Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Hostel People >:( - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hostel People >:( (3116 Views)

UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

Hostel People >:( by Mickey7(m): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
You find these characters in a typical nigerian hostel! angry

1:The pastor:

Don't think about having a quiet night!he prays(kabashes) all through the night.To him,everyone else is a sinner.he needs the bulb to read the bible at that hour when you(who love to sleep with the lights out)want to sleep. angry

2:The nerd:

he has no dress sense.always reads,hardly stays in the room.where you find him is at the school library.he has no time for anything else.

The tracker/critic;
He follows your every movement.What you eat,what you wear,where you go...he's always like"You take garri too much","you eat too much",when you take noodles,cereals etc,"you eat women's food".nothing except everything he does is right.

The "borrower";
he borrows everything down to your boxer short. shocked "give me that your salt","borrow me maggi","borrow me milk","give me rice" angry

The beggar and copycat;
You cook/eat shit he wants to cook and eat shit.he wants to dress like you,buy the foodstuff you buy.he brings his plate each time you're done cooking.you never eat his meal but he always wants to eat yours.he just finishes cooking but the little you want to eat catches his attention more! like a spoilt brat

The "funny" guy;
Makes a joke of everything in the name of being funny.uses your life style to tell jokes for the entertainment of everyone else in the room.he doesn't know where to draw the line!

The dirty one:
Never washes his dishes and never does the laundry,his locker is all rat droPpings,very dirty...everything about him just irritates you dust

The cool guy:
laughs with everyone,doesn't beg from you,he isn't nerdy,churchy...he is respectful and commands respect.even though you may want to take advantage of his "coolness" cry .he understands everyone.

Phew! It's tough living in the hostel.you need to learn to say No and be firm when necessary. be the "Yes,yes" guy and they will walk all over you.make people respect you.I'm not saying you should change your person,but strive to be the cool guy! smiley
Add yours

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2014

They plenty oo
Re: Hostel People >:( by SirHouloo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Proudly the troublesome one

Re: Hostel People >:( by Mickey7(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
SirHouloo:
Proudly the troublesome one ;DProudly the troublesome one
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
The beggar and the copycat them plenty for my hostel especially our girls

Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
^^^
woman wrappers don quickly dash you two likes abi?

Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hehe ..very true .. angry grin grin

Some are hybrids of more than one trait grin

By the way, the most irritating is the hybrid between tracker/critic and pastor angry grin

Invites: PietroRico cosmicsensation modusoperandi
Re: Hostel People >:( by ModusOperandi(f): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
One of my roommates is on default angry angry

Apart from "cool" ofcourse

Re: Hostel People >:( by Mickey7(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
ModusOperandi:
One of my roommates is on default angry angry
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
preciousjoz1:
^^^
Are you jealousundecided undecided
Re: Hostel People >:( by Mickey7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
preciousjoz1:
^^^
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
Are you jealousundecided undecided
y should I? its the special privilege of having a "f" on your monicker.enjoy while it last shantel.
Re: Hostel People >:( by Mickey7(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
preciousjoz1:
y should I? its the special privilege of having a "f" on your monicker.enjoy while it last shantel.
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
preciousjoz1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hostel People >:( by PietroRico(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
The borrower is the most annoying! angry
The ones that do not know when/where to draw the line!

Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
God knows i cant stand the pastor grin
Re: Hostel People >:( by tomiobj(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ignore the borrower first nd watch how ur closet becomes empty the next morning
Mickey7:
You find these characters in a typical nigerian hostel! angry

1:The pastor:

Don't think about having a quiet night!he prays(kabashes) all through the night.To him,everyone else is a sinner.he needs the bulb to read the bible at that hour when you(who love to sleep with the lights out)want to sleep. angry

2:The nerd:

he has no dress sense.always reads,hardly stays in the room.where you find him is at the school library.he has no time for anything else.

The tracker/critic;
He follows your every movement.What you eat,what you wear,where you go...he's always like"You take garri too much","you eat too much",when you take noodles,cereals etc,"you eat women's food".nothing except everything he does is right.

The "borrower";
he borrows everything down to your boxer short. shocked "give me that your salt","borrow me maggi","borrow me milk","give me rice" angry

The beggar and copycat;
You cook/eat shit he wants to cook and eat shit.he wants to dress like you,buy the foodstuff you buy.he brings his plate each time you're done cooking.you never eat his meal but he always wants to eat yours.he just finishes cooking but the little you want to eat catches his attention more! like a spoilt brat

The "funny" guy;
Makes a joke of everything in the name of being funny.uses your life style to tell jokes for the entertainment of everyone else in the room.he doesn't know where to draw the line!

The dirty one:
Never washes his dishes and never does the laundry,his locker is all rat droPpings,very dirty...everything about him just irritates you dust

The cool guy:
laughs with everyone,doesn't beg from you,he isn't nerdy,churchy...he is respectful and commands respect.even though you may want to take advantage of his "coolness" cry .he understands everyone.

Phew! It's tough living in the hostel.you need to learn to say No and be firm when necessary. be the "Yes,yes" guy and they will walk all over you.make people respect you.I'm not saying you should change your person,but strive to be the cool guy! smiley
Add yours
Re: Hostel People >:( by Mickey7(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:
Ignore the borrower first nd watch how ur closet becomes empty the next morning
lolz na by force?
Re: Hostel People >:( by Donkaz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
So true
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Hostel People >:( by oyatmicah(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
i rep funny nd cool guy. chaii i dislike copycats nd borrow borrow sha bt wetin man go do
Re: Hostel People >:( by joedejana(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
The Thief, and you know he's a thief. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Hostel People >:( by hatux: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lol grin' that pastor annoys me like 'na you only wun pass abi....
Re: Hostel People >:( by Vivly(f): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lemme book space.
I'll comment later.
Re: Hostel People >:( by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
the cool guy cool
Re: Hostel People >:( by tempem: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
The beggar and the copycat them plenty for my hostel especially our girls
Must you include begger, can't we have something decent than using the word begger.
Re: Hostel People >:( by tempem: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
hatux:
Lol grin' that pastor annoys me like 'na you only wun pass abi....
He hehe, them plenty for my hostel, the problem be say they only fight their enemy
Re: Hostel People >:( by dechandel(f): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
The copycats
Want to dress like you
Want to get the same pair of shoes you have
Want to get the same phone you have
Likes your handbag
Likes everything in your wardrobe and would get them all grin
The story plenty abeg
Sha girls get wahala
Re: Hostel People >:( by Neldrizzy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Incase!!!
Re: Hostel People >:( by QSheba: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
the gossipers lol
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vivly:
Lemme book space.
I'll comment later.
hostel boys are the worst,,if u cook food,its an invitation to all boys,,and your clothes u hang outside,all can be stolen in just one night @ the line in which u hang em..abeg,story plenty
Re: Hostel People >:( by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
tempem:

Must you include begger, can't we have something decent than using the word begger.
Are you alright? y attacking me was I the one that included that in the listundecided

Top 100 Universities in Nigeria – Latest Ranking / See Photos: Funny Pictures Of UNIABUJA Students Struggling To Get Receipt Stampe / Right Place In Body To Apply Perfume