Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? (1858 Views)

Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
There is no such thing as 'selling the soul to the devil". No one has the right to sell their souls to anybody. Even if they said "hey devil, I'm selling my soul to you" , it is an illegal transaction and hold no legal points in the sight of God. Jesus OWNS ALL souls, for the Bible declares Jesus bought the whole field, and paid the price for all!

If one sold their soul to the devil, what did the devil pay for it? To whom? Though the devil will take advantage of one's ignorance of selling their soul, it still doesn't mean he (Satan) own legal right to any soul, except those pronounced the devil's by God.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by asalimpo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yeah,i know Jesus paid d full price for man's salvation.
But the gift isnt forced ,man can accept or reject it.
So Jesus doesnt hav automatic claim to everybody.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
asalimpo:

my dear,Jesus has claim for ALL, whether we believe it or not,He has already paid the price fully for ALL humanity-the whole world
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
Do not dabble in matters in which you are clearly educated and ignorant. Only slaves like you are bought for a price. Your souls are worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
asalimpo:
The motherfucking son of a carpenter couldn't lay a claim to a hippo's soul talk less the soul of another human.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by asalimpo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gombs:

my dear,Jesus has claim for ALL, whether we believe it or not,He has already paid the price fully for ALL humanity-the whole world

then y is the world still needing evangelism. Y doesnt he just wrap up evrything. Throw d devil into hell and setup his kingdom on earth.

The parable of the great banquet.
Table laid,seats for all, come and eat free.
You can accept or reject.

God created evrybody but not evrybody is a child of God.

The killing of egypts first borns:
the blood of the lamb was smeared on the lintel.
The death angel didnt enter that house.
You know this event ponted to christ.
The lamb was a type of Christ.
Whosoever had the blood on his lintel was spared.
God didnt lay claim to every one.

Noah's ark paints a similar picture.
It also depicts the rapture.
After Noah and His family got into d ark, judgement visited d earth.

Could Noah's ark hold more? Sure.

Believe wat u want but scriptures prove u wrong. Jesus isnt lord over all.
Satan is Lord of some peoples life.
Until the person under satans lordship renounces verbally and accepts Jesus Lordship verbally, jesus has no claim on him legally.

Rev3:20

Behold i stand at the and knock..
If anyman hears and lets God in fine.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by asalimpo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The motherfucking son of a carpenter couldn't lay a claim to a hippo's soul talk less the soul of another human.
wat's making u cuss?
Wud u cuss @ santa like this?
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Wristler: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
I think its a figure of expression. SonofLucifer tho undecided
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=asalimpo post=26889573]

then y is the world still needing evangelism. Y doesnt he just wrap up evrything. Throw d devil into hell and setup his kingdom on earth.

The parable of the great banquet.
Table laid,seats for all, come and eat free.
You can accept or reject.

God created evrybody but not evrybody is a child of God.

The killing of egypts first borns:
the blood of the lamb was smeared on the lintel.
The death angel didnt enter that house.
You know this event ponted to christ.
The lamb was a type of Christ.
Whosoever had the blood on his lintel was spared.
God didnt lay claim to every one.

Noah's ark paints a similar picture.
It also depicts the rapture.
After Noah and His family got into d ark, judgement visited d earth.

Could Noah's ark hold more? Sure.

Believe wat u want but scriptures prove u wrong. [size=25pt]Jesus isnt lord over all.[/size]

Guess who scriptures proved wrong!? cheesy

Acts 10:36 New International Version
You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through [size=20pt]Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all[/size].

Satan is Lord of some peoples life.

Any Bible verses please?

Until the person under satans lordship renounces verbally and accepts Jesus Lordship verbally, jesus has no claim on him legally.

Colossians 1:15-23The Message (MSG)

Christ Holds It All Together

15-18 We look at this Son and see the God who cannot be seen. We look at this Son and see God’s original purpose in everything created. For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible, rank after rank after rank of angels—everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him. He was there before any of it came into existence and holds it all together right up to this moment. And when it comes to the church, he organizes and holds it together, like a head does a body.

18-20 He was supreme in the beginning and—leading the resurrection parade—he is supreme in the end. From beginning to end he’s there, towering far above everything, everyone. So spacious is he, so roomy, that everything of God finds its proper place in him without crowding. Not only that, but all the broken and dislocated pieces of the universe—people and things, animals and atoms—get properly fixed and fit together in vibrant harmonies, all because of his death, his blood that poured down from the cross.

21-23 You yourselves are a case study of what he does. At one time you all had your backs turned to God, thinking rebellious thoughts of him, giving him trouble every chance you got. But now, by giving himself completely at the Cross, actually dying for you, Christ brought you over to God’s side and put your lives together, whole and holy in his presence. 

Rev3:20

Behold i stand at the and knock..
If anyman hears and lets God in fine.

This was onky possible because He's paid the price and what's everybody to let Him in. Not because he's trying to save us, but because He already has at the cross, hence the knocking

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wristler:

Exactly! cool
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2014
Wristler:
Hallo.
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Hallo.

Like/believe it or not, Jesus paid for your soul FULLY! cool

4 Likes

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by vooks: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2014
You SonofLucifer,
Your father is a creature fully judged by the Creator.you may Cuss all the way to hell but you will go with him son except you repent. He is a liar....a big liar. There is no truth in him
Revelation 20:1-3 (KJV)
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

sonOfLucifer:

Hallo.

3 Likes

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
vooks:
You SonofLucifer,
Your father is a creature fully judged by the Creator.you may Cuss all the way to hell but you will go with him son except you repent. He is a liar....a big liar. There is no truth in him
Revelation 20:1-3 (KJV)
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Okay. Keep believing in em fables. Baby Jesus and his virgin momma. Lucifer reigns supreme.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gombs:

Like/believe it or not, Jesus paid for your soul FULLY! cool

I think he was scammed.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by 4C2215131: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
You don't "sell" your soul to the devil, you make Pacts with entities, Devils if you like.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
4C2215131:
You don't "sell" your soul to the devil, you make Pacts with entities, Devils if you like.

hmmm
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by 4C2215131: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gombs:

hmmm

Yes Sir.
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Ishilove: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You sound very bitter and frustrated
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Ishilove: 5:04am On Oct 08, 2014
4C2215131:
Demons, actually
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Ishilove:

You sound very bitter and frustrated

He'd come around...let him wallow in whatever state he is now smiley

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by vooks: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2014
There is no Baby Jesus nor Virgin Mary. He is the lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world and every knee in heavens, on earth and under (you know that place cheesy) will bow and confess that He is Lord of Lords

Repeat, Lucifer stands judged and condemned eternally. You have a chance, he don't
sonOfLucifer:

Okay. Keep believing in em fables. Baby Jesus and his virgin momma. Lucifer reigns supreme.
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Oct 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I think he was scammed.

Keep thinking
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2014
vooks:
There is no Baby Jesus nor Virgin Mary. He is the lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world and every knee in heavens, on earth and under (you know that place cheesy) will bow and confess that He is Lord of Lords

Repeat, Lucifer stands judged and condemned eternally. You have a chance, he don't

He knows that, but like I said...he'd come around! wink
He's not a satanist... they don't make noise like this one. They just do their thing and invite others who care to join. They don't say much
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by 4C2215131: 8:23am On Oct 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Demons, actually

Not necessarily demons. All entities aren't demons. There are Elemental entities, Olympian Entities, Angelic entities e.t.c.

One can engage in pacts with these entities though "Demons" have a pre-disposition to it. It's not necessary though. It's not like it's depicted in Hollywood. More often than not the practitioner initiates the process. But for a true adept, going into pacts is not necessary as those hideous and cunning blockheads (quite a paradox eh?) are nothing but a means to an end, whatever that end is.
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gombs:

Keep thinking
Start thinking.

1 Like

Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by paulGrundy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Gombs:
There is no such thing as 'selling the soul to the devil". No one has the right to sell their souls to anybody. Even if they said "hey devil, I'm selling my soul to you" , it is an illegal transaction and hold no legal points in the sight of God. Jesus OWNS ALL souls, for the Bible declares Jesus bought the whole field, and paid the price for all!

If one sold their soul to the devil, what did the devil pay for it? To whom? Though the devil will take advantage of one's ignorance of selling their soul, it still doesn't mean he (Satan) own legal right to any soul, except those pronounced the devil's by God.

Please kindly provide us with biblical proof of your claim.
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by paulGrundy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

The mother[b]Bleep[/b]ing son of a carpenter couldn't lay a claim to a hippo's soul talk less the soul of another human.

I thought seun used to censor the bolded?
If it is islam section now sonoflucifer would have been given e-jihad. grin
Re: Can One Sell Their Soul To The Devil? by Gombs(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
paulGrundy:

Please kindly provide us with biblical proof of your claim.

1 Timothy 2:6New Living Translation (NLT)

6 He gave his life to purchase freedom for [size=16pt]everyone[/size].

This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time

cool

if Jesus purchased your freedom..you now owe him your life...how then could you then sell your soul-a soul that's purchased by another? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Sin Is, And How To Be Forgiven / Why Do You Believe In What You Believe In??? / Benny Hinn & Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Minister Together At Christ Embassy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.