Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here (6813 Views)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan / Please Don't Lose Your Soul To The Devil / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Satanism is not a "Christian invention."
Satanism predates Christianity and all other
religions.
Satanism is not about spooks, goblins,
vampires, Halloween monsters or other
related entities.
Satanism is not about "evil."
Satanism is not a "reaction to Christianity."
Satanism is not about death.
True Satanism is about elevating and
empowering humanity, which was our True
Creator (Satan's) intention.
We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.
We know Satan to be the True Father and
Creator God of humanity.
We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be
a fictitious entity, and the people behind
coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of
humanity and the masters of lies. This is
evident in the many contradictions within
the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text
to be the work of human beings who had
occult knowledge and infused it with power
to make it credible, and to incite fear in
order to control.
We are law abiding.
We DO NOT advocate or participate in any
blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/
Christian, as stated in their Bible-
Deuteronomy 12:27:
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the
flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the
LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices
shall be poured out upon the altar of the
LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."
We have found Satanism is the original
religion of humanity. We have done our
research. Satanism is based upon the
ancient religions that predated Judaism and
Christianity from hundreds to thousands of
years.
Christianity was a reaction to the original
Pagan religions, labeled as "Satanism"
meaning "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew. If
you read through the information contained
within the website below, you will get proof.
Christianity was invented to remove spiritual
and occult knowledge (the powers of the
mind) from the populace and place this
power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the
detriment of all humanity. The powers of the
mind and soul are very real. People who are
unaware of or who do not believe in these
powers are easy to control and manipulate
by those who are skilled in using these
energies. Visit www.joyofsatan.com. To dedicate your soul to Father Satan, click the 'DEDICATE YOUR SOUL TO SATAN' link on the website

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly
labeled as monsters and branded as "evil" to
keep humanity from spiritual knowledge.
Because of this, the human race has
drastically degenerated both spiritually and
intellectually.
Spiritual Satanism strongly advocates all
learning, knowledge, inquiry, and free
thought.
Spiritual Satanism supports the separation
of church and state. Satanists do not push
Satanism or prosyletize.
Spiritual Satanists acknowledge science and
believe everything of the occult/supernatural
to have a rational scientific explanation. We
believe humanity has been held back
dangerously in this area due to the hoax of
Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks
upon science for centuries.
We practice power meditation to advance
spiritually and to elevate ourselves. Power
meditation is as essential for the human
soul as food is essential for the human body.
The serpent, a symbol of Satan represents
the firey kundalini force coiled at the base of
the spine, which upon ascending,
transforms the human mind and soul to a
much higher level of understanding and
ability. This is the true meaning of "Raising
the Devil." The Serpent symbol of Satan also
represents the DNA helix of life.
We work directly with Satan. We believe
each and every person who is willing and
respectful can have a personal relationship
with Satan. There are no mediators in
Spiritual Satanism. Visit www.joyofsatan.com
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
We take our tenets and practices directly
from Satan himself. For far too long, enemies
of Satan such as the Christian churches have
been at liberty to dictate lies concerning
Satan and Satanism. These lies have been
the foundation of occult crimes and other
heinous acts that they indirectly promote.
True Satanism has been actively and
zealously suppressed for centuries and
many out of ignorance believe lies about
Satan and react accordingly.
Spiritual Satanism is a life loving religion.
Satan accepts us as we are, but guides us to
advance ourselves to where we evolve to a
higher level. Spiritual Satanists are free to
live their lives as they choose- responsibility
to the responsible. We live by natural law
and encourage everyone to develop
themselves to their fullest extent.
We know we “save” our own souls as
opposed to claims of the Nazarene saving
anyone. Satanism is based upon the true
transformation of the soul through power
meditation. The Nazarene is a fictitious
entity, whose identity was stolen form some
18+ crucified Pagan Gods, such as Odin,
who hung from a tree and is nothing more
than a tool to keep humanity under the
control of a chosen few. The Nazarene has
been used in Christian masses and services
as a substitute for a human living blood
sacrifice, revealing their true purpose.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
The Judeo/Christian religion is a vicious
hoax on humanity of catastrophic
proportions. For a hoax to succeed there
has to be a lack of knowledge on the part of
the victim. The Christian religion and its
cohorts actively suppress knowledge and
free thought, encourage people to be slaves,
and never advocate or teach anything for
the betterment or advancement of
humanity. As opposed to the stories of how
the Nazarene healed people; Satan shows us
how we can heal ourselves and perform so-
called miracles, using our minds and the
powers of our own souls.
Through empowering ourselves, we have
confidence, self-respect and achieve spiritual
advancement and independence.
Spiritual Satanism places no limits on
developing the powers of the mind- known
as "witchcraft" or "magick." We believe in
justice and just as martial artists are versed
in the uses of Dim Mak and other aspects of
physical combat, Spiritual Satanists are
versed in the Black Arts of "magick" should
they ever need them. People who are
unaware of these powers are defenseless
against them, and the powers that be know
this all too well. Satan does not tolerate
injustice.
Spiritual Satanism does not in any way
condone spirit abuse as taught in the
classical grimoires. The Demons who were
bound and compelled to do the bidding of
the sorcerers are now free and anyone
using the nine-foot circle methods and
"Jehova" names is inviting personal disaster.
The Demons are our friends and with
respect and reverence in summoning
through Satan, we seek to establish mutually
beneficial relationships with them.
Spiritual Satanism advocates individuality,
liberty, and independence.
It is obvious that Satan is not the "deceiver
of humanity." His followers have been few in
number and he doesn't need copious
amounts of wealth, power and control to
keep his followers.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by staggerman(m): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Anyone who turns away from the Most High God, creator of all things, has made himself two enemies... God, and satan.
Satan is man's eternal enemy. Satan is not your friend. He deceives you so you may not seek protection and refuge from the True God and His Son Jesus Christ. Ask satan about his contest against the Son of God. Jesus Christ crushed satan's head. Christ is the only Saviour and friend you can have. He (JESUS) will not treat you like a slave nor servant, but as a brother and friend. If you make yourself an enemy to God, to whom will you run to for protection? No one can deliver nor stand by you against the Most High God. All power belongs to God. God loves you. He seeks union with you. God wants you to know that He cares for your soul. He wants you to be filled with power. Don't be deceived. You may be seeking spiritual fulfilment and power. Come to Jesus and receive resurrection power. Divine ability to cast out devils. Jesus has empowered us with great ability over all the power of satan. We have power over satan to cast him out. Jesus Saves. Jesus Reigns. Jesus Is Alive Forever. Glory to God. Be blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
We know Satan and his Demons are real
beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise,
do not push your beliefs here.
People who sympathise with and/or
support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews,
Christians and Muslims]- We don't want you here.
Blasphemy against Satan and/or his
Demons will not be tolerated!
If you believe Satan and his Demons are
evil, this is not the thread for you, go to
another thread.
Do not try to push Wiccan or other non-
Satanic creeds here.
Do not try to promote individuals, groups
or organizations who bash Father Satan.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by staggerman(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
Do not be afraid. I will not harm you. I will only harm and cast off those unclean spirits who hang around you. My Lord is Lord of all. He put to an end, every act and oppression of satan. Now men who come to Jesus can be free. Men like me. Now free. And empowered to show Jesus' dominion over satan. I come filled with the power of the Holy Ghost. I seek the enemy, that I may destroy his works. Who is Lord, but Jesus. Who is King, but Jesus. Who was crucified on the cross for the sins of the world, but Jesus. Who is resurrected, but Jesus. Who is ascended into the Heavens and sits on the right hand of God, but Jesus. Who reigns forever, but Jesus. Jesus is King of all Kings, and He has crowned me King over satan.

10 Likes

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
Oo! CHRIST JESUS REIGNS.
In Truth, satan doesn't exist and wil never exist. God is all. God is d only existence, God is d only presence. I wil nt say dat God is all powerful, bkus God has nobdy to contend with. HE IS I AM. He is all and permits all things. U@poster don't exist, Only God exist and he is life made manifest as u. Mind is just an instrument, one kan decide nt to use it and stl b wot he is. Pls work on Self realization u wil undastnd, dat u dnt nid satan kus he doesn't exist. Thats d truth.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
@op

both, you and them religious peeps are riling in utter delusion.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
@staggerman, onyfrank and dilluminati. SILENCE is the best answer for you brainwashed FOOLS.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
staggerman: Anyone who turns away from the Most High God, creator of all things, has made himself two enemies... God, and satan.
Satan is man's eternal enemy. Satan is not your friend. He deceives you so you may not seek protection and refuge from the True God and His Son Jesus Christ. Ask satan about his contest against the Son of God. Jesus Christ crushed satan's head. Christ is the only Saviour and friend you can have. He (JESUS) will not treat you like a slave nor servant, but as a brother and friend. If you make yourself an enemy to God, to whom will you run to for protection? No one can deliver nor stand by you against the Most High God. All power belongs to God. God loves you. He seeks union with you. God wants you to know that He cares for your soul. He wants you to be filled with power. Don't be deceived. You may be seeking spiritual fulfilment and power. Come to Jesus and receive resurrection power. Divine ability to cast out devils. Jesus has empowered us with great ability over all the power of satan. We have power over satan to cast him out. Jesus Saves. Jesus Reigns. Jesus Is Alive Forever. Glory to God. Be blessed.
Correct chap,you have said it all. These are truly the endtimes
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
@staggerman, onyfrank, dilluminati and ishilove.. SILENCE is the best answer for you brainwashed FOOLS. Say what you may want to say and I won't reply you again. Those who really want to know the real Father Satan should visit www.joyofsatan.com and read all the topics on the website.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by mkmyers45(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ishilove:
Correct chap,you have said it all. These are truly the endtimes
Dont you want endtym to come?
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by mkmyers45(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
@Op How did you discover the left-hand path?
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
enkibeloved: @staggerman, onyfrank, dilluminati and ishilove.. SILENCE is the best answer for you brainwashed FOOLS. Say what you may want to say and I won't reply you again. Those who really want to know the real Father Satan should visit www.joyofsatan.com and read all the topics on the website.
O just shut up and keep my username off your demonic posts!! angry
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Richardid: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2012
Light (christ) has come so darkness (satan) must disapear.in the name of jesus. Amen.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
enkibeloved: @staggerman, onyfrank, dilluminati and ishilove.. SILENCE is the best answer for you brainwashed FOOLS. Say what you may want to say and I won't reply you again. Those who really want to know the real Father Satan should visit www.joyofsatan.com and read all the topics on the website.
hmmm, am transparent to wateva u mite say. God, Christ Jesus is there now, as u neutralizn dat wich is nt n harmony with God. I c divinity in u
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by staggerman(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
I seek for devils, so I may triumph over them. God has not empowered me with all His strength just so I can run away from the enemy. I am a soldier battle-ready and always victorious. I cast out devils in the name of Jesus. I heal the sick in the name of Jesus. I deliver the oppressed in the name of Jesus. When I wake up in the morning, demons go on red alert. When I walk through streets, demons tense up. My job is to destroy the works of the devil, as my Lord Jesus did before me. When I speak, Heaven hears and agrees, and hell hears and obeys. I am God's Son, man's servant and the devil's Master. Be blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by tobechi20(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2012
Betwen atheism and satanism.which is better
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
mkmyers45: @Op How did you discover the left-hand path?
tobechi20: Betwen atheism and satanism.which is better
mkmyers45: @Op How did you discover the left-hand path?
please go to www.exposingchristianity.com .There you will find the truth about Our Lord Satan and conspiracy brought against Him
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ishilove:
O just shut up and keep my username off your demonic posts!! angry
I don't think you know what Demon means otherwise, you wouldn't have asked me to keep your username off this thread. Hmmmmm..I don't blame you sha, it's as a result of lies that many religious group have all made people to believe. I implore you to read through www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com for real knowledge about Our True Creator Satan.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Richardid: Light (christ) has come so darkness (satan) must disapear.in the name of jesus. Amen.
You can't conclude yet that Father Satan stands for darkness. Why don't you take your time to read through www.exposingchristianity.com and later come back here to tell me that again? Isn't with the name of your fictitious Jesus you scam your congregation through offerings and tithes? And yet these people's problems are compounding due to their lack of spiritual knowledge. I'm sure those churches being attacked by the Boko Haram sect do call the name of your Jesus hundreds times a day and yet, it can't save them.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
onyfrank:
hmmm, am transparent to wateva u mite say. God, Christ Jesus is there now, as u neutralizn dat wich is nt n harmony with God. I c divinity in u
You are out of your senses..hahahahahaha
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2012
staggerman: I seek for devils, so I may triumph over them. God has not empowered me with all His strength just so I can run away from the enemy. I am a soldier battle-ready and always victorious. I cast out devils in the name of Jesus. I heal the sick in the name of Jesus. I deliver the oppressed in the name of Jesus. When I wake up in the morning, demons go on red alert. When I walk through streets, demons tense up. My job is to destroy the works of the devil, as my Lord Jesus did before me. When I speak, Heaven hears and agrees, and hell hears and obeys. I am God's Son, man's servant and the devil's Master. Be blessed.
LOL..I guess you own a church where you scam those brainwashed guys? How can you be your Creator's master?...LOL..you can't face Lord Satan's Army here let alone Facing the Lord Ea himself
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by staggerman(m): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
enkibeloved: LOL..I guess you own a church where you scam those brainwashed guys? How can you be your Creator's master?...LOL..you can't face Lord Satan's Army here let alone Facing the Lord Ea himself

No, I don't own a Church. Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Son of the Most High God is the Head of the Church. I'm not even a pastor. So you got it all wrong. I don't pay tithes, nor collect tithes. But one thing I do is to heal the sick and cast out devils in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. I enjoy setting people free. Sometimes I do it for the fun, other times it's out of compassion, and sometimes it's out of a sense of duty.
Bottom line, the devils get kicked out, the spirits of infirmity leaves, all symptoms disappear, the person is set free and God is glorified, and I am pleased.
Got any demons that need getting kicked out?

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by enkibeloved: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
staggerman:

No, I don't own a Church. Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Son of the Most High God is the Head of the Church. I'm not even a pastor. So you got it all wrong. I don't pay tithes, nor collect tithes. But one thing I do is to heal the sick and cast out devils in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. I enjoy setting people free. Sometimes I do it for the fun, other times it's out of compassion, and sometimes it's out of a sense of duty.
Bottom line, the devils get kicked out, the spirits of infirmity leaves, all symptoms disappear, the person is set free and God is glorified, and I am pleased.
Got any demons that need getting kicked out?
How does healing the sick and setting people free from negative energies (which you have been brainwashed to believe are Satanic Demons) makes you different from a Spiritual Satanist who heals himself and poeple of all sorts of sickness, solve people's problems and destroying unwanted energies? If at all you do these things for sure, you think your fictitious Jesus is behind the working of these spiritual manifedtations? Why don't you read through www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com so you can know the forces behind these things you boast of. Well, most of you christians like boasting of miracles you are not sure of performing and making billions of people who should have got their salvation from father Satan die in sickness, poverty and lack of spiritual power. BTW, why don't you pay tithe? Does your Bible tell you not to pay tithe?
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
enkibeloved: Satanism is not a "Christian invention."
Satanism predates Christianity and all other
religions.
Satanism is not about spooks, goblins,
vampires, Halloween monsters or other
related entities.
Satanism is not about "evil."
Satanism is not a "reaction to Christianity."
Satanism is not about death.
True Satanism is about elevating and
empowering humanity, which was our True
Creator (Satan's) intention.
We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.
We know Satan to be the True Father and
Creator God of humanity.
We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be
a fictitious entity, and the people behind
coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of
humanity and the masters of lies. This is
evident in the many contradictions within
the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text
to be the work of human beings who had
occult knowledge and infused it with power
to make it credible, and to incite fear in
order to control.
We are law abiding.
We DO NOT advocate or participate in any
blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/
Christian, as stated in their Bible-
Deuteronomy 12:27:
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the
flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the
LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices
shall be poured out upon the altar of the
LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."
We have found Satanism is the original
religion of humanity. We have done our
research. Satanism is based upon the
ancient religions that predated Judaism and
Christianity from hundreds to thousands of
years.
Christianity was a reaction to the original
Pagan religions, labeled as "Satanism"
meaning "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew. If
you read through the information contained
within the website below, you will get proof.
Christianity was invented to remove spiritual
and occult knowledge (the powers of the
mind) from the populace and place this
power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the
detriment of all humanity. The powers of the
mind and soul are very real. People who are
unaware of or who do not believe in these
powers are easy to control and manipulate
by those who are skilled in using these
energies. Visit www.joyofsatan.com. To dedicate your soul to Father Satan, click the 'DEDICATE YOUR SOUL TO SATAN' link on the website
am nt suprise, bible predicted d end time happenings, and this is one of them; vain teaching.
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Corona99(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Only time will tell
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Like someone said, its hilariously entertaining seeing all these religions bashing each othercheesy

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by IamFenriz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Thank you enkibeloved for this very nice post. I'm a satansit like you but i'm LaVeyan not Spiritual. Good to see a legit Satanist though, its usually fakes and scammers i see here on NL. Lets meet, ive sent you an email via nairaland. Infernal blessings, hail Satan.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by justaqad(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
staggerman: I seek for devils, so I may triumph over them. God has not empowered me with all His strength just so I can run away from the enemy. I am a soldier battle-ready and always victorious. I cast out devils in the name of Jesus. I heal the sick in the name of Jesus. I deliver the oppressed in the name of Jesus. When I wake up in the morning, demons go on red alert. When I walk through streets, demons tense up. My job is to destroy the works of the devil, as my Lord Jesus did before me. When I speak, Heaven hears and agrees, and hell hears and obeys. I am God's Son, man's servant and the devil's Master. Be blessed.

sharap there. The next time i go see you for national hospital eeh,infact make i swallow my words.
Delusion at its peak
Re: Dedicate Your Soul To Father Satan Here by onyfrank: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
God Almighty is d existence and presence, there is no oda existence oda dan God. God is and only, manifestn as u and me and evrytn. He is nt al powerfl lyk ppl would say, bkus He has notn 2 b powerfl ova. In truth, satan dnt exist, u ar jst been deluded wit ur finite identity which Christ/GOD manifestn as Jesus came to remind us our true identity. I hear ppl said, 'satan has power, dat God didn't collect bk d power 4rm him(satan),' even amng d xtians. Its jst a mis perception bkus dia is only power(GOD). If God's power is gud and al powerfl lyk u bliv, hav u tot wia satan got d power to overturn or change God's power to bad power? Satan can't, he only suggest to u 4 u to submit ur wil 4 him to use. So satan is only workn wit ur will, ar he's using it against u. So stop submitn ur wil to satan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / CAN Felicitates With Muslims At Sallah / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.