Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls (1833 Views)

Rats Living In My Car Engine-solution Pls / I Need Help With ♍Ɣ Diagnosis Report / My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by vic4me: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Especially in d afternoons because of d hot sun, and i just filled it with 3cans of gas, or shuld i increase d gas?. Wat might be d problem and solution pls cos dis sun is killable. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by Ikenna351(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
vic4me: Especially in d afternoons because of d hot sun, and i just filled it with 3cans of gas, or shuld i increase d gas?. Wat might be d problem and solution pls cos dis sun is killable. ℓ☺ℓ

Lol! Is like you stay in Abuja?

Ikenna.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
vic4me: Especially in d afternoons because of d hot sun, and i just filled it with 3cans of gas, or shuld i increase d gas?. Wat might be d problem and solution pls cos dis sun is killable. ℓ☺ℓ

the question is ? is it the right gas

in your car's manual it mentions the type of gas you should use for air con on

SOME GASES ARE BANNED
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
With three cans, you just might have overfilled it, and that itself can have some dysfunction. Cans usually range from 250 grams and above, in which case you have not less than 750 grams for the three cans used. Check your manual for the amount of gas needed. It is also usually to be found under the hood in the engine bay of the vehicle.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by vic4me: 2:29am On Mar 24, 2013
I will check Ƒ̐øя ur suggestions ♍Ɣ peeps. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by lettered: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2013
The evaporator or any other components of the a/c system may be leaking. The condenser,compressor or accumulator may also be bad. In short make them check d whole system, including the fan;the engine might be overheating. I have a guy (here in Lagos) who's exceptionally good at repairing a/c,plus he's not expensive.drop ur number if u don't mind.Will txt his contact.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by teeebest(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
lettered: The evaporator or any other components of the a/c system may be leaking. The condenser,compressor or accumulator may also be bad. In short make them check d whole system, including the fan;the engine might be overheating. I have a guy (here in Lagos) who's exceptionally good at repairing a/c,plus he's not expensive.drop ur number if u don't mind.Will txt his contact.

Pls I need the contact of the person asap.08088202099.thanks
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by teeebest(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ Lettered: oga still expecting the technician's number ooooo.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by andyzoga: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
@OP, any luck? I have a similar issue too and am following to find a permanent solution here. Thanks.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2013
Call Felix, he can help you and he's in Port Harcourt.

Here's his number, 08137158793, Felix

See proof, https://www.nairaland.com/1118915/how-know-when-get-new
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by andyzoga: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Thanks boss, but am in Lagos.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by amdman: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Call Goshen. He is in Festac. 08033531432. The guy is an expert in ACs.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2013

Possibly you've got the wrong quantity of gas in the system. What gas did you use? Did you add PAG oil when you charged the system?

Another point to note - recharging aircon systems is NOT a DIY proposition. You have no means of even measuring how much gas you're putting in, neither did you draw out the gas that was present, deep cycle, check for leaks, before charging. You just slapped it in. It's procedures such as you've carried out that mostly results in failure of HVAC units in Nigeria. And a lot of roadie's don't add PAG oil when charging up.
PAG oil is essential to the longevity and correct operation of the HVAC system.

One point to note - too little gas will cause the pressure switch to cycle on and off, eventually destroying it. Too much gas can cause your compressor to explode - literally. Or even worse, rupture the evaporator behind the dash, which though cheaper to buy than a compressor, requires the dash to be removed for access. R134-A is not flammable, but it can draw the breath out of your lungs, with potentially fatal consequences. Do you really want to be doing this? Is your life worth so little?

Good luck.
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by andyzoga: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2013
@amdman, many thanx.
@Sienna, I've been waiting to have ur post here. Keep up the good work bros. I appreciate you!
Re: ♍Ɣ Baby Boy AC Does Not Get Cold On Time. Solution Pls by dskenky(m): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ Lettered
Pls this is my nos.:08023263550. I really need a good car a/c technician. I drive a Honda CRV 03. Thanx bro.

(1) (Reply)

! / I Need Urgent Reply On This Pls! / Tin-Can Cleared 2007 Toyota 4-runner For Sale For #4m (Negotiabl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.