Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share (30409 Views)

My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / What Did You Learn In Today's Service? / How Was The Christmas Cerebration? Bore Or Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Emmysteve:
How you go dey mess for church Kon dey happy.
you never hear say some people dey look for mess to mess?abeg leave me jo
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by FranckJay: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
I kept N20 in offering box. Bow down your heads let's pray. In Jesus name .AMEN. Father forgive me!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by kilokeys(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
witnessed a 1million naira donation..

broke ass niggaaz grmbling

i shall get there o

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by nickz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Superstar007:
My pastor asked how much I bought
my iphone6 . And I told him 25k
instead of 200k cos I didn't want him
to know I had that amount of money
on me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for himself and his wife.
Please, what should I do?
hehehehehhehehehehehe

you have buy marketgringrin
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Homguy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Beehshorp:
our choir was superb toda so during gospel acclamation they sang "alleluia to the lord God ominipotent reigneth " then at the end
the preist was like " there is no word like ominipotent but omnipotent" and d congregation was like boo boo to the choir
damn! That was cruel!!!
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
farano:
Here's mine. Towards the end of the service, the man of God said 20 ladies should come out and receive special blessing. Mehn come see race for inside church grin. We were more than 100 that came out o. Then after the prayer, he told some ladies to go back to their seats and selected few of us. I started wondering, "what's this man up to"?

Sharply, He brought out books written by him and CDs produced by him and told us to go round the church and sell them shocked You can't say no now after receiving blessing from him grin. We did just what he said. Chai! I almost stumbled in the church today...Which kind new style be this one?

lol

na only u waka for church o
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
farano:
Here's mine. Towards the end of the service, the man of God said 20 ladies should come out and receive special blessing. Mehn come see race for inside church grin. We were more than 100 that came out o. Then after the prayer, he told some ladies to go back to their seats and selected few of us. I started wondering, "what's this man up to"?

Sharply, He brought out books written by him and CDs produced by him and told us to go round the church and sell them shocked You can't say no now after receiving blessing from him grin. We did just what he said. Chai! I almost stumbled in the church today...Which kind new style be this one?
im sure many were thinking to themselves, today na today God is going to bless me with a husband! grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by victorazy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Look at them yabbing church and they call themselves christians! I pity una generation f00ls cry

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
D praise n worship ws lik a bday party....mak I pause here for nw
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Drkul(f): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Where them sis like me wey they enter toilet time for offering cos them no sabi dance. Na so I wan enter toilet today during offering
But them lock all toilets today, come see me see dance cry
I never knew I could dance o grin
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
victorazy:
Look at them yabbing church and they call themselves christians! I pity una generation f00ls cry
Even Jesus cleansed d temple. Quit displaying ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Epathra(f): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
kolidave:
Hmmm. I never finish service. Make I finish service come back con comment. I dey come oooo,you hear Wait ooooo!!!! Modified... The interesting thing is they shared rice in my church today and I ate one with 2 meat..... cheesy no need to worry bout lunch. #DancingShoki
No vex Oº°˚˚°ºo. Buh shey nah cele u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ go?
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by samieland(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
The difference which was an experience to behold was a dress code that has a touch of green.It was colourful.I mean the ladies I use to admire in church almost arouse me with boobies dancing in their either white or green top.#celebratingnaija.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nwogbe: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
otijah:
today man of God vex say he will collect the offering in his palm so he can identify those with 10 and 20 naira offering, o boy u need to come see confusion for church, all those guys with 20 and 50 naira just dey confuse, cause e don tey wey d man dey complain about that kind of ofering to God. People just dey run outside as ofering time reach even me
Can't just stop laughing meehnncheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nwogbe: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
otijah:
today man of God vex say he will collect the offering in his palm so he can identify those with 10 and 20 naira offering, o boy u need to come see confusion for church, all those guys with 20 and 50 naira just dey confuse, cause e don tey wey d man dey complain about that kind of ofering to God. People just dey run outside as ofering time reach even me
Can't just stop laughing meehnncheesycheesycheesycheesy wetin dy pursue u?
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Hollyb(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hishuula:
I be Muslim sha....yesterday as we no get moni buy ram na only musoro (he-goat) we wan kill so the rope cut naso musoro take tear race o,all my friend wey neva see am con join us dey find am dem con dey ask say Shea na cow or na ram.to talk say na musoro na wahala so I just dey use anoda talk cover am and you know say to catch musoro hard pass how u go take catch cow self....I'm telling you till now MUSORO Neva come house o & since that yesterday our pot just dey stranded
Lols this got me laughing uncontrollably
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Amuga(f): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=MNDY post=26885825]This happens everyday in church! The pastor's
countenance is that type that hardly smiles and you find hard to
differentiate between whether he is angry or happy!

He usually bashes the tithe defaulters strongly whenever it is time!
Calling them cheats & thieves in an Igala phrase that is extreme and
very very derogatory - "Obala Degwu."

Hilarious in each occurence but very disrespectful! Some of the
defaulters take it lightly, others don't! He on the other hand is very
serious about it![/quote] Obala degwu je li, Lmao. No one should be cajole or force to pay tithe
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by kika23(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
spanzed:
why
I was exhausted from yesterday... At my Muslim friend's place.... Did stuff I ain't never done before... And then I was so tiiiiirrreeeedddd. And I woke up realllllllly late.....
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by otijah(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nwogbe:

Can't just stop laughing meehnncheesycheesycheesycheesy wetin dy pursue u?
o boy na 20 naira I hold.
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Theultimate(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Here's mine: As an Anglican member and a Choir Cross Bearer precisely. Congregation were standing as we were reading from the Liturgy "Order of Holy Communion" and I did the same. But I was just busy looking around instead of reading, without knowing that someone(our chief ursher) was watching me.....and demonstrating to me that I should be reading. Bt the reading part has ended bfor I could adjust. After the service, the next thing she did is calling for brief meeting with the youth....and my own case was part of the topics with other two phone seazed from the youth as well. I was just laughing as she was speaking.(with the fact that I know she's referring to me)

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by MNDY(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hishuula:
I be Muslim sha....yesterday as we no get moni buy ram na only musoro (he-goat) we wan kill so the rope cut naso musoro take tear race o,all my friend wey neva see am con join us dey find am dem con dey ask say Shea na cow or na ram.to talk say na musoro na wahala so I just dey use anoda talk cover am and you know say to catch musoro hard pass how u go take catch cow self....I'm telling you till now MUSORO Neva come house o & since that yesterday our pot just dey stranded

Lolz @ "Stranded Pot"
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by oloriooko(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Superstar007:
My pastor asked how much I bought
my iphone6 . And I told him 25k
instead of 200k cos I didn't want him
to know I had that amount of money
on me.
Now he just gave me 50k to buy the same phone for himself and his wife.
Please, what should I do?

Buy them China iPhone grin
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by spanzed(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
kika23:

I was exhausted from yesterday... At my Muslim friend's place.... Did stuff I ain't never done before... And then I was so tiiiiirrreeeedddd. And I woke up realllllllly late.....
Ok but u no dats no excuse...u deserve strokes of the cane from ur pastor grin
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by victorazy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

Even Jesus cleansed d temple. Quit displaying ur ignorance

Wait make Jesus come clean u again f00lish lost sheep.

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Homguy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bobbysworld28:

Area Mummy...... as in mum to Area Boys?
lmao, First thing that crossed my mind too.

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
The Strangest of happenings I've seen during a church service in my over twenty something years being in the house of God dis-graced my eyes today.

I left church with this embarrassment by people who call themselves Christians and a Pastor disobeying orders and teaching his members to do same.

In fact, until this pastor leaves this Church, I may not step in that church ever again.

Pffffft, I'm already pissed just by thinking about it.

angry angry angry
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by MNDY(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
[@Amuga] You may be Igala by tribe from your reference to the "Obala Degwu"! Is your "Amuga" the one Igalas bear?
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by darmochy1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
victorazy:

Wait make Jesus come clean u again f00lish lost sheep.
C'mon, that's harsh. How do you know you're not lost also, do u think he'll realise his mistake with the way you're addressing him?
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by victorazy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Three7Ty9:
The Strangest of happenings I've seen during a church service in my over twenty something years being in the house of God dis-graced my eyes today.

I left church with this embarrassment by people who call themselves Christians and a Pastor disobeying orders and teaching his members to do same.

In fact, until this pastor leaves this Church, I may not step in that church ever again.

Pffffft, I'm already pissed just by thinking about it.

angry angry angry

What did he do cuz u can be the one wrong
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by Triplegrace: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Today service was one of the best talking about niga @ 54 all ages spoke key amongs others were 9ja @54 what is the way forward
Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by victorazy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
darmochy1:

C'mon, that's harsh. How do you know you're not lost also, do u think he'll realise his mistake with the way you're addressing him?

Yee is true I was harsh on him.
I am not lost and can't be and if u can't see it then ur...... Sorry.

How can unbeliever throw a stone and so called christians will be bashing on pastors and chrches as if Bible never told us that "not all that calls me father! father are my sons."

1 Like

Re: Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share by M4gunners: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
krall:
Farano which church?

Wait let me remember

April, 2008
Pastor said all the single ladies come out to the altar for prayers...
Battalion of pretty and non pretty ones flooded like ants.
Then he said all the single men come out.... They also did..

All of them stood there gazing and "eyeing" one sister or the other and expecting a session of hot prayers to start, when the pastor looked.. and looked... and looked.... and out of anger said "infact, ushers ensure that no man here leaves without a woman!!!! angry angry also make sure every woman should select one man here and befriend!!! angry
How will we have fine women in this church and these men will still marry outside." angry

Commotion ensured and Two sisters in the choir ran and grabbed brother taiwo who previously gave a testimony of acquiring a brand new duplex in an estate in lekki... undecided

End time Church bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Visits Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Pays N1.5M Bill / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / The Egypt Hollywood Never Shows You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.