Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" (58616 Views)

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Japanese Couple In A Hot Argument YOU MUST LAUGH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by justmenoni: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2016
You need to team up with naijasinglegirl, u guyz write in the same pattern

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by misgab: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2016
dtz quite hillarius

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
So long a letter.
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by sibdiibrahim(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
O boyyyyy..... You won kill me with lafta!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by chekasforchekas: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
No stop abeg

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by qualityovenbake(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Very funny joke, I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by aimuan(m): 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thanx op for making my day.
agarawu23:
it was 8.30 a.m in the morning and i was still sleeping, was it due to the party i attended last night or the ogogoro i drank in mama bukky's joint? i guess no cos i am found of sleeping. Deep inside my sleep i had a heavy knock on my door, it was mama's voice, "òle omo alapamasise" (lazy boy with hands but cant work), look at the time you are still sleeping when your mates are out there making money. (my mother shouted! At the door entrance to my room.) her voice woke me up in anger and i had no choice than to stand because she will not stop knocking until she sees me outside. i finally stood up and went strainght to the sitting room, good morning ma! i uttered in a boned face, my mum just hissed and walked out of the sitting room. who cares? i quickly rushed to the kitchen to serve my hungry stomach but no food in the kitchen except from the remains of beans left over last night, i had no choice than to eat it.hmmmm beans again? you this boy, i said to myself, yes! I dont like beans because i am not always confortable anytime i eat beans, but what else will i eat? nothing. After eating the little beans, i am not yet satisfied cos little food no dey reach me. oh God!!! why this woman no cook? i asked myself in anger. then something quickly came to my mind, Bola! yes Bola my old time girlfriend, there is no day i visit her that she wont feed
me to my satisfaction. so i made up my mind to visit her, i quickly send her "pls call me" from my phone. cant u call her? a voice asked me, call wetin? when i dont have a kobo in my pocket talkless of credit to flash or call, mitcheww!!! stupid MTN, when will they
start giving free calls during the day? "awon oloshi" when will dis "mumu girl" saying (your account balance is too low for this call) die so we can start making free calls?, abegi! na dem sabi jare.

After two minute, Bola called me and i told her i will be visiting her this morning and she told me she is expecting me. early monday morning, you dey go woman house, you dis guy know dey shame. But wetin man pikin go do as i no get job nko? i have graduated since two years back with a second upper in accounting but all my effort to get a job is fruitless 'no be Nigeria'? if you dont have link with top people in office you cant get a job, what a Nation.

After thinking about my jobless life for a while, i quickly rushed to the bathroom to clean up and get ready to Bola's house. its now 9.35a.m and i am ready to go, chai!!! i will have to treck down to bola's house
again? Na wa ooooo. as i was walking down to bola's house, i started feeling little pain in my stomach. not again! the beans has started mixing with my intestine, i know the result of my taking beans but i had no choice.

Finally i arrived her house and with immediate effect she served me moi moi and pap(ogi) huh! beans again? no prob. after eating she asked me to join her family in the parlour to watch movie since her family are rich and they go to work anytime they wish. so i did. her father, mother, two sisters and two visitors were in the sitting room together with me and Bola. this time around the beans i ate at home and the moi moi bola gave me started mixing with full speed in my stomach, i knew where the result is going but i lock up and bone my face like a frustrated jobless folk I was.

After few minutes, Bola dad polluted loudly dat everybody heard the sound and knew the direction it came from but we all pretented that we heard nothing since he is the head of the family. wow! this is an opportunity for me to drop my atomic bomb boiling and mixing in my stomach o, so i dropped the first batch "fiiieeee fiiieee" oh! Oluwa
seun (thank God) na silent one. after few seconds the
sitting room started smelling dead rat and spoilt eggs, the air fresher that was hanged around the sitting room cant take the smell, dey all fell down on the floor. in another seconds another droped from my ass "fuuuuuuuu" the smell started again i notice that the fish in the aquarium had stop swimming and the colour of the paint in the sitting room started changing colour, Bola:- daddyyyyy! bola's dad :- emi ko oooo(no be me o) (staring at bola's Mum) that was when we noticed Bola's mum has fainted! ehn! she was sitting next to me but i didnt notice, the sound of the falling fishes from the aquarium woke her up, and yes! dis time around the fishes were all dead and the glass has broken too, i quickly told Bola that i am going and she nodded in agreement. o boy see speed.
tommorow is another day!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by AlPeter: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
*checked* yes it's on the front page. *checked again* wow... Created on Oct 4 2014. This is wonderful if this can still make front page after 2 years then there is hope even for the hopeless and I know GOD will perfect his work in my life. Agarawu23 where art thou? Art thou still jobless? Or has the GOD will maketh this post to reach FP after 2 years turn your story around? What become of thy beloved, Bola? Marryeth thou her? Agarawu23 answereth thou us speedily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by collinsbus2015: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
hahahaha lalasticlala if I were in ur shoe I would have done better

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by M4gunners: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Truly Op you need job . How can a young man woke up as early as 9:34 am n Monday morning and dresses up to go and visit a woman? I pray your got job before the end of this month.
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
T writeup was uploaded 2014 an I mad fp today 2015!
Mehn! I never too late to b remembered niyen o
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Macclane(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Op, dat was verry intresting. As I was reading d story, I pictured myself in the living room. Nice one..tumbs up..

Ps mention me in ur nxt story grin

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Boss13: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
Am I the only one that didn't find the joke funny at all? undecided

Please have an open mind. If you do, you would see the funny side

2 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by STUT(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
agarawu23:
it was 8.30 a.m in the morning and i was still sleeping, was it due to the party i attended last night or the ogogoro i drank in mama bukky's joint? i guess no cos i am found of sleeping. Deep inside my sleep i had a heavy knock on my door, it was mama's voice, "òle omo alapamasise" (lazy boy with hands but cant work), look at the time you are still sleeping when your mates are out there making money. (my mother shouted! At the door entrance to my room.) her voice woke me up in anger and i had no choice than to stand because she will not stop knocking until she sees me outside. i finally stood up and went strainght to the sitting room, good morning ma! i uttered in a boned face, my mum just hissed and walked out of the sitting room. who cares? i quickly rushed to the kitchen to serve my hungry stomach but no food in the kitchen except from the remains of beans left over last night, i had no choice than to eat it.hmmmm beans again? you this boy, i said to myself, yes! I dont like beans because i am not always confortable anytime i eat beans, but what else will i eat? nothing. After eating the little beans, i am not yet satisfied cos little food no dey reach me. oh God!!! why this woman no cook? i asked myself in anger. then something quickly came to my mind, Bola! yes Bola my old time girlfriend, there is no day i visit her that she wont feed
me to my satisfaction. so i made up my mind to visit her, i quickly send her "pls call me" from my phone. cant u call her? a voice asked me, call wetin? when i dont have a kobo in my pocket talkless of credit to flash or call, mitcheww!!! stupid MTN, when will they
start giving free calls during the day? "awon oloshi" when will dis "mumu girl" saying (your account balance is too low for this call) die so we can start making free calls?, abegi! na dem sabi jare.

After two minute, Bola called me and i told her i will be visiting her this morning and she told me she is expecting me. early monday morning, you dey go woman house, you dis guy know dey shame. But wetin man pikin go do as i no get job nko? i have graduated since two years back with a second upper in accounting but all my effort to get a job is fruitless 'no be Nigeria'? if you dont have link with top people in office you cant get a job, what a Nation.

After thinking about my jobless life for a while, i quickly rushed to the bathroom to clean up and get ready to Bola's house. its now 9.35a.m and i am ready to go, chai!!! i will have to treck down to bola's house
again? Na wa ooooo. as i was walking down to bola's house, i started feeling little pain in my stomach. not again! the beans has started mixing with my intestine, i know the result of my taking beans but i had no choice.

Finally i arrived her house and with immediate effect she served me moi moi and pap(ogi) huh! beans again? no prob. after eating she asked me to join her family in the parlour to watch movie since her family are rich and they go to work anytime they wish. so i did. her father, mother, two sisters and two visitors were in the sitting room together with me and Bola. this time around the beans i ate at home and the moi moi bola gave me started mixing with full speed in my stomach, i knew where the result is going but i lock up and bone my face like a frustrated jobless folk I was.

After few minutes, Bola dad polluted loudly dat everybody heard the sound and knew the direction it came from but we all pretented that we heard nothing since he is the head of the family. wow! this is an opportunity for me to drop my atomic bomb boiling and mixing in my stomach o, so i dropped the first batch "fiiieeee fiiieee" oh! Oluwa
sitting room started smelling dead rat and spoilt eggs, the air fresher that was hanged around the sitting room cant take the smell, dey all fell down on the floor. in another seconds another droped from my ass "fuuuuuuuu" the smell started again i notice that the fish in the aquarium had stop swimming and the colour of the paint in the sitting room started changing colour, Bola:- daddyyyyy! bola's dad :- emi ko oooo(no be me o) (staring at bola's Mum) that was when we noticed Bola's mum has fainted! ehn! she was sitting next to me but i didnt notice, the sound of the falling fishes from the aquarium woke her up, and yes! dis time around the fishes were all dead and the glass has broken too, i quickly told Bola that i am going and she nodded in agreement. o boy see speed.
grin
agarawu23:

Lwkm

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
AlPeter:
*checked* yes it's on the front page. *checked again* wow... Created on Oct 4 2014. This is wonderful if this can still make front page after 2 years then there is hope even for the hopeless and I know GOD will perfect his work in my life. Agaraw u23 where art thou? Art thou still jobless? Or has the GOD will maketh this post to reach FP after 2 years turn your story around? What become of thy beloved, Bola? Marryeth thou her? Agar awu23 answereth thou us speedily
lol
Things don change my brother.
Bola is married smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by ezigr8(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hilarious indeed...nice one

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by urchmanx(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
The best joke I have read on nairaland. I laughed so hard not because I have not heard the story before but the way you constructed your joke. So nice op. Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by kingDELE(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by jstriker442(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
agarawu23:
what if I say bola parents are both a sole proprietors so they can go anytime dy wish. wat if I say bola' s mum just came frm abroad and the family are all home to enjoy the day with her nko? I have so many way I can defend dat bro. so just read my write ups and stop doing ITK. Na joke
try defend 'bola ur old time girl friend and your in-law.
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by AlPeter: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
agarawu23:
lol
Bola is married smiley
Halleluyah that's great I assume your levels sef don 'gara'

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by mastermind1759(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
As u ur belle don dey giv u sign,u supose don move dey go ur papa house.u waited until dt ur leaky ass cause problm...lols

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by herboshedhe(f): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok na,pele u hear

Please check my signature
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by zyzxx(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Mhizkel(f): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
agarawu23:
lol
Bola is married smiley
Do you still eat a day old beans? grin cheesy
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by frainc(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thanks for been the first person to put smile on my face today

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:

Do you still eat a day old beans? grin cheesy
I am done with beans grin
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Mhizkel(f): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
agarawu23:
I am done with beans grin
I'm happy for you grin

1 Like

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by CriticMaestro: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Started it like a true story then ended it with fiction....not funny at all, in fact I was bored at the end
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
chimerase2:
Pls can I get a summary frm a good sammarittan undecided
...the guy is a jobless funny nigga. He eats remnant beans at home upon waking up late. Then send "please call me" to his rich spoilt girlfriend who served him "moi-moi". At the girlfriend's place,they started farting competition which he won.
Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Macfortune(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chineke leeee!!!
I don laugh so teh my neighbor enter rum d ask me wetin d make me laugh!!!

Bros U Try jooorh nd u can be a Comedian since work d hard u... U can start by linking up with a famous comedian in ur area nd start attending shows with him.

Thumbs Up Mr. Fieeeee, Fieeeee, Fuuuuuu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Dharnchuks(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hilarious....... Can't stop laughing. Next time just ask to be shown the restroom..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) / Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.