Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 (2480 Views)

I Will Convert PSD To HTML5,CSS3 With Responsive In 72 Hours / Sage OS (HTML5) : The Development (with download link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 by henryobinna(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Karleb:

because the guy you call social is concered, btw if you read the topic clearly you would realise that this is just my opinion and my opinion alone. I'm not saying nl should upgrade by fire by thunder.

Gerrit? undecided
ok sir!
Re: Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 by Canme4u(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2014
Nice 1 @op

ma question is not about your topic. I just wanna ask you to put me through cos am a newbie.

I wanna start learning programming from w3school but I don't know which one to start with. Many article just dey there and I don't know the one to start with as I don't know anything about programming.

I would be delighted if u can be ma guide.

Thanks.
Re: Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 by Karleb(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Canme4u:
Nice 1 @op

ma question is not about your topic. I just wanna ask you to put me through cos am a newbie.

I wanna start learning programming from w3school but I don't know which one to start with. Many article just dey there and I don't know the one to start with as I don't know anything about programming.

I would be delighted if u can be ma guide.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

This should help. wink

And if you ever wish to become a web app developer, my personal advice is that you go to w3schools and learn it as the languages are arranged.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 by Canme4u(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Karleb:

https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

This should help. wink

And if you ever wish to become a web app developer, my personal advice is that you go to w3schools and learn it as the languages are arranged.

Thanks.
Re: Why I Think NL Should Upgrade To HTML5 by olyjosh(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
We'll look into it

thanks

That's the only thing I'm tired of about suggestion given to guys at nairaland.
Anyway to my own knowledge, I think Nairaland have very ugly codebase, or because its founded on an open source script that the developers are not flexible with, to change this might be very hard. However, they may need to wait for such implementation.

Please quote me if 'm wrong, and correct me

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Problem With Nigeria Programers. / C# School Timetable Generator / Bank Plus Core Banking Software/web App In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.