Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,483 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. (8910 Views)

What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? / How To Post Links On Nland / Most Mysterious Girl On Nland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

Exactly,destructive criticism,check my story THE GIRL,she was d first to comment,go look for urself wat she commented n tel me if shes right to b dt insensitive.

....Fabiano....I apologise on her behalf.....

Maybe you misinterpreted her...Mayb she wanted to explain somethings....

..You should have allowed or maybe given her the opportunity to explain better.....Perhaps, you guys might have understood each other better....

..Biko, let it pass......

3 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Tallesty1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
Tallesty wetin dae happen here
Oga we dey learn how to handle shootersgrin of insults on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Oga we dey learn how to handle shootersgrin of insults on nairaland.
ha ok...wetin coli and pascal come dey do na...dem too dae learn?
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest
Babe, you were there when it all went down na.

Since then the guy has been haunting me o
Especially, if I made a comment on an FP post.

You prolly don't get to see them because I don't reply him nor exchange banters.

Well, Human beings sha.

It gets better.

...lol.....

Oya beg the mister....hmmmm, make peace reign....

The nigga is para-ing for you gan....so that another bashing wont happen again.....I hope you understand....
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Tallesty1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Krak:
Always think before you comment on Nairaland. If you have nothing meaningful to say, then dont say anything.

I believe that trading insults in any way is a sign of immaturity.

The words you say offline or online will either have a positive or negative effect on the minds of your fellow men. Insulting words kills harmony and breeds discord.

Thats one of the main reasons why I almost never comment on the Politics section. Since most of the people who comment in that section are either politicians or active participants in politics, I look around the country and realise why Nigeria is in such a mess.

If you think your harsh words only brings others down, think again...words have a way of coming back to their owners silently and with more force and potency.

The bottom line is that we should think well before posting and also learn to express our differing views and opinions without insults or harsh words.

Thats my humble advice to everyone.
I think the MODs there are enjoying it............ I rarely go there because I don't want anybody to attack me unnecessarily
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

....Fabiano....I apologise on her behalf.....

Maybe you misinterpreted her...Mayb she wanted to explain somethings....

..You should have allowed or maybe given her the opportunity to explain better.....Perhaps, you guys might have understood each other better....

..Biko, let it pass......
Ofcos i've let it go,wen sum1 offends u,its good u tel em. I dnt hv a problem wit her no more,she attacked me first dt day,nw shes on here formin all nice.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Tallesty1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
ha ok...wetin coli and pascal come dey do na...dem too dae learn?
Well methinks they are in love.

That kain primary school love nah.

Wey be say nah you dey use your own hand beat the girl wey you lovecheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

Ofcos i've let it go,wen sum1 offends u,its good u tel em. I dnt hv a problem wit her no more,she attacked me first dt day,nw shes on here formin all nice.

....But you keep bashing her whenever you see her post....

..Thats so unfair, you know.....
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Well methinks they are in love.

That kain primary school love nah.

Wey be say nah you dey use your own hand beat the girl wey you lovecheesycheesycheesy
which kind love be dat, i just saw the girl thread wey the guy dey talk about...una kinda dey harsh on the guy oh...afta all doz lengthy write ups
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Tallesty1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
which kind love be dat, i just saw the girl thread wey the guy dey talk about...una kinda dey harsh on the guy oh...afta all doz lengthy write ups
Bros who be unah?

I no follow at all.

Show me the thread please.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by MizMyColi(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

...lol.....

Oya beg the mister....hmmmm, make peace reign....

The nigga is para-ing for you gan....so that another bashing wont happen again.....I hope you understand....

LoL Dear, I understand.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

bro, i just saw the girl thread...in as much as i wasn't impressed with some comments there, they were just too harsh on u...u can just let it pass...its one of doz tinz
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Tymax(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have learned that keeping your cool may not help the aggressor. I believe you need to disabuse such people so that they would avoid you next time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

....But you keep bashing her whenever you see her post....

..Thats so unfair, you know.....
Yea,dts true in a way,i tink i've quoted her twice b4 today,u see dts d tin wit bein harsh,dts wat pple tag ur name wit,if browsing tru a topic n i cum across her,it used to piss me off,cuz i was angry wit her,now i hv told her wats on my mind,i'l neva again,she knows nofin abt me,n i wud neva hv known abt her if she didnt decide to be insensitive on my thread.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
bro, i just saw the girl thread...in as much as i wasn't impressed with some comments there, they were just too harsh on u...u can just let it pass...its one of doz tinz
Thank God u agree
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

Yea,dts true in a way,i tink i've quoted her twice b4 today,u see dts d tin wit bein harsh,dts wat pple tag ur name wit,if browsing tru a topic n i cum across her,it used to piss me off,cuz i was angry wit her,now i hv told her wats on my mind,i'l neva again,she knows nofin abt me,n i wud neva hv known abt her if she didnt decide to be insensitive on my thread.

...Fabiano.....Just let it pass....

We are very sorry....
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Krak(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
I think the MODs there are enjoying it............ I rarely go there because I don't want anybody to attack me unnecessarily

True
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Bros who be unah?

I no follow at all.

Show me the thread please.
www.nairaland.com/1889562/girl
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
temigracie:

...Fabiano.....Just let it pass....

We are very sorry....
Seriously i've let it go,do u see me quoting her again?
We are hvn a discussion here,so be rest assured. Thank you tho.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL Dear, I understand.
Thanks for your concern.

.....What are friends for??.....

AM happy you understand....

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:
I have learned that keeping your cool may not help the aggressor. I believe you need to disabuse such people so that they would avoid you next time.

.....lol....Sojaman.....
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Tallesty1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
www.nairaland.com/1889562/girl
Nna m ukwu.

I didn't attack the guy.

I was only trying to make sure that peace reigned.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tymax:
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nna m ukwu.

I didn't attack the guy.

I was only trying to make sure that peace reigned.
yeah, i just saw that, buh anyways it past...lets move on

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
hmmm, nice post @op. But i still deh wonder why some people go deh carry online ish for them head like say na their destiny.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Jennydoris(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
No matter how hard you try to cope with such people the fact remains that there are some people who will get infuriated with a particular topic while others won't. Secondly, some people just like to bring in their day to days frustration on social network which Nairaland is not an exception. They tries to vent it on someone else. To me I don't need to waste my time replying to such people the best is to ignore them and pretend as if They didn't say anything for whatever you say they will still take it too personal. I tire for some people shaa especially those that can curse themselves thinking they are cursing others all in the name of commenting on a topic.

1 Like

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by teewai3(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
whoa whoa whoa, wats happening here..i taught this thread was to teach how to keep cool wen someone attack u on NL, so y ar u still attacking each other na? MizMyColi, Fabiano09, ema binu oo, biko, let it slide huh?
misberrypop5, u no go keep quite ba?? cheesy wink
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
hmmm, nice post @op. But i still deh wonder why some people go deh carry online ish for them head like say na their destiny.
Lol,u ve had fun tru out today na..
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by hensben(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
fabiano09:

bro chill! nor take everything here serious....i have surf for the thread(the girl) n i must say its like they really planned you...most of them are e-friends with their reply grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Jennydoris:
No matter how hard you try to cope with such people the fact remains that there are some people who will get infuriated with a particular topic while others won't. Secondly, some people just like to bring in their day to days frustration on social network which Nairaland is not an exception. They tries to vent it on someone else. To me I don't need to waste my time replying to such people the best is to ignore them and pretend as if They didn't say anything for whatever you say they will still take it too personal. I tire for some people shaa especially those that can curse themselves thinking they are cursing others all in the name of commenting on a topic.
Am telling you, and u knw dis insults re been seen by everybody...it does nt just mk sense
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
Lol,u ve had fun tru out today na..
lol, alot sweet- alot. Today is blessed abundantly. Glad i had such experience.
Re: How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. by chibwike(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, alot sweet- alot. Today is blessed abundantly. Glad i had such experience.
Abi..am happy for u too..oya go and get ready for work tommorow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obladi Oblada - What Does It Mean? / Unbelieveable! My Duvet Releases Minor Electric Sparks / Is Modern Life Making Us Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.