Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 (43890 Views)

Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by anochuks08(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2014
ibu

5 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Heyliesha(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Wia is jona?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by rattlesnake(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Wth is olusola
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Julius Agwu cheesy sad. KSB's been balling with 'em politicians, she gon' be there except... lipsrsealed
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by victorazy(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2014
Dreamers! I can only see Kate.
But wait o, shey them say "education is the kay" now graduates are hungry and touts have been rulling since 1814! undecided

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by ask4double(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
julius should try contesting as a councillor or LGA chairman 1st.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by cutebobo(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
i believe this is a joke. But if really its true, then they are like blind man being led by another blind man when we compare their lifestyle to what they pretend to act.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by odeebee: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2014
omenka:
Buncha jokers.

lol...am telling u. even kate henshaw too...they r tired of fucking the old men . now they want to go claim their seats
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by drjay1(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2014
This is a good development for our democrazy. At least when we see grown up "responsible" "honourable" men and women throw chairs and tables in the house in 2015, we will be able to convince the world that they are just acting a scene for our entertainment industry! We wont be too surprise if a governor elect slaps a judge or a governor sack all the doctors in his state, we will assume its one of julius AGwu's jokes!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by wahles(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2014
:oeach tym I stare at Olusola Desmond Idiot, sorry Elliot, I kip seeing ODE, my yoruba brodas should get dis!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by sylve11: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2014
even Julius Agwu self? na wa. sad cool
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by topaz321: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2014
I can't believe how olushola quickly re-surface in desmond elliot's name. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2014
you guys have deliberatly turn politics to Pollywood,.... let me see how that will work in this my country

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2014
Nigerians be like...

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2014
danduchi:
2. Kate Henshaw
Kate Henshaw is contesting for a seat in the Federal
House of Representatives, it has emerged today. The actress who also has to her name a fitness dvd will be contesting under the flagship of the PDP to
represent in the house Calabar Municipal/Odukpani-
Cross River.

Giving it 2u.... D rest are jokerzzzzzzzzzz! APC my fooot!

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2014
On the bright side, I like the fact that these are young people (compared to what we're used to) vying for political posts. While some come across as intelligent, some, not so much.

The future of Nigeria belongs to the younger generation, and these ones had better set the pace, if and when they win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
anochuks08:
ibu

Lmfao. Is this for real or just another S.t.u.p.I.d Nollywood movie??
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Leviphilips(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2014
when i com bak from church, i go comment

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by pressplay55: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2014
those of them looking for such positions under apc are in for a long thing,
PDP would have been better
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by M4gunners: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2014
Abeg in which flagship is J Agwu and 9ic contesting?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Piloeternity(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Thorerah:
I think Kate Henshaw, KSB and Desmond Elliott are good candidates. They seem like intelligent people and besides they've got reputations to protect. The others, not so much.
Don't judge a book by its cover!
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Shadyswag(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
And Mr Ibu! grin

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by udysweet(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Wait o,if goin by accronyms of their names,wch most of dem do e.g GEJ, BRF,GOS,etc will Desmond's own translate to ODE? Chai no be small thing o. And I think I would want 9ice to make it to the house,not because I loved some of his songs or felt pity for him but I read a long while ago in an interview where he said something about going into business,getting an education and vying for an electoral post. So going by how long ago he said dis,I trust him more than the others who just recently showed interest.
My two cents though,make una no cuss me out mbok o,ubok Abasi! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by 1stola: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2014
WHAT A JOKE
SMH
WHEN CLUELESS PEOPLE ARE CONTESTING FOR POLITICAL POSTS.
I THINK ITS TIME I ALSO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT.
AT LEAST, I WILL PERFORM BETTER THAN JONADÀFT.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by sod09(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Julius agwu must be a comedian to start with governorgrin

4 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by omoadeleye(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Julius agwu is really a joker, we cant just take him serious just like that, he is not contesting for house of representative, he was aiming for governor for that matter, he is damn joker... Julius u still gat me laughing now.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by yurme(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Lol na 9ice pishaw funi pass c as e balance 2 chair .......................

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Agrika: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Shadyswag:
And Mr Ibu! grin
Hehehehe, na u be him campaign manager? Abeg how I go apply for women leader
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by bee444: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2014
All these candidates should be elected. Enough of older generation dominating politics. I believe these guys would unite Nigeria and would carefully project the future than the so called big belly politicians.

Give them a chance. We need new blood and vigour in this nation. Go out and vote for them.

We have more than a million subscribers on this forum. If any of you really want change, then now is your time. Let us stop complaining and go out there to win these seats for these young people.

Change is inevitable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Saintbado(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2014
danduchi:
Is it failure in entertainment that makes them enter politics?
every one want to eat the national cake
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by kstyle2(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Very soon, afrocandy, maheeda and cossy will make public their intentions to hold political post

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by skullz: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2014
If tony tetula win, na so so accident go dey happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu And Tania Omotayo Hang Out (Photos) / Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.