Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

BOKO HARAM; Who Is The Biggest Casualty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM; Who Is The Biggest Casualty? (602 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christian. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Sponsor / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOKO HARAM; Who Is The Biggest Casualty? by azimibraun: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2014
In my opinion so far I would think the hausa nation ranks numero uno while the igbo nation follows closely and this mostly on economic ground with due respect to the many that lost their lives. Just my opinion. Which takes me to the point,, how much does the igbo man intend to ever live in the north and put his 2 legs down and be relaxed? Never ever if you ask me.
Re: BOKO HARAM; Who Is The Biggest Casualty? by eunisam: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2014
No comment! You sound hyperactive,pls calm down and rewrite.
azimibraun:
In my opinion so far I would think the hausa nation ranks numero uno while the igbo nation follows closely and this mostly on economic ground with due respect to the many that lost their lives. Just my opinion. Which takes me to the point,, how much does the igbo man intend to ever live in the north and put his 2 legs down and be relaxed? Never ever if you ask me.
Re: BOKO HARAM; Who Is The Biggest Casualty? by 9jii(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2014
azimibraun:

Kanuri
Igbo
Minorities in the north
Hausa

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM; Who Is The Biggest Casualty? by egift(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Losers: Innocent Nigerians. After Boko Haram are done killing, the Army will arrive and kill even a bigger figure, telling all the deaths are Bokos. Later the vigilantes will come and take their turns.

Winners: The Presidency and Boko Haram Sponsors - inflated Security contracts, Fat Security Budgets, $1,000,000,000 loan, tool of intimidation and propaganda. Also using it as excuses for all things they did not do. New Gun smuggling business enterprise. Re-election strategy, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tension Rises In PDP As Govs, Leaders Clash Over Endorsement / Mtn Glo & Etisalat Airtel Manual Configuration For Free Browsing / Crisis In APC Secretariat Osogbo Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.