Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 (43927 Views)

Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by undefeated(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Julius Agu should stop this joke, that's too huge
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by valdes00(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
None of them go enter... I fit swear on dat
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Smartwave: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
danduchi:
9. Desmond Elliot
Actor and movie producer Desmond Elliot is contesting for Lagos State House of Assembly in 2015 under the APC. Some of you may not know this, but Desmond is from Lagos state.
No sir, Desmond is not from Lagos state, i may agree if you say born in Lagos state. Everybody knows his father (ADE LOVE) is from Ila-orangun in Osun state but his mother (of igbo tribe). Atleast two of his brothers and sister are leading actors/actress and producers in Yoruba films
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Chienex24(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Their Faces just be like " Vote make we go chop our share too"........

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Asoozy: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smartwave:
No sir, Desmond is not from Lagos state, i may agree if you say born in Lagos state. Everybody knows his father (ADE LOVE) is from Ila-orangun in Osun state but his mother (of igbo tribe). Atleast two of his brothers and sister are leading actors/actress and producers in Yoruba films

Are you sure you're not mistaking him for Kunle afolayan?

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by buchi1987: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
pls vote 4 me abeg. I will make my promise after de Election.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by san316(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hahaha. Funny but not funny. I know what they want. Make a move into the politics industry, get some compensation money and go back to entertainment industry richer. Me knowey their planey.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by UnimkeAk(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
This guys would nt even win ward counselors elections.

Do d have the funds to run an election in Nigeria.

9ice poster looks like some proud virus looking for a host( govt treasury.). Or it will die.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Princecharmin(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
danduchi:
Thank you Jesus, front page atleast. You alone is worthy to be praise
na so front page b bigdeal ....watz so precious abt FP sef Is there a reward 4 it or wah
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Holuwathoby(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:

THIRDED
FAULTED!
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by omogidi234(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
dapsoneh:
Y ar they all vying for political offices under APC? VDV nko ke?

Please always read. Kate Henshaw has VDV flag on her poster
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by omisakint: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smartwave:

Guy u missing things up with the afolayan's oooo. Shey nα yoruba dey bear elliot?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Smartwave: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Asoozy:

Are you sure you're not mistaking him for Kunle afolayan?
kunle afolayan is elder brother
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Smartwave: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
omisakint:

Guy u missing things up with the afolayan's oooo. Shey nα yoruba dey bear elliot?
for elliot that desmond carry for head, all na stage name. His is afolayan brother. Do your background check
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by omisakint: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smartwave:
for elliot that desmond carry for head, all na stage name. His is afolayan brother. Do your background check

U r missing things up.

Gaberial afolayan
Kunle. Afolayan
Moji. Afolayan

And one other guy. Der dad's stage name was "adelove" and I tink they r from kwara state

But u maybe right
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by gebest: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Them think say politics na entertainment industry.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good luck to them!
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by azimibraun: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Just insult on US as a ppl. Leadership reduced to a joke. Every slowpoke wants to go get a bite at the pie. Nobody should be proud of this..
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by harrysterol(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
danduchi:
Tony Tetuila
imagine tony tetula with coloured hair for house of rep wink cheesy tell me whch meaningful contribution him go mke na angry
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by samtopy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jokers.......from nollywood to politics.....politics is more dan just tv fame
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by mruwaifo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
This therefore means that there is a common denominator between entertainers and politicians . It is that they are all ONE BIG JOKE !!

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by icekidgodfrey(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will vote for only kate Henshaw, if i were to vote.

Yea, she's a feminist, has a strong voice & can speak out. I believe she'll make a change if she's given the chance. But tbh, I don't see her getting anythang! Never knew she was from Odukpani.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by icekidgodfrey(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by makazona(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thorerah:
I think Kate Henshaw, KSB and Desmond Elliott are good candidates. They seem like intelligent people and besides they've got reputations to protect. The others, not so much.

i agree with u but dont u think KSB should dress better than this?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by BabaO2: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
omanifrank:
y APC
APC is a better party, don't have trainee as their leader

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by icekidgodfrey(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yea, she's a feminist, has a strong voice & can speak out. I believe she'll make a change if she's given the chance. But tbh, I don't see her getting anythang! Never knew she was from Odukpani.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by jhumong(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
well,
i dnt blame them.........mayb its ignorance or ....selfishness that is
pushing them...mayb they think its film they are cating there or na
music them they sing....because come to think of it....they want to use
there popularity as a platform to steal money also..because i knw that
there is no change....an unchange person can bring...so i dnt av faith
in them......look @ desmond...why didnt he contset in his own state if not othe gains he had thought he would enjoy in lagos state since anybody can contest for lagos gov. being a no man's land
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Onmason(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Well, just stumbled on the topic regarding the political ambitions of some Nigerian entertainers. Hey, let's be fair to them, they are Nigerians like the rest of us and as such have every right to contest elections. Again, that somebody is a comedian does not make him an idiot, infact it takes an intelligent person to crack a funny joke. I thought we should eagerly support our own generation at this point and put an end to the 'the youths are the leaders of tomorrow'! Come to think of it, most of our leaders are comedians by default. A senator whose children (very large number of them) were all born in either USA, UK or some other developed country, once came out to encourage us to be 'proud of our country'. A president who vowed to fight corruption to a standstill 'suspended' a CBN governor immediately he cried wolf. An army spokesman after announcing the release of some Chibok girls and telling us they are in military custody, later announced that it was a 'mistake' that the girls in military custody 'are not' Chibok girls!! Haba, this is the height of comedy!!! Its just that due to inexperience and talent, the jokes are not at all funny.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by BlackHuman(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thieves they all are...
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by JEITO: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Only kate henshaw looks like a potential winner wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada / PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.