Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (76169 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Thought You Have Dressed To.... / When U Think U Have Dressed To Kill While Visiting Your In-laws(Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Happy weekend #BHS

115 Likes 21 Shares

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Niwdog(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2015
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Darkseid(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by IamLEGEND1: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by enoqueen: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Lobatan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tpiander: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2015
You people's pictures are mainly featuring dejected and depressed looking people.

are you coercing them to take the photos?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by vizkiz: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2015
dehm...this is 50 shades of awkwardgrin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by DankemzI(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2015
I for receive emergency call sharperly grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by hatux: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2015
gringringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2015
Nairaland Mods must hear this!!!

Cc: seun
Cc: lalasticalala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tpiander: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2015
na one of them's living room?

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by xynerise: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:
na one of them's living room?
You are always confused.
@Topic. I will just stand up and leave cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Hehehe, i can imagine.
What about dressing to kill only to discover that their rag is the same as your cloth, chai!! ground should open o

3 Likes

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
na dress to impress, turn sour grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tpiander: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2015
xynerise:

You are always confused.

@Topic. I will just stand up and leave cheesy

was I addressing you?

btw, as a supposedly married man, what's your excuse for stalking me?

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by xynerise: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2015
tpiander:

was I addressing you?
btw, as a supposedly married man, what's your excuse for stalking me?
I am thinking of sending you to my friend who is a psychotherapist

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by tpiander: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2015
xynerise:

I am thinking of going to a psychotherapist

like I asked, is this a joint effort from you and your "wife", or are you working solo?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Sommyangel(f): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Lol, most embarrassing

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2015
Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2015
Buhahahahahahahaha d guy b like *ground abeg swallow me naa** cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by robosky02(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahahahaha d guy b like *ground abeg swallow me naa** cheesy

lol big Bleep up

he needs a change of cloths quikly

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Grayht is that you? shocked shocked
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2015
robosky02:

lol big Bleep up

he needs a change of cloths quikly
what he need to d right away is to start behaving like a mad man and begin to tear d cloth instantly cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by robosky02(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
what he need to d right away is to start behaving like a mad man and begin to tear d cloth instantly cheesy cheesy

that way he will lose the bride there

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chaiiiii cheesygrin

Maybe, I'll just say I love the material so much and I think it is a sign from God that their daughter is my divinely appointed wife cheesy
You know how Nigerians can like spiritual things eh

32 Likes

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by steph2sweet(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hahaha,so embarrasing
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by redgem(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by demmy0325(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rubbish!... If he left with her wife.. Her wife wud av actually saw his dress and knows the kind of curtains they have in their house.. SHe will simply av told him to change...

You shud try to b mre inventive in your jokes.. undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Charles4075(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
Rubbish!... If she left with her husband.. Her husband wud av actually saw her dress and knows the kind of curtains they have in their house.. He will simply av told her to change...
Bro try and read before you make a comment. No offense

26 Likes

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lol.
Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
demmy0325:
[s]Rubbish!... If she left with her husband.. Her husband wud av actually saw her dress and knows the kind of curtains they have in their house.. He will simply av told her to change...[/s]

Negodu gi

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS by dexpotter(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
oboy thats wat we call Gobe in this part of the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Reception! This Wedding InvitationĀ is Trending On Social Media / World's Most Popular Memes And How They Look Now (Photos) / Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.