Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... (1313 Views)

Differences Between Son Of Politicians And Son Of Voters(picture) / Buhari, Politicians And History By Ebenezer Babatope / I Q of Famous People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by holluwai(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
I'm actually shocked with the number of Nigerian nollywood actors,actresses and even musicians who has shown interest in running the affairs of our beloved country, it's gives me a lot of worries and concerns and I'm not sure if this is a development or the other way round so I did a little research on popular actors, actresses and musicians around the world that has turned to politics. There are a good number of them really thou and even one of them said "How can a president NOT be an actor?"

Lot of actors play politicians on the big and small screens, but few have made the transition in real life. At every level of government, there are actors who have used their charisma, good looks, and personalities to get the policies they support enacted. Though Hollywood has a reputation as a city of liberals, many conservative actors have been members of the Republican party. From Ronald Reagan to Sonny Bono, here's a look at famous actors who went on to careers in politics. Since Reagan, celebrities such as Jesse Ventura and Arnold Schwarzenegger have entered the political arena and run for elected office.

My question(s) is do these our artists that have suddenly realized their leadership potentials posses the qualities of a leader and will you vote for any of them?

Below are a few of them and you can find more from the source.
http://www.biography.com/people/groups/actors-turned-politicians

Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by holluwai(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2014
More...

Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by holluwai(m): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2014
And more...

Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by flexing11(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2014
our own celebrities want to have a share from the national cake they are all fighting there for their selfish interest,imagine sumbody like julius agwu,tony tetuila(the coloured hair man),9ice soon terry G and ibu we also come up with their posters,were is our future!
Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by sheikh89: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2014
wia our naija pipz?
Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by chinwike2(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Feat. Julius in Crack ya ribs
Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by ifyalways(f): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2014
All way na way. . . cheesy
Re: A List Of Famous Artists Turned Politicians And More... by holluwai(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm, all way na way? Even the one wey you no sabi the way?

ifyalways:
All way na way. . . cheesy

I am sure you've seen a couple already. Desmond Elliot who is all of a sudden shola Elliot or something, tony tetulla who rarely made it in the music scene, 9ice, and this Yourba actress, I'll get her name later.

sheikh89:
wia our naija pipz?

(1) (Reply)

B B C Finally Praises Nigeria For Defeating Ebola Virus / From 700 JAMB Candidates I Moved Sokoto To 15,500 This Year / Okah: Jonathan Behind Bombings In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.