Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? (5492 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by ademega(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Am confused , nurses and doctors advised we should not do it but parents are saying we should do it . Please parents in the house how did u go about yours ?
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by kolinz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
i have not gotten to that bridge, in future i might help u
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by MARKone(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
ademega:
Am confused , nurses and doctors advised we should not do it but parents are saying we should do it . Please parents in the house how did u go about yours ?

Please do not do it, don't try it, Unless you want to ruin your daughter's sex life

6 Likes

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
For what??
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
ademega:

I am surprised that inspite of the growing awareness of the dangers behind the act, you still allow people to influence your decision on whether to do it or not. It seems you dnt value the life of your female child. You are only concerned about what people will say. Only God knows when Nigerians will be free from mental slavery. Always asking for opinions like kids who can't decide for themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Waspy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ask your wife. Believing she is circumcised, what does she feel abt it?? I think she shld make the choice

1 Like

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2014
Please don't do it, I've heard the effects from women who were and they complain bitterly. Even Linda Ikeji revealed the negative effects it has on her. Please don't let you daughter hate you when she grows up

1 Like

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Empiree: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2014
Female circumcision is simply haram (unlawful). Educate yourself. DO IT NOT
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by ademega(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2014
As much as i appriacete ur comment,i will like to say am not a kid and i can take decisions on my own . Sometimes when u are educated on an issue especially from the govt to d public ,u wont understand much until it gets to u for real and i guess that is my situation now . If by ds morning i face both my mother and mother inlaw to tell them NO with facts and figures Like d ones i ve read here ,do u think they would see me as a kid or one who could not decide ? Meanwhile i was here to do some underground work to boost my confidence . Anyway , thanks for your contribution , i am not ungrateful .
Sophyrocks:

I am surprised that inspite of the growing awareness of the dangers behind the act, you still allow people to influence your decision on whether to do it or not. It seems you dnt value the life of your female child. You are only concerned about what people will say. Only God knows when Nigerians will be free from mental slavery. Always asking for opinions like kids who can't decide for themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by SpcAgtOko: 2:32am On Oct 06, 2014
Simple: Don't do it for male or female.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2014
MARKone:

Please do not do it, don't try it, Unless you want to ruin your daughter's sex life
Really? Please explain how it ruins people sex life, I really wish to know.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Kirinwa: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2014
I didn't agree to it. Its pure wickedness.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Kirinwa: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Really? Please explain how it ruins people sex life, I really wish to know.

There are spots I would have touched at but it seems I have to be close to explain practically.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by MARKone(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2014
MzMariah:
Really? Please explain how it ruins people women's sex life, I really wish to know.

Male circumcision is quite different from female circumcision which ideally is referred to female genital mutilation. circumcising the Girl child involves tampering and the mutilation of a major sensual part of the va.gina, the cliitoris, which gives pleasure during intercourse, thereby making a great percentage of circumcised women not to enjoy intercourse, and many will also experience pains during intercourse. Now the issue does not bother only on sex, the procedure is equally inimical health wise.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Kirinwa: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2014
MARKone:

Male circumcision is quite different from female circumcision which ideally is referred to female genital mutilation. circumcising the Girl child involves tampering and the mutilation of a major sensual part of the va.gina, the cliitoris, which gives pleasure during intercourse, thereby making a great percentage of circumcised women, not to enjoy intercourse, and many will also experience pains during intercourse. Now the issue does not bother only on sex, the process is equally inimical health wise.

This is not explanatory enough.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by MARKone(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

This is not explanatory enough.

I don try, oya fire from where i stopped.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2014
MARKone:

Male circumcision is quite different from female circumcision which ideally is referred to female genital mutilation. circumcising the Girl child involves tampering and the mutilation of a major sensual part of the va.gina, the cliitoris, which gives pleasure during intercourse, thereby making a great percentage of circumcised women not to enjoy intercourse, and many will also experience pains during intercourse. Now the issue does not bother only on sex, the procedure is equally inimical health wise.

Exactly!

Ademega, DON'T DO IT, PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

There are spots I would have touched at but it seems I have to be close to explain practically.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Kirinwa: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2014
MARKone:

I don try, oya fire from where i stopped.

You did a great job. I was just joking.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2014
MARKone:

Oh ok.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by chii8(f): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Thank God for this thread,am going to learn cos i dnt understand the reason behind this

funny enough,my two of friends who are educated did this to their daughters but are too ashamed to talk about it
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by MARKone(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

You did a great job. I was just joking.

I know, na you wan activate practical mode grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by MARKone(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2014
ademega:
As much as i appriacete ur comment,i will like to say am not a kid and i can take decisions on my own . Sometimes when u are educated on an issue especially from the govt to d public ,u wont understand much until it gets to u for real and i guess that is my situation now . If by ds morning i face both my mother and mother inlaw to tell them NO with facts and figures Like d ones i ve read here ,do u think they would see me as a kid or one who could not decide ? Meanwhile i was here to do some underground work to boost my confidence . Anyway , thanks for your contribution , i am not ungrateful .

Good stand your ground and say NO.

There is one my MIL said then, that she'll be applying copious amount of dusting powder, that prickly powder inside my daughter's somtin, I said dusting powder? She said yes, for what? She said it will help reduce the size the clitorial membrane, that it is tradition, I laff, she no do her daughter o grin, na my own she wan do. Some of them believe that an uncircumcised female, is always promiscuous. Well I told her she shouldn't try it, I felt that the dusting powder will be very harsh for her, and at a very tender age, and that was it, no dusting powder, she should be using the normal pears powder. So stand your ground my brother, they should leave her thing for her they way it is. It shall be well with her.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Karleb(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2014
[size=35pt]Pls for the sake of God Almighty or whatever god or diety you serve, DO NOT CIRCUMCISE YOUR FEMALE CHILD OR ANY FEMALE AT ALL!!! IT IS PURE WICKEDNESS!!! angry angry

... AND CURSE YOU IF YOU EVER TRY THAT!! angry angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Elle780(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls dont do it. I witness the circumcision of my sister. D sight ws terrific. Wen ever i remba wot i saw i hv goose pimple. Is a bad memory
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by jumzzy448: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please don't. I don't even know why these mother in laws will come into someone's home and make decisions for them..mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by adet991(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
i beg of u stand ur ground and tell them u are not doing it.I had a similar experience with my MIL,it even created serious fight between me and my hubby but my mom insisted i should not do.Though i did not know d danger then,but whenever i look back now i always thank my mother for advising me against it.What really got me wondering is that my MIL is educated

1 Like

Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Xsenga(f): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
MY MAMA NO DO AM 4 ME & I NO DO AM 4 MY PIKIN. I WAN'T MAKE MY PIKIN ENJOY STRAFFING WELL WELL IF SHE MARRY. angry
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Karleb(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Xsenga:
MY MAMA NO DO AM 4 ME & I NO DO AM 4 MY PIKIN. I WAN'T MAKE MY PIKIN ENJOY STRAFFING WELL WELL IF SHE MARRY. angry

abi my sister, for the one life wey she come make she enjoy am welllll well.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by Daresh(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
MARKone:

Good stand your ground and say NO.

There is one my MIL said then, that she'll be applying copious amount of dusting powder, that prickly powder inside my daughter's somtin, I said dusting powder? She said yes, for what? She said it will help reduce the size the clitorial membrane, that it is tradition, I laff, she no do her daughter o grin, na my own she wan do. Some of them believe that an uncircumcised female, is always promiscuous. Well I told her she shouldn't try it, I felt that the dusting powder will be very harsh for her, and at a very tender age, and that was it, no dusting powder, she should be using the normal pears powder. So stand your ground my brother, they should leave her thing for her they way it is. It shall be well with her.

My MIL tried it with my daughter once. After the first time I told her NO, that my daughter is hurting. She started telling me about cutting the clitoris so she doesn't become promiscuous. I no gree of! Till forever I no gree.
Re: Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? by faith2ogesco(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Elle780:
Pls dont do it. I witness the circumcision of my sister. D sight ws terrific. Wen ever i remba wot i saw i hv goose pimple. Is a bad memory
how old was she

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / I Am Fed Up With My Marriage / Parents Force 8years-old Daughter To Watch Them Making Love And Lick Their Priva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.