Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report (777 Views)

FREE Vehicle Diagnosis In PH / Toyota Camry Sound While Driving - Diagnosis Help / ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by cousins: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2014
I have a 2006 toyota RAV 4 that I recently scanned and the trouble codes detected are shown below;
P0300
P0303
P0304
P0171
P0102
P0113
P0420
B2799

Can anyone help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with a detailed analysis of what the issues are and how to go about resolving them.

Rgds
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2014
If this was my car, I'll note all these codes, reset them and see which ones come back,

That's a lot of codes.
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by mayor2013: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Too many touch touch in your car reason for most of the "p" codes. Now clear those codes first and probably drive for 5 mins and rescan again to see what codes are permanent. Some of them though could be history or pending codes
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2014
In order to nail the coffin with a final death blow, lemme add mine.

2003 - 2006 RAV 4 are notorious for ECU trouble which will eventually damage their gearbox except something is done quickly.

DISCLAIMER: OP I'm not referring to your personal car o but I'm referring to the same models which you're driving o!
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2014
cousins:
I have a 2006 toyota RAV 4 that I recently scanned and the trouble codes detected are shown below;
P0300
P0303
P0304
P0171
P0102
P0113
P0420
B2799

Can anyone help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with a detailed analysis of what the issues are and how to go about resolving them.

Rgds

P0300. Misfire
P0303. Misfire
P0304. misfire
P0171 (system too lean bank 1)
P0102 Maf low input
P0113 intake air temp sensor
P0420 catalyst efficiency bank 1
B2799 engine immobilizer malfunction

Your car will not start with the bolded, check if you are using the right key, or try the spare key,

For the rest of the codes, looks like somone was doing some trouble shooting on your car just erase and re-scan. It would be nice if you could explain what the problem of your vehicle is.
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by cousins: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
The car jerks when firing and stops totally at times. It also has a funny sound when trying to start it.

Two different mechanics have given diagnosis so am now even very skeptical it all. First one says its plugs and fuel filter. The other mechanic says the plugs are fine and that its the fuel pump.

Any professional suggestions.
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by mayor2013: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
First do you have black suite coming out of your exhaust. If yes. A good reason you need to check your Air flow sensor and its harness.

Now your car needs complete tune up. And this involves changing of spark pkugs, servicing of injector noozles, checking of your fuel pump pressure, changing of fuel filter and servicing of your inlet manifold. All this would have been things I would have treated. But mind you get recommended spark plugs when getting them. If you do all this your car would be back to live again. Thank me later grin
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by cousins: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
@mayor2013. Please confirm if you can do all this for me and how much would it cost M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. Also confirm your location. Am in lagos.

Rgds
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by mayor2013: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes, check my signature to reach me. Bbpin is 7BE1C522. Am in lagos too
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by nissparts(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Your ignition coils are bad. You have driven the car too long in this state and you have now clogged your catalytic converter .
Change the coils, replace the converter and reset codes.
Anything else you do right now will be a waste of effort
Re: I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report by chillex8(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Disconnect your battery for about 30 minutes, this should reset your ecu..

Start vehicle and drive until check light comes on, then run a scan.. This will reveal the exact faulty codes..

DON'T throw money on any part yet.

You can test if your coil packs and wires are still good with a multimeter.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Engine Oil Dipstick Broke While Trying To Check My Oil Level / 2016 Car Review / Car News: This Ferrari Just Sold For $35.7 Million, Setting A Worldrecord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.