Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady (2731 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
It all started sometime in 2012 when I said I do. 1 month passed 2,3,4,5,6 months all passed bt nothing happened. I became worried I visited hospital but was asked to wait till 1 year. 1 year came and 2 of us started the journey. We went for test after that nothing happened. I started receiving advice but I decided to pray and follow my spirit I never accepted to go anywhere. My people there's this herbs that my elder sis took after one month she took in, my sister inlaw took it after 2 months result showed, my younger sister did the same n she took in while on the drug. I took the herbs I took in but lost it . I told my colleageu abot the herbs she took it and now she's pregnant . It was there and then I took a decision never to introduce any other person to the herbs till I get my own result. Some people here pleaded and preached to me but I said no. My people to cut the story, last month we decided to attend our church praying and fasting prograMme every tuesday at mileone PH. We prayed and fasted for 3 days and God used someone to tell me to go for massage I met the woman and she set my womb and that solved the problem. I have gone for many scans yet they coudnt detect that my womb needs to be set. Who did this if not God. Please my mothers stop going to anywhere they recommend to you but ask the spirit to direct you to the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by gracebud(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Congratulations dear. May you have a healthy and stress free nine months. Pls, does your aunt treat blocked tubes. Thanks in anticipation. Happy bumping.
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by iretinyee(f): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
@britnex, pls can u help me with d leaf abeg. I need a fast response am begging u. I dnt live in ph but I ve a friend there

1 Like

Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
I want to sincerely apologise for not responding to the messages pls forgive me I will get in contact with you people tru email
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Godschampion I sent u email, iretinyee pls send me email again lost dat one.
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
britnex:
Godschampion I sent u email, iretinyee pls send me email again lost dat one.
Ok, just saw it. Have replied.
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by iretinyee(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
@britex iretinyee@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by GreenWorld: 2:56am On Jan 15, 2015
Please kindly help my spouse with this herb. We are TTC since 2013. chidionyenh@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
@britnex my email is chynwaz@yahoo.com. Please i need the herb
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by kweenkong(f): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
@ aoduemi@gmail.com i am interested as well.
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Lianaluv(f): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dear God,I use myself as a point of contact to all those that are believing you for babies. Bless them and grant their heart desires this year. Amen.I know it's not easy but it is well. All manner of things shall be well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by callola: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
am interested, been ttcing for two years now. Mine is cally4841@gmail.com
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by TeamLightSkin(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Success 2 u all, I hope ur homes r filled wt babies soon

*40% DISCOUNT ALERT!*
click d links in my signature & website to get an amazing 40% discount on KOJIE SAN lotion, face cream, soap, Dream white soap, Papaya soap & the very scarce Kojie san SERUM or simply search for it on Dealdey
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by createmag(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
magnificentcreate@gmail.com
awaitting ur response
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by molarawaju: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Congrats Brintex. Wish you a h n h 9 months. Please help with the herbs my email is sijibomol@gmail.com. Thanks a lot
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by GreenWorld: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2015
GreenWorld:
Please kindly help my spouse with this herb. We are TTC since 2013. chidionyenh@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Vanije: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just discovered Another powerful TTC herb @ trendyhealthworld.com/gufei-bao/
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Vanije: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just discovered Another powerful TTC herb @ www.trendyhealthworld.com/gufei-bao/
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Ruttybabie(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
I want to sincerely apologise for not responding to the messages pls forgive me I will get in contact with you people tru email
Pls kindly help me too ruthgabriel123@yahoo.com. Thnks sis
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Chili89: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2015
Please help me too,. May God reward U abundantly.
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Ayauche(f): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Plz help me too with the herb
Sylviaijuwe@yahoo.com. God bless u real good.
Re: 2 Years Diary Of A TTC Lady by Vanije: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Gufei Bao & Serrapeptase is a good combo for TTC especially Blocked tubes, works wonders.
07084430249 is the contact of the person you can get it from.

(1) (Reply)

These Strange Facts Prove Your Body Is A Crazy Miracle / Advice Needed Here Pls. / 6 Strange Side Effects Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.