Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

International Organisations That Give Out Money Or Laptop For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / International Organisations That Give Out Money Or Laptop For Free (4114 Views)

How To Delete Data Permanently On A PC Or Laptop Before Selling Them / Palmtop Or Laptop Which One Is The Best / The Best Desktop Or Laptop Screenshots! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Organisations That Give Out Money Or Laptop For Free by intergifts(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS THAT GIVE OUT MONEY OR LAPTOP FOR FREE
Dos and Don’ts when contacting a philanthropist

Here are some tips below that are important to follow when requesting a financial gift from a philanthropist. If you break them, you will more than likely have lost your chance to get your request granted. I know from experience, I once lost a
chance at getting funding because I broke the rules. The donor also told me that is why they were not going to award my request.
1. ONLY, contact a millionaire if you have a “serious need”. Don’t waste your time or theirs contacting them if your need is not serious.
2. Don’t try telephoning a millionaire. They have little time and cannot talk to you. If they need to talk to you, they will contact you.
3. If you need a large amount of money, don’t try to get it all from one millionaire.
Example: If you need $10,000 you may want to request $500 from 20 different millionaires. Requesting the full amount from one individual will probably result in
a negative letter or no response at all. (Note: this is not always the case; but breaking the
amount down has worked better.)
4. NEVER GIVE UP HOPE, KEEP ON TRYING!! The first, second or even tenth person you are writing may not give you a dime, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t get any money. There are wealthy people every where and will generally help you if you approach them the right way and simply “ask.” Negotiation strategy: The answer is always “Yes”, if you get a “No”, it just means you did not ask right.
Quitting will GUARATEE failure. If you need funding, quitting is not an option. You must stay focused and open to opportunity.
Philanthropist
Philanthropists:- Is one who practices philanthropy; one who loves mankind, and seeks to promote the good of others.
Fact:- There are 1,000’s of philanthropist around the world that award individuals and organizations free money every year. FOR THE ADDERSSES OF THESE ORGANISATIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT THEM SEND YOUR EMAIL TO: internationalgifts@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is SAMSUNG Service Center @ Oshodi In Lagos? / Mtn Latest Cheat / Latest 9mobile Free Browsing Cheats Settings For Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.