Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Never Go Broke Again As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Never Go Broke Again As A Student (1944 Views)

My Worst Experience Being Broke As A Student - #14 / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive / Never Go Broke Again As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
To go school no be beans o. Every now and then money issue..money issue..money issue. I had very little money 2 further my edu. I was fed up. I allmost quit. All of a sudden my life changed. I was introduced to a book. In fact 3 books. They were think and grow rich by napoleon hills. The science of getting rich by wattles wallace and how to make money with facebook. Since then my life never remained thesame. I want 2 introduce these books to fellow students out there who are wearing the shoe i once wore. I know how it's like to have little money to further ur edu. Try 2 read these books. Or U can get them as pdf here.. www.infobiznaija.com/isa
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Yungwhy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
Bros. You go dey compose write-up like say you truly wan help person. I've seen a lot of people like, if you want to help students you shouldn't be demanding from them...... Person wey neva chaw wey you stil wan collect money from

13 Likes

Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
I've read "Think and Grow Rich" like a million times. It ne'er made any difference. Next?

1 Like

Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
sorry but then i must say ur a poor reader. Download a video of Bob Proctor, an american millionaire, here and see what he has 2 say about this wonderfull book ..@ http://en.savefrom.net/#url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=8k_OpL4bgq4&fulldescription=1&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=NG&utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=short_domains&utm_campaign=m.ssyoutube.com
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Dramadiddy(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2014
I've been saying it times without number...become a pianist!!! work maximum 3tyms a week 25-30k as an intermediate...the 3tyms sef no say na d whole day...!!! people are looking for good music..check my keyboardists thread
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Yeah right! Like it's that easy

1 Like

Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Abee79(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
My experience (2000 - 2005). While in the University, I made simple hand made cards which I sold for N50 apiece. On request, I made bigger ones. By my 300L, I even had paid distributors, most of whom were fellow students. I gave them 30% of money they got 4rm sales. I supplied certain shops and supermarkets. That was only one stream of income. Btw, I studied Law (and graduated with good grades).
*If my friends asked me to borrow them money, I usually asked them if they can sell cards!
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Broke guys trying to teach us how to be a Brokee since 1760BC grin
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by daxon001(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
I need dis but i don't want it undecided
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by dkronicle(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
What kind of cards ? I just gaind admin and am thinking of makin ceremonial cards in sch.
Abee79:
My experience (2000 - 2005). While in the University, I made simple hand made cards which I sold for N50 apiece. On request, I made bigger ones. By my 300L, I even had paid distributors, most of whom were fellow students. I gave them 30% of money they got 4rm sales. I supplied certain shops and supermarkets. That was only one stream of income. Btw, I studied Law (and graduated with good grades).
*If my friends asked me to borrow them money, I usually asked them if they can sell cards!
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by missosarugwe(f): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
nice
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 06, 2014
nairabet sustaining me since 1862
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by allsamz(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Yungwhy:
Bros. You go dey compose write-up like say you truly wan help person. I've seen a lot of people like, if you want to help students you shouldn't be demanding from them...... Person wey neva chaw wey you stil wan collect money from

Hahahahahhaha
Re: Never Go Broke Again As A Student by Abee79(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2014
dkronicle:
What kind of cards ? I just gaind admin and am thinking of makin ceremonial cards in sch.

All kinds of card. My best selling ones were Love (especially valentine), birthday, congratulations and Christmas (people used to buy a lot of cards during festive seasons, and are usually willing to pay more for customized ones with a little prodding . . . wink)
>>>That was my ticket to financial freedom in the University cool

(1) (Reply)

Fellow nairalander's Please Let's Share Our 1st,Current Or Final CGPA/GP. / Neco 2015/2016 Result Is Out….check Yours Now…. / The New Ooni Of Ife Meet With OAU Sug President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.