Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Obama Phenomenon - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Phenomenon (684 Views)

Obama Is An American Not A Black Phenomenon . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obama Phenomenon by paccino: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2008
OBAMA PHENOMENON

Barrak Obama was elected president of the United States of America on Nov 4th 2008, and that day happens to be my birthday. I have been reflecting since that day what the effect this on my own life. I have come to realize and understand that anything is possible and the possibility to make anything possible lies in our own hands. “YES WE CAN” these three words sum up the drive from within our own selves to pursue a cause for change. What am I saying? It is time for us the youths in Nigeria who wants a change to start to take responsibility. A wise man said “Responsibility is the price for greatness”, therefore let us wake up look within ourselves to know that we are meant to be part of something no matter how small to effect a positive change in our society. This can only be possible to do when we come to realize that we are here not for ourselves but for others. It is time for us to do that inner searching of a God giving purpose which is the only way we can make any meaningful impact in the world. Don’t move with the tide, stand out for a change. Nigeria is groaning for a change, the greatness of this country lies in the hands of we the youths. WE CAN DO IT, YES WE CAN. This phenomenon is worth embracing, these words are words of Hope, though it looks deem but assuredly We can do it and Yes we can.
Re: Obama Phenomenon by tpia: 3:00am On Nov 10, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Build Solar Pannels? Who? And Where? / Horrors Of Slavery: Else We Forget! / Situation In Nigeria Is Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.