Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? (5021 Views)

What Collection Of Songs Do They Listen To In Northern Nigeria? / How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? / How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Computer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Suspect33(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
I have 429 song nd my best is ORINGO by PHYNO
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by fairheven: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
LegendarySage:
I have 398 songs, formatted media card cry cry. My favorite song is. . . Promise not to laugh o. . . Drum rolls. . .

Njideka/Gozie okeke - akanchawa. cheesy grin
Who is Gozie okeke..that keeps recycling songs..part from the fir album he released,any other is empty trash..was travelling to the East,the driver kept playing his song...the kept talikg about pple that want kill him an bla bla...I was very irritated,but kept calm..until a fellow passenger shouted to the driver.."don't you have any other song apart from this nonsense"I tot to myself..so nobe onlyme the tin they pain grin
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Am a music lover,
Used to have like 565 songs until I lost my phone,now am rebuilding my playlist and I have 214 (I'm getting there) cool.
Don't have a personal favorite atm but I don't get tired of listening to Lecrae's Boasting ft Anthony Evans.
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Fortunate017(m): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2014
pweetyz:
Uhmm..don't actually know how many i have on my phone and i'm too lazy to count..its over 100 though..
my fav is bruno mars-when i was your man

saw..which is your fav and lots of peeps post like 100 as their favs..well..lemme join sha

all the songs of bruno i have..call me maybe-carly rae jepsen, jesus take the wheel-carrie underwood among othersgrin

Nice one i love dat guy. Talking to d moon, when i was ur man, marry me, young girls, It will rain, Just the way u are, if i knew, money makes her smile, moonshine, runaway and many more..I want to be a billionaire by travie ft bruno mars got me thinking anytime i listen to it anoda one is somewhere in brooklyn...

Btw, are dos bruno mars songs u mentioned dere?
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Fortunate017(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
1K+. Too many favourites
hey u got much! Nice 1, Do u knw any website i can register with my gmail i.d, so as to receive updates of new songs(foreign n naija)?
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Fortunate017(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2014
I av gotten 638 songs. Bt i av neva had a particular song as fav 4 a long tym. I do av fav songs for a particular period of tym. 4 now, i av 6 fav songs-- Don't let me fall by b.o.b. All of me by john legend. Somewhere in brooklyn Bruno mars. Stereo heart by gym class hereos. Pills n portions by Nicki minaj. I want to be a billionaire by travie ft bruno mars..#replay mode.
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by pweetyz(f): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Fortunate017:
Nice one i love dat guy. Talking to d moon, when i was ur man, marry me, young girls, It will rain, Just the way u are, if i knew, money makes her smile, moonshine, runaway and many more..I want to be a billionaire by travie ft bruno mars got me thinking anytime i listen to it anoda one is somewhere in brooklyn...

Btw, are dos bruno mars songs u mentioned dere?
..yup..definitely..if ion have em..who will?..i'm soo addicted to em guy..his voice kills me and hez so damn cute..you're the 2nd male bruno fan i've met..

i know all the lyrics of most of his songs

another awesome guy is iyaz..though i know just one of his songs..replay..it just kills me
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Fortunate017(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
pweetyz:
..yup..definitely..if ion have em..who will?..i'm soo addicted to em guy..his voice kills me and hez so damn cute..you're the 2nd male bruno fan i've met..

i know all the lyrics of most of his songs

another awesome guy is iyaz..though i know just one of his songs..replay..it just kills me

If u don't av em who will? I will o. His voice kills u n u still av d strength to type? Lol don't mind me jae, i understand dat very well. His voice ehn...hmmmm! Always takes me to anoda world.

U're also d 2nd female bruno mars' fan i av known. Abt dat iyaz guy, heard dat name bfor bt dont av any of hs songs. Wat is d name of d one u av? I wud like to av it.
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by pweetyz(f): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fortunate017:
If u don't av em who will? I will o. His voice kills u n u still av d strength to type? Lol don't mind me jae, i understand dat very well. His voice ehn...hmmmm! Always takes me to anoda world.

U're also d 2nd female bruno mars' fan i av known. Abt dat iyaz guy, heard dat name bfor bt dont av any of hs songs. Wat is d name of d one u av? I wud like to av it.
Hey..don't fall in love wid him woh..you're a guy..heard a strange rumour from my sis that hez gay..me adonbilivit..he must be sraight woh..hez always singing about girls and love la:-/..the iyaz song is "REPLAY"..an ex-classmate made me fall in love with it..i know all the lyrics of that song
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:14am On Oct 19, 2014
I have 876 songs now and my current favourite is Shine Your Light by Asa. I've played that song 122 times and still counting.
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2014
732 songs but chibuzo by phyno is always my favourite...
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by merit12(f): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2014
Following and collecting songs
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Fortunate017(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2014
pweetyz:
Hey..don't fall in love wid him woh..you're a guy..heard a strange rumour from my sis that hez gay..me adonbilivit..he must be sraight woh..hez always singing about girls and love la:-/..the iyaz song is "REPLAY"..an ex-classmate made me fall in love with it..i know all the lyrics of that song

Fall in love ke?...he's a gay? ah! dat had beta be a rumour o bfor i start seeing him anoda way. i myt hate him. well, his songs always got me thinking n sometimes reminiscing. juz as u wrote, he always sings abt love n d love songs are most tyms directed to girls. Abt dat Replay, i av gotten it. Heard dat song bfor wen it was being played with my cousin sis' fone bt didn't knw d name of d song n artiste dat sang it. thank you.
Re: How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? by Fortunate017(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2014
merit12:
Following and collecting songs

#smiles. wch songs' title av u seen here,downloaded n like?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be An OAP (parody) / Is Ruggedman A Coward? / Who Is Your Favorite: Gbenga Adenuga Or Wale Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.