Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm (767 Views)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
SOME FUNNY PEOPLE YOU MEET AT THE ATM.... Add yours.

Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I
used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to
proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
I think you belong to no 6.
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
lol
basbone:
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by doubleking(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
7.The guy dat wants to withdraw ova 100k and for reason best knwn to him continue to withdraw in 5k interval
8.A lady dat must ist watch her back to ensure dat no one is peeping her pin,use her body to cover d machine b4 withdrawin
9.U r withdrawin abt 150k y nt do 40k @ a go rather dan 20k or less.must u check u balance at every interval
10.A fine chics who gets to atm but too shy to ask to be put thru only ended up wasting odas tym

1 Like

Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by Morhziez(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Make i buy land incase of incasity(in dammy krane's voice)
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
basbone:
Lol You Gat It Wrong Bruh. Try Again.
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Morhziez:
Make i buy land incase of incasity(in dammy krane's voice)
Buy Which Land? Remember Space Bookerz Are realiable To Die Young ooh!
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by vincent561(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
The dude/lady that will spend up to thirty minutes in front of the machine,forgetting there's a very long queue behind them.

Sometimes i wonder if they are browsing the internet with the machine.
Re: Some Funny People You Meet At The Atm by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
vincent561:
The dude/lady that will spend up to thirty minutes in front of the machine,forgetting there's a very long queue behind them.

Sometimes i wonder if they are browsing the internet with the machine.
Lmao Your Head Dey There!

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO: Man Brutally Beating A Woman With A Huge Chunk Of Wood / Etisalat Will Not Kill Me With Laughter. Scientists Pls Come In Here / Female Soldier Slumps At Remembrance Day Parad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.