Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N (7410 Views)

Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / Sexy Nl Ladies: Idowuogbo Is My #1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by AdeniyiA(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
dp
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by AdeniyiA(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Adonbelivit!! Idowuogbo, you are an October shild??

Happy baiday ID, many more years to ya life. May God raise enemies for awon ota re, may the Lord grant you your heart's desires, and may you bestride this earth like a colossus. Amin, amin, amin l'orukooooooo Jeeesu!! Ogoni fun baba, ogoni fun omo, ogoni fun emi mimoooooo...

*in soulful soprano*

emi mimo so kale wa,
mimo eeehh mimo...

*chorus till fade*

when you start reading big grammars like the bolded, don't look too far, Ishi baby has arrived cheesy it's in d blood, can't fight it, you can't give what you don't have wink
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by cdamsel(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ameeeeen sweerie. Oya enter kitchen go fry bado special biko. Thanks kiss
fried prick abi? wink
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
mama idowuogbo!
happy birthday o
i dey hail for here o
and i dey wish you llnp and also more fake nails and german hair.

choppings dey?
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Mintayo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Happy Birthday Madamoiselle, great strength and wide wisdom!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Jbluv55(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Awwww....awon temi in da house are repping ooo

Thanks Niyi... kiss kiss kiss
Wow!!! Another year is gone again so soon. I was a bit late on your birthday last year but I still didn't miss it cool. And here we go again ma'am wink.

Happy Birthday Idowu dear. Wish you all the good things that life keeps hidden from the general populace.

I pray for God's guidance and protection in all your endeavors. I also pray that places you once looked on as 'High' shall suddenly seem 'Low' to you because you shall rise above those levels; and places that once seemed far to you will suddenly seem short because you shall become as fast as lightning in getting to your desired destination.

Your value shall not be like that of a car but like that of land, appreciating every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year.

You shall be so blessed that giving out will never be a problem for you.

You shall not only be a blessing to your own generation but also to the unborn generation. Amen.

Cheers ID wink.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
r231:
Ijogbon olojo ibi grin grin

Happy Birthday NDK tongue tongue

Hahahahaha...Thank you sir!! Ijogbon kekere
tongue grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
KingTom:
Badoooooooooooo! Badosky lala! Badoo lee! Omo to le ju! grin HBD Idowuogbo the Celebrity, Erelu, Ah! Mummy Idowu abeg slap me make I follow collect blessing grin
Padi mi asewo thank you ooo....nothing do you! smiley
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Jbluv55(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
cdamsel:
Idowuogbo mi,how could I 4get we just a day apart embarassed
So sorry sweetie,happy birthday & may God grant you ur wishes. Long life & prosperity sweetie kiss
Luv ya
Aha!!! Your birthday is tomorrow cool. I remember last year coz I was there wink.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
shoefreak:
Happy birthday oooo. May your grilled fish ever remain peppered and ur suya never lack enough grease. Isssseeeeee!!!

*wey my orijin and mango juice? With correct peppered ponmo. grin
Amin ase ore mi to yi lori ju awon psychotic patient. U over make sense iya mi kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Adonbelivit!! Idowuogbo, you are an October shild??

Happy baiday ID, many more years to ya life. May God raise enemies for awon ota re, may the Lord grant you your heart's desires, and may you bestride this earth like a colossus. Amin, amin, amin l'orukooooooo Jeeesu!! Ogoni fun baba, ogoni fun omo, ogoni fun emi mimoooooo...

*in soulful soprano*

emi mimo so kale wa,
mimo eeehh mimo...

*chorus till fade*

Amin Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesu!!!!

Wia I go start now? Ishi my dearest friend, I can't tank you enough ooo....i go ship naptu &.Seun to you this weekend, shebi emi re gbe trio? grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dygeasy:
Badosky! Ogbosky! DYG was here.

Igba odun go be like one day.
K'emi ola o gun o.

Hope you're having fun.
Ose omo wa! Na serious fun oooo...mo shere pa yen laro embarassed wink grin did a makeup haul with my lil cousin,next on the agenda na menu menu ati story for the gods. grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by cdamsel(f): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Aha!!! Your birthday is tomorrow cool. I remember last year coz I was there wink.
You were? shocked
Really? grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Jbluv55(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
cdamsel:
You were? shocked
Really? grin
You forget easily damsel wink. I gave you a package which I also didn't know what was in it winkgrin.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
mama idowuogbo!
happy birthday o
i dey hail for here o
and i dey wish you llnp and also more fake nails and german hair.

choppings dey?
Thanks bLingz!!!! Choppings dey ooo...come join me for Mama Chibuzor chop and quench zone grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Wow!!! Another year is gone again so soon. I was a bit late on your birthday last year but I still didn't miss it cool. And here we go again ma'am wink.

Happy Birthday Idowu dear. Wish you all the good things that life keeps hidden from the general populace.

I pray for God's guidance and protection in all your endeavors. I also pray that places you once looked on as 'High' shall suddenly seem 'Low' to you because you shall rise above those levels; and places that once seemed far to you will suddenly seem short because you shall become as fast as lightning in getting to your desired destination.

Your value shall not be like that of a car but like that of land, appreciating every single second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year.

You shall not only be a blessing to your own generation but also to the unborn generation. Amen.

Cheers ID wink.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! PASITO JBOBO temi ni kan sho sho,make we open church na... grin grin

1 Like

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mintayo:
Happy Birthday Madamoiselle, great strength and wide wisdom!
THANKS AY! kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks bLingz!!!! Choppings dey ooo...come join me for Mama Chibuzor chop and quench zone grin
haa i dey teleport right away! grin
*whispers*
i get your permision make we talk behind the scenes abi? small mata dey ground grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Happy Birthday Mama I.D. *The soji nature of ur Originality no be here mehn, 4 dat reason na Origin we go dey pour down all d way alongside Faze ''Originality track, u too gbasky ah swearcheesy*

Many more of this day in d future i wish U dear, U will kip going higher mehn that ur enemies no go fit sight U, u will kip getting wiser that even Solomon go begin envy Ucheesy u go live long that even Uncle Methuselah go begin beef Ucheesy

Last Bullet: The Private Jet and factory of fake nailz i bought 4 U has been delivered to ur abode. Dnt bother thanking me, what are we padi's 4grin

Enjoy dear kuz its ur day, dis day only comes once in 365 days xo do shakara anybody wey try U go fall yakatacheesy
Awww....my pikin for zanga i swear you are gifted ooo... o soro danu! Your lyrics no b here oo...thanks bebe! Muaaaah! kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
MizMyColi:

Idowuogbo's Birthday?! shocked shocked shocked

So o embarassed embarassed

Na xo today for jus pass, ah no go wish my first NL crush (NoHomo Abeg) Happi Bertdayangry
That devu has always been a laya cheesy
Thanks for sharing @Dygeasy.

smiley
Happy Birthday Ma'am
Here's wishing an icon long life and prosperity + beta health.

It gets better.

Here's dedicating my 5000th post to you Ma'am.

You are worthy, deserving of everything good.

More grace.

Awwwww....my head don swell like garri ijebu ÒOO. ...hian! All this for moi? Odikwe egwu ooo...Nne,thank yoUuuuu! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by cdamsel(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

You forget easily damsel wink. I gave you a package which I also didn't know what was in it winkgrin.
I do forget o,i have short memory cry
Remind me biko
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Swiftboy:
Badosky! Omoge to pe omoge ranse. Swag tio common. I dey feel you oloun. Happy Birthday Sugar...go on so oun! Wey the cake? Here's your gift. I suppose sing oh.Maybe Next time. grin
Baba ni yen.....i sight u! Sing for me na angry
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
daveP:
i wish you a shocked happy birthday and many more years ahead. cheers !
I.D.O.W.U.O.G.B.O cool

WHAT CAN I WISH(LOOKS AT DOORWAY AT THOSE STRUGGLING TO ENTER) shocked

Lero15:
Happy birthday to you, Idowu. Stay cool. kiss kiss cool
I'm still expecting you to change ur dp. U told me you'd do that today wink wink
Picture time!!!! cheesy

On my mark.....
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Lero15(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Picture time!!!! cheesy

On my mark.....

get set!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Amin Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesu!!!!

Wia I go start now? Ishi my dearest friend, I can't tank you enough ooo....i go ship naptu &.Seun to you this weekend, shebi emi re gbe trio? grin
lol. Oya bring it on!!! Na 'over gbe' dey worry the emi sef cheesy
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
On my mark ooooooo....

If i post am now I no go post am again ooo tongue
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

Cheers ID wink.
brother Jb, i love this cheesy

ID, can i tap into some of this anointing?? You know sey we Nigerians no dey use eye see powerful prayer. We must sha attempt to tap grin

2 Likes

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ishilove:

brother Jb, i love this cheesy

ID, can i tap into some of this anointing?? You know sey we Nigerians no dey use eye see powerful prayer. We must sha attempt to tap grin
Dey tap am ooo.... enough to go round sef. grin
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by Joebeck(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Happy birthday Idowuogbo! Long life and prosperity in good health. You are my daughter's birthday mate. Enjoy your day.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by kemiola89(f): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Happy birthday to you ID, wish you many more years in good health and happiness.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by arck1: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Happy B'day ma'am.......God give listening ears to all your secret/open wishes and prayers.

Still your day do shakara kiss
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDOWUOGBO -the Badosky N by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Jbluv55 abeg hold the rope well ***Drags 10 fat cows inside*** Kelvingraphics wey the machete na? Eerr Adeniyi cut plantain leaf spread for ground we go flex die today grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id / Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.