be influenced. You want to pick cherries? I understand. You want to use white man's inventions but not anything else? Do so and let people pick their own cherries.
Some else's wedding is none of your business.

No thats wrong reasoning. As long as it doesnt tamper with my culture or identity, I have every right to use it , the same way as they have to use my products. It is a mutual gain. I pay for these things after all. This is trade.

White wedding is not trade. It is imperialism.

True that someone else wedding is none of my business. but aslong as I dont force them physically, I have every right to speak out my opinions and no one has the right to stop me from that.

So can other people.

Well I congratulate them then.

I be rather brainwashed than suffer from an inferiority complex that tells me that I have to defend my culture no matter what but then use white man's technology that has a great impact on my culture.

LMAO! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHat a crazey pesin! na wa ooo! shocked shocked

so defending your own cultural identity is inferiority complex?!! Go learn the meaning of inferiority first!

White man does not own technology! Again!
Stop associating the white man with technology just because you have no capacity to invent anything of your own. Go learn from the Asians.

I have never said it was superior or inferior. It's your mindset that thinks in such categories, not mine.
Like I said, I don't suffer from inferiority complex.

You dont have to say anything. You implied it!

You brought technology and development into this argument. so basically you tried to justify the use of the White Wedding as an advancement.

You reek with inferiority complex. ANyone reading our discussion now, from top to bottom will realize that. angry

And you still write and speak English, the white man's language.

Yes because you can understand only the white mans language and not my language. Like I said before, You treat a dog like a dog. not like your father.
(Note: Im not comparing you to a dog. dont take it that way)

Nobody said it is not used.

Why do you express your date of birth in numbers? Who taught you to do so?
Will you send your children to school? Was modern education not brought to Nigeria by the British?
Is English not Nigeria's official language?

Then why mention it in the first place? Stop reiterating all the time. it sucks.

If its still used, then its not replaced and your argument is void!

Because it is more precise. My parents, teachers, society.
Yes and No. We had indigenous education and apprenticeships in pre-colonial times. The british version of education was just more organized and advanced. in other words, it is just alike technological advancement. Nothing to do with my culture.
True and rightly so, as it serves as a link language between different tribes and the world, especially for official work. Yet it is not the National language. Nigeria has no National Language because to each individual, his/her mother tongue is the first and National Language to that person.

If you think that you can preserve your culture then keep dreaming. All cultures change and influence each other mutually.

Yes I can. My Ancestors preserved it for 1000s and 1000s of years, and I am sure I can do the same. I consider myself strong enough to do that.
All cultures Develop. only weak ones change and finally becoming extinct.

You better invest your time in useful progress to have a more dominant position in the development of the world instead of blaming others for not having a decent impact on world affairs.

Dont worry about my time. I know how to invest it. Without a change in the mentality of Nigerians and an indigenous framework, we will never progress like the Asian countries.

3 Likes

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Have you missed the part in my post that says that the coffee is from Cameroon?

Yes I did. your post was very pointless in that case.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by 24in7: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Caracta:

seconded, she's browsin nd chatin even wen d sermon is goin on......nt fuNnY shocked
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Caracta:

That she even remembered NL on such a joyful day baffles me too.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

One cultural practice cannot make more sense than another. A white wedding DOES NOT make more sense than a Nigerian wedding. Especially to a Nigerian. Everyone must stick to their culture and identity. That is the ideal situation summarized in the quote: "A wolf in sheeps clothing will always remain a wolf."

No, not everyone must stick to their own culture. Nobody can force me to ONLY eat Nigerian food. Pizza is tasty too so I will make egusi and pizza for my kids, to give an example, and it will become part of their culture. Cuisine is a cultural issue. And this is how cultures intermix. I like it, it is your problem if you don't.

There may be individual outbursts here and there , yet when entire populations start succumbing to this form of slave mentality, then it becomes a cause for worry.

What slave mentality?
I think I am more free than you by allowing myself to take the best from different cultures and to be free to add it to my own.

Who kills twins? even if some people did in the past, how can you compare twin killing or FGM to a marriage custom? have you no sense of reason? you are comparing extremes. Albeit some may even reason that one who gave birth has every right to take away as well. Humans eitherways, have the capacity to reason and polish what is extreme/harmful. This is progress.

I don't see how people who chose to be Christians and therefore have a white weeding coupled with a traditional wedding are harmed.
Religion is a matter of personal choice and not for you to impose on other people.

I guess you don'T know that Europeans once also believed in MANY Gods and gradually changed their religions to a monotheism. Was it mental slavery?

As to your question on the religious matter, no he/she is not weak or lacks self respect. Because in this case you are dealing with a proselytyzing religion. A proselytizing religion has no cultural restrictions.

Bullshit. Check the word proselytizing. Buddhism is in no way a proselytizing religion. And you only say it because Buddhism does not come from the white man. You really have an inferiority complex when it comes to white people.

If you had mentioned a Pagan faith, then the case would have been different. Since Pagan religions are inherently tied to the culture of that people. All aspects of culture are not Pagan-religious , yet all aspects of Paganism are cultural. Paganism is a part of the culture just as the food, clothing, lifestyle, etc. All these come under the umbrella of a cultural identity.

Tell a European that Christianity is not a part of their culture and they will not stop laughing.
Their whole value system is based on the Christian tradition.

No! That is a false perception. Pure Ethnic Cultures progress and develop. Not change and discard their roots. Such Cultures develop and add on to their base concepts. What is seen in the case of the white wedding is cultural imperialism and brainwashed slave-mentlaity. whereby the root culture is gaining a secondary status or outrightly being discarded.

Then Europeans also discard their roots when they become Buddhists but you won't agree because Buddhism is from Asia.

It is GLOBALIZATION . not WESTERNIZATION . angry

Westernization is corrupting Globalization unfortunately.

Stop using the Internet, stop drinking Coke, stop taking pills from the USA, don't teach your kids English. Problem solved.

As long as white people have what you need, they will be the dominant culture. Blame your forefathers who were too slow in developing.

No thats wrong reasoning. As long as it doesnt tamper with my culture or identity, I have every right to use it , the same way as they have to use my products. It is a mutual gain. I pay for these things after all. This is trade.

And as long as you pay them, you give them power to be the dominant culture. It is so simple.

White wedding is not trade. It is imperialism.

White wedding is a Christian tradition and as far as I am informed Christ was born in Bethlehem. Bethlehem is not in Europe, nor in the USA.

True that someone else wedding is none of my business. but aslong as I dont force them physically, I have every right to speak out my opinions and no one has the right to stop me from that.

Before you speak out though, consider that Christianity didn't originate in a white man's country.

Well I congratulate them then.

LMAO! grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

WHat a crazey pesin! na wa ooo! shocked shocked

so defending your own cultural identity is inferiority complex?!! Go learn the meaning of inferiority first!

It is obvious you defend your culture against anything that comes from the white man, even if it in fact does not, but you have no problem with people adopting Asian traditions. If this is not an inferiority complex, then I don't know what is.

White man does not own technology! Again!
Stop associating the white man with technology just because you have no capacity to invent anything of your own. Go learn from the Asians.

You really have a problem with white people. I pity you.

You dont have to say anything. You implied it!

You brought technology and development into this argument. so basically you tried to justify the use of the White Wedding as an advancement.

You reek with inferiority complex. ANyone reading our discussion now, from top to bottom will realize that. angry

Facts produced by Nigeria's education system. grin

Yes because you can understand only the white mans language and not my language. Like I said before, You treat a dog like a dog. not like your father.
(Note: Im not comparing you to a dog. dont take it that way)

A pity your forefathers haven't succeeded to make your language a world language, isn't it?

Then why mention it in the first place? Stop reiterating all the time. it sucks.

If its still used, then its not replaced and your argument is void!

Because it is more precise. My parents, teachers, society.
Yes and No. We had indigenous education and apprenticeships in pre-colonial times. The british version of education was just more organized and advanced. in other words, it is just alike technological advancement. Nothing to do with my culture.

Saying that their danced education system has no impact on culture is pure ignorance.

True and rightly so, as it serves as a link language between different tribes and the world, especially for official work. Yet it is not the National language. Nigeria has no National Language because to each individual, his/her mother tongue is the first and National Language to that person.

Wrong.

Yes I can. My Ancestors preserved it for 1000s and 1000s of years, and I am sure I can do the same. I consider myself strong enough to do that.
All cultures Develop. only weak ones change and finally becoming extinct.

Good for you then. Just that most people won't follow you.

Dont worry about my time. I know how to invest it. Without a change in the mentality of Nigerians and an indigenous framework, we will never progress like the Asian countries.

Asians didn't develop because of people like you but it is interesting how you worship them. wink
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by cococandy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Happy married life penquin smiley
Many many happy years together kiss
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by cococandy(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Are you sure?
youngcee:
Shei...many fools in nairaland...even andyblaze was got

That penquin is a (m) not a (f)
Seriously that guy is a male..real name bode
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
What's the 'AFRONIGERIA' thing on your pictures? Hmm
penquin:
more to come o.... this was on thursday. i.e in Church
pictures of today's engagement from Shobanire at Lawanson Lagos
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Ishilove: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
50calibre:

Looks like weed was on the menu grin

This couple look high, what kind of gangster pose is this?

Maybe they though they were shooting a Matrix sequel grin
Kai, this guy your mouth na real poison cheesy
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Ok I will tell you. First let me ask you a question. Does the white man do a Nigerian wedding prior to his own Traditional White Wedding? So why do Nigerians have to do so? THis shows that their wedding is superior to ours. We need their stamp of verification in order for a wedding to gain a sense of validity.
If you have common sense, you will understand.
Mr-Trying-Too-Hard-To-Appear-Smart. The reason why people enter marriage according to civil law, is because unlike a customary wedding, you can have evidence to prove the existence of the marriage (by way of a marriage certificate). In case it dissolves either by divorce or by death of a spouse and it will also determine the allocation of matrimonial property after dissolution of the marriage. Unlike some people who simply believe in taking everything away from a woman and her children after her husband dies or forcing her to enter another marriage with her deceased husband's brother just to save her property!

If i was were you, i would stop being so short-sighted and feeble-minded about things, intelligent people usually look for the reason behind things, they just don't go about screaming rubbish, for the fun of it.

So if I do just a Traditional wedding and have kids, my children become bas.tards? There is no commitment in our wedding? Are you saying that your Pagan Ancestors were all ba.stards?
You see how you associate this foreign white wedding as legit in Gods name while ours is just trash 2nd class? The Creator created both us and the whites, yet their customs are superior to ours in your eyes since they have legitimacy.
i don't remember ever saying a traditional african wedding is invalid, but in the more developed society we are living in there are a lot of complications that may come with having only a african traditional wedding. There are many loopholes and they are mostly to the disadvantage of the woman and the children, where the husband dies or divorces his wife. Hence people have resorted to having both the customary and civil marriage.

Please change your mentality and stop embarrassing yourself.
you are the one who needs to wake up and smell the coffee, its 2014 not 1802, society has changed and we need to live according to norms that actually suit the society we are living in.

You are a f00l. no offence. do you treat a dog in the same way you treat your father? How will I speak Hausa to a non-Hausa person and expect them to understand me? What rubbish! angry angry angry angry
my dear the fool is the person who refuses to realize that change in society is inevitable and the only way to avoid chaos and absurdity is giving effect to our norms so that they adapt to the changes.

In the same way I expect a whiteman to speak Chinese if he wants to communicate with them. its the same logic here.
so if an african enters into a civil marriage and a customary marriage, the 2 can't exist simultenously? undecided

It doesnt mean I replace my own language with English and communicate with my people in English or teach my children English (or any other language) first, rather than Hausa.

^^ Good! So if learning how to speak english does not mean you are replacing your mother tongue with a foreign language. Explain how entering entering a civil marriage will make the customary marriage a person intially entered into null and void? undecided undecided undecided

I never said Mobile Phones is Asian you F00l! I said many other technological innovations are Asian. angry
you are the bigger fool because either way technological innovation system began and was largely influenced by the West before it started in Asia. If you are going to call other people fools, at least try not to make yourself look more foolish than them. Like you are doing right now
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
lastpage:

Aaahh! There you go!.. Adding your own quota, to the so-called desperation!] shocked shocked shocked

But really, if we must say the truth, a woman is INCOMPLETE without a husband.
Feminisn and all that shakara can tell you otherwise.... but just ask women who are 'happily married', and you will see my point

Lastpage!
yeahhh and likewise a man smiley smiley

Happy Sunday
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by fairygeh(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow.hapoy married life sweetie. Cant wait for mine grin grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by fairygeh(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wow.happy married life sweetie. Cant wait for mine grin grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by fpeter(f): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Chai! This is why I love NL....people no go kill me wiv dia comments,NL is so addictive,more than FB or any other social network,after now ppl come here to talk of Linda Ikeji's blog........u can't compare pls! NL is more interesting and just like family meetings/reunions. HML darling!
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
cococandy:
What's the 'AFRONIGERIA' thing on your pictures? Hmm
to produce my bro website and incase if bloggers wonna steal dem. ohk he took all the pictures
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
So the traditional Wedding which held yesterday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by asids55: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2014
benromeo39:
Abeg, bride, I need that babe beside you, so u can also join us to eat our wedding rice this December. grin cheesy congratulations, package my rice for me.

the one on white abi?
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2014
asids55:

the one on white abi?
she's single buh don't knw if she is searching
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2014
fellas Gm and pls don't mind the camera.

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2014
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by SilentCrescendo: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2014
And good morning to you too.......
nice pictures, I wish you a happy married life yea smiley
I like the second to the last picture. grin
Peace
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by makazona(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
God bless ur marriage dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids / What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.