Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be (1633 Views)

Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / Does This Man Have Supernatural Powers? / How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Aidy97(f): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mine would be the ability to read minds
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Aidy97:
Mine would be the ability to read minds
grin
na wa ooo .... I think Nairaland now has more of many nursery school babies !!

Ok ooo , Mine will be ability to accumulate to secure dominions !!
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Mskrisx(f): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Discernment
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mskrisx:
Discernment
what about if you don't have control over its occurence/non-occurence !!!
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by marbotek(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Happy Eid-El Kabir! Enjoy reduced rate this Sallah to SMS ALL networks @ 1.2k. Simply logon to www.buymoresms.com offer Valid till 17/10/2014
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
....Ability to tell what the future holds......To foresee the future....
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Truth24(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
D ability to know wat d future entails
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by padeolu: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Ability to see through ladies clothes
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Chazzyboy: 1:27am On Oct 06, 2014
Ability to command wealth
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Donfamous(m): 4:55am On Oct 06, 2014
donroxy:
grin
na wa ooo .... I think Nairaland now has more of many nursery school babies !!

Ok ooo , Mine will be ability to accumulate to secure dominions !!
smh, and u later commented once again smhvw
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Donfamous:
smh, and u later commented once again smhvw
just followin da flow !
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
ability to love
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by barackodam: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Invisibility
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Proffdada: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
time control all I need
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Antell95(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
temigracie:
....Ability to tell what the future holds......To foresee the future....

Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Antell95(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
pwreshbawz:
ability to love

Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by DAVE5(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2014
i'll comment when i check the meaning of supernatural and powers...
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Roon9(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Invisible!!!
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by Angelou(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
i'd love telekinesis, telepathy, invisibility and sooth saying
Re: If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be by olojaoke1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Angelou:
i'd love telekinesis, telepathy, invisibility and sooth saying
you were asked to choose just one..olojukokoro...bck to topic...ability to control animate and inanimate object (this should include spirit)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between A Religion And A Cult / Do God Actually Sit In His Throne And Allow People Go Through Pains? / Why Are Atheists So Concerned About Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.