Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground (897 Views)

What's The Possible Cause Of A Faulty Camshaft / Mercedes-Benz Unveils Self-Driving Car To Be On Sale By 2020 / Best Way To Ship A Car To Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground by tallboo: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello! I am using a toyota camry and the front bumper touches the ground while driving on a bad road. It came with a 16 inch rim already. Tyre specification is this- P205/ 65/ R16. What are the possible ways to solve the issue? The tyres are still new..... wink
Re: What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
tallboo:
Hello! I am using a toyota camry and the front bumper touches the ground while driving on a bad road. It came with a 16 inch rim already. Tyre specification is this- P205/ 65/ R16. What are the possible ways to solve the issue? The tyres are still new..... wink

This one strong die grin

When was the last time that you inspected and serviced your suspension system?

Contrary to popular beliefs, it's not just brakes and fluids that needs to be serviced, your suspension system is also part of that maintenance regiment.
Re: What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground by rezzy: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
My husband said sonething about raising his car. I was wondering how, but he said machanic said its possible and its aboiut 20k to do it.

Just take it to a mechanic workshop
Re: What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
what year is your Camry? is the SE? My 2003 Camry had same tyre specs and it wasn't that bad.
Re: What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
tallboo:

was it doing that before ?

check your shock absorber
Re: What Are The Possible Ways To Adjust Level Of A Car To Ground by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2014
ZIMDRILL:

was it doing that before ?

check your shock absorber

Love your signature.

(1) (Reply)

Help Camry 05 Jerking And Going Off / I Was Charged 15k For Driving Licence & I Saw #6350 On Receipt / Breaking News: 2019 Porsche 911 Imagined With Modern Design With Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.