Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,773 members, 7,827,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine (12150 Views)

Kenotic Doctrine Vs Trinity Doctrine / Was The Trinity Doctrine Invented At A Council Meeting Or By The RCC? / The Trinity Doctrine Revisited: Is Jesus=God=Holyspirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2014
sonmvayina:
Here is a question for us..who was talking to who in genesis chapter 1..let us make man........?

To those in heaven.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by PastorKun(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Uteghe:

Why the anti tithe fixation when tithers like my humble self ain't complaining? Tithing is biblical and even logical. Tithing has blessed me immensely! If you hate tithing,no one will kill you for it; but allow tithers to practise their faith.

I am not stopping anybody from tithing but if certain preachers are free to preach lies that believers should tithe, I believe I should also be free to preach the truth and correct this error being preached in God's name.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Even your explanation here does not explain the concept of trinity apart from the fact that as is common of trinitarian, you forgot to mention the third person in your triumvirate.

You use the phrase "triune god" freely. question is have you ever come across such a pagan inspired heresy in your bible If so, kindly quote one single passage in the whole bible referring to God as a triune god.

No mind am. None of them has a reasonable definition of trinity. Its just in their imaginations.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Bidam:
Keep misrepresenting scriptures to your destruction..Why twist what was clearly spelt out in the word of God?...John 1:1 has cancelled all your errors here.

keep quoting scriptures you don't understand.

If i should ask you questions on Phil 2:5-11, you will see how your doctrine made Jesus a lier.

Why not Brace yourself for me so the world will know the truth. I believe if you an honest child of God you would want to know.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by paulGrundy(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Na wah oh.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2014
Boomark:

keep quoting scriptures you don't understand.

If i should ask you questions on Phil 2:5-11, you will see how your doctrine made Jesus a lier.

Why not Brace yourself for me so the world will know the truth. I believe if you an honest child of God you would want to know.
I am done with you here Jw.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Uteghe(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2014
PastorKun:

I am not stopping anybody from tithing but if certain preachers are free to preach lies that believers should tithe, I believe I should also be free to preach the truth and correct this error being preached in God's name.
If certain atheist and self-made sole custodians of the ''truth'' cannot afford to sleep without controversializing a straight doctrine, believers like us are at liberty to tell them that they are labouring in vain. Maharaji claims he has the ''truth'' ,so does Olumba,Jim Jones,''jesus'' of Ikot Ekpene,one mad man from my village and a host of other delusional pseudo-religionist. Every one intending to form a cult and attract attention and devotees must find a doctrine to attack.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by PastorKun(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Uteghe:

If certain atheist and self-made sole custodians of the ''truth'' cannot afford to sleep without controversializing a straight doctrine, believers like us are at liberty to tell them that they are labouring in vain. Maharaji claims he has the ''truth'' ,so does Olumba,Jim Jones,''jesus'' of Ikot Ekpene,one mad man from my village and a host of other delusional pseudo-religionist. Every one intending to form a cult and attract attention and devotees must find a doctrine to attack.

I challenge you to prove the monetary tithe from income preached today from scriptures without twisting any scripture to justify it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bidam:
I am done with you here Jw.

Boomark:

Never ever wanting to accept that am not a JW. I know you will still call me that again sometime in the future to attract sympathizers. Why do you like the truth to always elude you? Like you have been programmed to run away and start afresh when your getting close to grabbing a single truth.

A religious fellow who could not tell me why Christ (deity) has a God (the Father), Rev 3:12, the same way we do, Jn 20:17. grin

Thinking faculty must have disappeared by now, brace yourself. tongue

www.nairaland.com/1918878/issue-tithe#26634005

When i wrote those things, i was certain of what i wrote and that it must come to pass.

They prefer to unconsciously make Jesus a lier than know the truth and change their ways. This would have been the beginning of the end of all your Trinity doctrine taught you about Col 2:5-11. That notwithstanding, you must start afresh positively.

No honest child of God will run from knowing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
PastorKun:

Even your explanation here does not explain the concept of trinity apart from the fact that as is common of trinitarian, you forgot to mention the third person in your triumvirate.

You use the phrase "triune god" freely. question is have you ever come across such a pagan inspired heresy in your bible If so, kindly quote one single passage in the whole bible referring to God as a triune god.

May be because the intention was not to explain the concept as yet but for you to see through John 1 that Jesus is actually the same Word that had been with the father from the beginning.(whenever that was)

John 1:1-3

“In the beginning (whenever it was) was the Word, (capitalized) and the Word was with God, (Contrary to the Jehovah’s Witness Bible; keep reading.) and the Word was God. 2. The same was in the beginning with God. 3. All things were made (or created) by him; (Now don’t forget who we’re talking about—the Word.) and without him was not anything made that was made.” Because He alone would speak the word and things could happen. Now come down to verse 14, and that just puts the frosting on the cake-

John 1:14

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” So, what person of the Godhead is the Word? Well, God the Son. God the Son stepped out of the invisible Godhead and became the Communicator representing the whole. He spoke the word out of which came Creation as we know it and all these other revelations from Scripture and so forth.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Boomark:

Go and study your yoruba language stress and you will understand.

I hope you saw how you are running from the subject? Later you will tell me it is ego. You are sitting on a contradictory time bomb.

See what we are looking at before the digression. It says, "God cannot be tempted BY evil (it could be internal, external, or devilish evil), nor does He Himself tempt anyone (internal or external), James 1:13.

Almost all temptation start from what we see or know. You cannot desire or be enticed by an abstract imaginations or what you don't know. That is how it starts, for v14.

All temptations would lead to sin and from sin, death. James 1:15. Abraham was tested and was not allowed to sin. Would you mind telling us how the Israelites tempted God?

Don't just talk for the sake of it- take time to check what I am saying to you as well. I am not saying you must agree but take time to check without taking any preconceived idea in to the word.

1 cor 10v9

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them(speaking of the nation of Israel) also tempted(tempted who? God), and were destroyed of serpents.
Reference -
Numbers 21
6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Abraham was tried/tempted by God

Hebrews 11
17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

I hope you will take time to go check properly this time.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by JesusisLord85: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bidam:
Why are u derailing the OP? Does keeping the law of moses makes any one righteous before God?

Answer my question first.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bidam:
Why are u derailing the OP? Does keeping the law of moses makes any one righteous before God?

You think the Law is one hydra headed obnoxious monster that cannot be kept because APPARENTLY not a single, single one of you has done due diligence to study the Word of God thoroughly. Apostle Paul quoted extensively from the Old testament, the Old testament is the grundnorm of the Bible, if you do not understand the OT, and you just quote Paul from thin air, without a proper situation of the context he is quoting from, you are completely off.

Does keeping the law of moses makes any one righteous before God? This is a bad question. Israel did not fall because she could not keep the laws of God, Israel fell because she is a stubborn, stiffnecked, and disobedient.

Nehemiah 9:13,16-17
13 Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:
16 But they and our fathers dealt proudly, and hardened their necks, and hearkened not to thy commandments,
17 And refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage: but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.

The law is not in sacrifices. THIS IS THE MISTAKE YOU ALL MAKE. THIS IS WHAT IS MAKING YOU AL AFRAID OF EXPLORING THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE LAW IS NOT IN THE SACRIFICES OF BULLS AND RAMS AND ALL WHAT NOT, THE LAW IS IN DOING GOOD. DOING GOOD. DOING GOOD TO YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS AND ALSO ANIMALS. DOOO GOOOOOOD. BE NICEEEE, BE KIND, SHOW LOVE, FEAR GOD, THAT IS THE LAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! READ NEGROES READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!

Isaiah 1:11-17
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

[b]Jeremiah 7:22-32
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.
25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:
26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.
29 Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the Lord hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.
30 For the children of Judah have done evil in my sight, saith the Lord: they have set their abominations in the house which is called by my name, to pollute it.
31 And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart.
32 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be called Tophet, nor the valley of the son of Hinnom, but the valley of slaughter: for they shall bury in Tophet, till there be no place.[/b]

Read Bidam my friend, I perceive that you are sincere, READDD!!!
Israel did not lose it because the Laws were hard, Israel lost it due to disobedience. Readdddd and be free Bidam!!!!

READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Answer my question first.

yoke of the law...dont derail the thread o.

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

Don't just talk for the sake of it- take time to check what I am saying to you as well. I am not saying you must agree but take time to check without taking any preconceived idea in to the word.

1 cor 10v9

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them(speaking of the nation of Israel) also tempted(tempted who? God), and were destroyed of serpents.
Reference -
Numbers 21
6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Abraham was tried/tempted by God

Hebrews 11
17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

I hope you will take time to go check properly this time.

New International Version
We should not test Christ, as some of them did--and were killed by snakes.

New Living Translation
Nor should we put Christ to the test, as some of them did and then died from snakebites.

English Standard Version
We must not put Christ to the test, as some of them did and were destroyed by serpents,

New American Standard Bible
Nor let us try the Lord, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the serpents.

King James Bible
Neither let us tempt[b] Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Let us not [b]test
Christ as some of them did and were destroyed by snakes.

International Standard Version
Let's stop putting the Lord to the test, as some of them were doing, and were destroyed by snakes.

NET Bible
And let us not put Christ to the test, as some of them did, and were destroyed by snakes.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Neither should we tempt The Messiah as some of them tempted and serpents destroyed them.

I told you the difference between test and tempt which was translated from the same Greek word.

Now from you from your view point, tell us why James did not contradict the scripture by saying God cannot be tempted by evil nor does he tempt any man. Remember he tempted Abraham.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by JesusisLord85: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
shdemidemi:

yoke of the law...dont derail the thread o.

It was a simple question. I repeat, are you equating keeping the law with being a pharisee?
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2014
JesusisLord85:

It was a simple question. I repeat, are you equating keeping the law with being a pharisee?

This is not a law and grace thread my brother.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
sonmvayina:
Here is a question for us..who was talking to who in genesis chapter 1..let us make man........?

God was talking to those in heaven.

The same way our humble God told Abraham what He intends to do to Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe those in heaven where told too. wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by JesusisLord85: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
shdemidemi:

This is not a law and grace thread my brother.

Actually my questions was meant for that Biden gentleman.

Unlike him, your heressy is at least consistent.

Mr Bidam will preach holiness when it suits him, or when he wants to collect tithe, but he teaches your 'wide is the Gate' doctrine at other times. Please ask your friend to answer. Not even trying to catch him out. I just want to have it on record smiley
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Actually my questions was meant for that Biden gentleman.

Unlike him, your heressy is at least consistent.

Mr Bidam will preach holiness when it suits him, or when he wants to collect tithe, but he teaches your 'wide is the Gate' doctrine at other times. Please ask your friend to answer. Not even trying to catch him out. I just want to have it on record smiley

why don't you open an apposite and free thread where bidam can meet you, rather than derail every thread with judaism?
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2014
What exactly is Trinity? Trinity is a very devious and corrupt description of God. It is a copycat doctrine of demons.

God has a nature, and the nature of God is expressed in three ways.

1 God Almighty
The Almighty God, Creator of the heavens and the earth is eternally invisible.
Deuteronomy 4:12
And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.

2 Yashua
Yashua is the image of the invisible God
Colossians 1:15
Who is the image of the invisible God,
Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The father gave his spirit to Yashua completely, so while Yashua was here on earth, the was the perfect embodiment of the nature of God. God dwelt with men. God's essence lived through Yashua.

3 The Holy Spirit, is the Word of God, and is God. The more you read and put into practice what you read, the more you put on the nature of God. The more Godlike and Godly you become. You become God himself.
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

When Yashua comes back, shortly, there will be no Yashua coming from the skies, what will happen is that, He who is approved will have his spiritual energy jacked up. He will become incorruptible and immortal in a twinkle.

Jeremiah 31:33-34
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

God will live through His children, His affirmed children, lineage Israel and stranger, through the spirit. They will be His temple
Habakkuk 2:20
But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Ephesians 2:12,21-22
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

NB; Yashua is not a single person, Yashua is the first fruits, Yashua is 144,000 persons!
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by paulGrundy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
MrPresident1:
What exactly is Trinity? Trinity is a very devious and corrupt description of God. It is a copycat doctrine of demons.

God has a nature, and the nature of God is expressed in three ways.

1 God Almighty
The Almighty God, Creator of the heavens and the earth is eternally invisible.
Deuteronomy 4:12
And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.

2 Yashua
Yashua is the image of the invisible God
Colossians 1:15
Who is the image of the invisible God,
Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The father gave his spirit to Yashua completely, so while Yashua was here on earth, the was the perfect embodiment of the nature of God. God dwelt with men. God's essence lived through Yashua.

3 The Holy Spirit, is the Word of God, and is God. The more you read and put into practice what you read, the more you put on the nature of God. The more Godlike and Godly you become. You become God himself.
Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

When Yashua comes back, shortly, there will be no Yashua coming from the skies, what will happen is that, He who is approved will have his spiritual energy jacked up. He will become incorruptible and immortal in a twinkle.

Jeremiah 31:33-34
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

God will live through His children, His affirmed children, lineage Israel and stranger, through the spirit. They will be His temple
Habakkuk 2:20
But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Ephesians 2:12,21-22
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

NB; Yashua is not a single person, Yashua is the first fruits, Yashua is 144,000 persons!

What is this one writing?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
paulGrundy:

What is this one writing?

Too much strong meat. My bane. I sometimes forget babes have to be started on milk cry

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by CANTICLES: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
Check these two statements : Catholics and Protestants Says " We have one God, the trinity" .... But Scriptures says " We have one God, the Father" 1cor 8:5,6 !!! Soo Diferentttttt, Wow! The Early Christians Obey Christ Instruction To True Worshippers, "WORSHIP THE FATHER" JOHN 4:23 ! Not som absurd 4th century trinity invention , True Christians Worship " Only The Father" John 4:23 , Do you even know the personal name of the Father ?? ( Psalm 83:18 And Exodus 6:3, open ur bible and read)

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by JesusisLord85: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
shdemidemi:

why don't you open an apposite and free thread where bidam can meet you, rather than derail every thread with judaism?

Lol hypocrite, who came to my thread to raise an unrelated issue only too recently.

Bidam. Gird up thy loins like a man, for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
CANTICLES:
Check these two statements : Catholics and Protestants Says " We have one God, the trinity" .... But Scriptures says " We have one God, the Father" 1cor 8:5,6 !!! Soo Diferentttttt, Wow! The Early Christians Obey Christ Instruction To True Worshippers, "WORSHIP THE FATHER" JOHN 4:23 ! Not som absurd 4th century trinity invention, True Christians Worship "Only The Father" John 4:23, Do you even know the personal name of the Father ?? ( Psalm 83:18 And Exodus 6:3, open ur bible and read)

Nice points. They love to profess the opposite of the truth.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Lol hypocrite, who came to my thread to raise an unrelated issue only too recently.

Bidam. Gird up thy loins like a man, for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me

grin grin
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Old Testament:

1, Genesis 22:13 & 14 Jehovah Jireh I AM your Provider.

2. Exodus 15:26 Jehovah Rapha I AM your Healing.

3. Exodus 17:8 15 Jehovah Nissi I AM your Banner.

4. Judges 6:24 Jehovah Shalom I AM your Peace.

5. Psalms 23:1 Jehovah Ra-ah I AM your Shepherd.

6. Jeremiah 23:6 Jehovah Tsidkenu I AM your Righteousness.

7. Ezekiel 48:35 Jehovah Shammah I AM Present (with you).

New Testament: Before John 8:48-58 - Before Abraham was I AM

He is the 'I AM'. He came in the likeness of man, grew, tested not unto evil but for proof of absolute supremacy.

1. John 6:48 I AM the Bread of Life.

2. John 8:12 I AM the Light of the World.

3. John 9:5 I AM the Light of the World.

4. John10:11 I AM the Good Shepherd.

5. John 11:25 I AM the Resurrection and the Life.

6. John 14:6 I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

7. John 15:5 I AM the Vine.

8th - New Beginning Revelation 22:16 I AM the Bright and Morning Star.
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by Boomark(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
I AM Boomark. And I AM in need of answers to my questions that has been ignored. I believe lots of people here now know who I AM.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by shdemidemi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
CANTICLES:
Check these two statements : Catholics and Protestants Says " We have one God, the trinity" .... But Scriptures says " We have one God, the Father" 1cor 8:5,6 !!! Soo Diferentttttt, Wow! The Early Christians Obey Christ Instruction To True Worshippers, "WORSHIP THE FATHER" JOHN 4:23 ! Not som absurd 4th century trinity invention , True Christians Worship " Only The Father" John 4:23 , Do you even know the personal name of the Father ?? ( Psalm 83:18 And Exodus 6:3, open ur bible and read)

Understanding matters a lot in the concept of the father, son and Holy Spirit being one. Who is going to be the kings of kings forever and ever in God's kingdom when we all vacate this transient world?
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by sonmvayina(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Boomark:

God was talking to those in heaven.

The same way our humble God told Abraham what He intends to do to Sodom and Gomorrah. I believe those in heaven where told too. wink

who was writing it down?
Re: Femi Aribasala On Trinity Doctrine by CANTICLES: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Understanding matters a lot in the concept of the father, son and Holy Spirit being one. Who is going to be the kings of kings forever and ever in God's kingdom when we all vacate this transient world?
...... U guyz are confused , silly reasoning that god impregnate a virgin to give birth to himself !!! I know where ur problem is , ur clergies have not shown you the father whom Jesus told his followers to worship , in ur KJV they remove Gods name YHWH, JHVH English "JEHOVAH" and replace with 'LORD' , read psalm 110:1 " the LORD said unto my lord" ! Can u imagine such a text when uv not been introduced to the Supreme Being , whereas when most of u see LORD what comes to ur mind is Jesus,on your question: hope u know Christ wont rule foreva, he will " hands over the kingdom to his GOD & Father" see 1 cor 15: 24-28 wow!!! TRUTH must prevail " true worshipers will worship only the FATHER" JOH 4:23 not constantine 4th century trinity theory

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Blessed Mother Mary / Richest Church In The World / 2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.