Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59221 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
salzismadt:
aswear
U sef join abi... Pitty dos grlz o
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by stanisbaratheon: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
bia Op na uniport you dey??
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Yungmilio2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:

Boys hostel and Library Wi-fi can vex some1 ehn... sad
haha lol
me CIS all the way
the best place is to go to the
WiFi Centre gan gan (LOC)
near Agric
the service there fit bring 5g if possible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Abraham2013(m): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Onyiibazz:
Ok, let me share this experience that happened in my first and last nite class in school. It was first semester and i've never attended one before. That evening my friend came to my room and asked that we go to nite class 2geda with one other guy. I wanted to resist that night class is not my thing but they insisted, so i had no other option than to go with them. We got to the venue around some minutes past 8pm and that's the popular NSLT before it was demolished. Security was so tight in my school then because it was rumoured that boko haram guys were coming to bomb my school library then. Now, in the class, i wanted to read but the noise, the *toastings* going around, the calls and the noise of people's feet moving about couldnt let me. My friend and the other guy raised a topic and started gisting till the time got to around 11pm. I couldnt stand the noise again and i've started feeling sleepy already so i told my friends that i wanted to start going but they said i should wait till 12am so we can go 2gether and i agreed. 12 o'clock and we took our books and left but on getting to the door we saw a very big rabbit and decided to chase it. Some people heard the sound of our feet and thought we were running because of a security breach and some of them ran into the class and shouted boko haram. Mehn you need to see marathon race, stampede, and flying. Some people had dislocation that night, and others fractures and others lost some valuables. When we noticed the commotion we caused, we increased our pace towards the hostel amidts laughter before some angry guys would realise that we were the ones that caused the problem.
Wow! so dey hav demolished NSLT? Y did dey demolish it n wat did dey build on it? I had many nite class dere wen I was in 1st year. I remember vividly how we (me n my late friend) caught some people making love behind chemistry lab on val's day 2005. Dat place is full of characters @ nite.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by dandydaniels(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided

Lol..France
..talk to the odes
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by dandydaniels(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abraham2013:

Wow! so dey hav demolished NSLT? Y did dey demolish it n wat did dey build on it? I had many nite class dere wen I was in 1st year. I remember vividly how we (me n my late friend) caught some people making love behind chemistry lab on val's day 2005. Dat place is full of characters @ nite.

I don't care...rip nah oven just like prefab...nah saint peters sure for night class
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by blakky97(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
4k!
That preacher never forgets to come with his permed hair and fake voice.
Btw is op in uniben?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by dandydaniels(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abraham2013:

I don't care...nslt nah oven just like prefab..nah saint peters sure pass for night class
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:

haha lol
me CIS all the way
the best place is to go to the
WiFi Centre gan gan (LOC)
near Agric
the service there fit bring 5g if possible
Its like u hv jkk abi?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Abraham2013(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
dandydaniels:

I don't care...nslt nah oven just like prefab..nah saint peters sure pass for night class
No be small oven, I normally stay close to d door or window make small small fresh air dey touch me. Funny enough I neva did nite class @ saint peters all tru mu 1st year in nsukka.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by paris10: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Silly observation. What else would you rather the students do if not one of the above mentioned?

People sha! You read very well, trouble. You dont read, wahala. Between reading and playing, you actually become a brilliant student.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by wwwkaycom(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oh! I remember the 24 hour library in UNAAB. All the above 12 point were found there. Great days!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Onyiibazz: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abraham2013:

Quite a long time bro! And sorry for your late friend too. And about the demolition, the immediate past VC Bartho Okolo did, that should be last year if am correct, and no other building have been erected there so far. The man was just in the business of demolishing buildings at random.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am still a very big fan of night classes. I rep Uniben, Ekehuan Campus.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by boombay(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I schooled in Mars undecided

like Seriously?
welcome to earth bro!undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by boombay(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
dandydaniels:

Lol..France
..talk to the odes
sorry dude... wahz "odes"?

wah does it mean?undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by hablus(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Correct

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ozo13(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Unilorin skyway things grin
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ebukaOtika(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
No 7 just Got me Rolling on the floor,.,,,lwkmdooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Neldrizzy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Incredyable:
yes.u r right.
we go to night to crash because there are no fans in our hostels and we can't bear d heat.
@ uniben hall 4 boys.
undecided undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Thayoor: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
temitope23:
Awo cafe grin

Emi ni'we ema ka mi mio shi ni ye yin.
..i think awo is okay in the night as long as there is no 'aro'.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by jidxin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
. better by far ....I sight u bro ...... sky tinz sure pass
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by jidxin(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
d preachers is out of it tho..... never experienced one ....I don't think dey exist cos dey would be shouted down

I trust my sch ....beta by far
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Alfred200825(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Op if u truly go read for nite class how u come take notice these people?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kai your list is not complete oh, they are many others in my school.

1.potential disturbers- this people u can't get them to shut up, the moment they enter the hall, they would try any means possible to get peoples attention. They can talk from 9 to 4pm, the only way u avoid them is simply look for another hall.

2.the observers or speculator, I do call them journalist- they go from one person to another asking useless question. They see someone with a new laptop they will go and ask, how much did u buy it?. They would see someone reading thier dept textbook they would go to advice or teach. They can't read on thier own. They are parasite. What u do to avoid them is fake a sleep or don't even give them attention cos when they come they hardly go away.

3.Group chatters- I wonder the proper name to give them-this set of people come in group to have fun, they claim they are doing night reading but what they do is have fun from the time they come till morning. They don't sleep. They don't read quiet. They shout as if they are they only one in the hall.

4. PHONE CHARGERS - wow this is my category, people often wonder why I don't sleep at my beautiful apartment all the time, the answer is - At night class the school provides steady light for us but at home. Light can't be trusted even though it comes when you about to move out. They will soon take it. They always do. What I do is carry all chargeables to school with an extention. Go on time and find a free socket. Draw a bench near to the socket, make sure there Is no space on my extention to avoid interference.
I watch movies or just sleep with a rope tied to my body from my laptop bag.

5.PRAYER WARRIORS- I wonder are this people okay at all in the name of being spiritual. They come to night class, before they read they would bow thier head to pray. It may last like 30mins.they would bring out thier book to read. Not morthan 30mins they have read they will start praying again. This may continue till they sleep off. Staying around those people is so ANNOYING . YOU wonder what have they read that requires another prayer.

In thesame group is my man Andrew, he reads his Bible two hours and text book 30mins. The remaining time is play music and sleep.

6.Trouble makers- without someone telling you, this one's are dumbs, Great dumbs. THEY don't care what you came to night Class to do, all they want to do I to satisfy theirselves . They don't use earpiece to hear songs, they play it loud so that everybody could hear. They don't use their eyes to see beautiful girls, they must do anything to attract the girl.Another things is that they can't sit one place . They would always need one thing or the other, They move from chair to chair looking for new friends. Whoever passes they cheer him or her . And if you try correcting them you are in trouble.

7. Assignment helpers. THEY believe is only at night Class you see the brilliant students . SO what they do is whenever they got an asinghment they can't tend on their own. They come to night class, moving from chair to see who will help them. Not bad but the problem is they are not ready to learn, just do the assignment for them and they go back and sleep.

8. The Jokers. They like attention and so joke about whatever they see. I wonder what those guys are studying. Often I find out they are in some science department. Studying Amiss.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Ama111(f): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sum com 2 bang girls wen u leavin in d mrng u c empty packs of condoms evrywer,while some com wit cooler of food after paradin d hall 4 1hr,dey'l discuss 4 anoda 1hr den u c dem eatin afta eatin dey sleep 4 d remainin hrs den go home wen its day break
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
I remember dos days for Agric faculty near hall 4, Uniben.

Gboza for all d Hall 4 guys in d house.

Arrange beans for hotplate then go secure seat for Agric.

Some go time d beans go jack n still come back to continue d cooking.

Menhh I miss dose days.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
aprokomania:
For u to observe all these, u must be a looker

That said, op, u must be a uniben guy

Cud dis b 'Uniben Aproko' on Facebook? undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by teejnation(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided

No be u i see for Oshodi yestday

look at dis indescribable specimen!!!Attention seeker, Bleep u nigga.

#Repping FUNAAB#
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
jidxin:
. better by far ....I sight u bro ...... sky tinz sure pass

E sha nu owo omode yen o!! I double site u bro
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
ozo13:
Unilorin skyway things grin

Especially when there is no light cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.