Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards (1654 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / POLL:which 9JA act deserves a Grammy world music category nomination / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
Shats out to Tu baba for d award.watched it last nite on AIT.
And also performance by sasha and kelly hansome.
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by unix4real1(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2008
U sure say the guy no perform that Maga don pay for the magas wey go dey there last nite?
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by tosinadeda: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2008
unix4real1:

U sure say the guy no perform that Maga don pay for the magas wey go dey there last night?

lol
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by smile4kenn(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2008
what category of award did he win because i watched it too and did not see tuface winning, i only saw a Nigerian as an award host.
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
@smile 4kenn.the category is best african.And i think u shuld know dat world music awards is based on record sales,so as for tuface,he sold over 5million records and estelle was on deck to present d awards.

@unix4real1.Boy,was actually waitin 4 kelly to sing maga don pay b4 PHCN showed me the way to my bed.So i missed dat part,will b looking forward to watch it on primetime africa.

Sasha's performance was lovely.
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by eleshin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2008
it is long over due since when he was under kennis.after he won the mtv award,keke said something about world music award.it is a gradual step we will get there one day.2face is an international brand,he deserve the best.
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by abdurrazaq(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
unix4real1:

U sure say the guy no perform that Maga don pay for the magas wey go dey there last night?
He actually did angry embarassed cry
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by tosinadeda: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2008
his african queen perfomanc was nice sha
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by MeGaStReEt: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
lol @poster what you saw on AIT on 8th of this month is a coni coni award arranged by Daar Com and Primtime Tv the real award was shown yesterday nite.

Imagine AIT covering a World Music Award, thats crazy, it was rily an arrangy award organised by AIT n Primetime TV, THOSE PIPO ARE FOOL OF SHIT

anything that concerns them {Keke n D1}must be done in a coni way

Tubaba perfomed [on the arrangy award nite ] the song Ole and African kwin, 4 the first time i was blown away by his stage performance, the guy try for im song, n he was given an award by Estelle, 1da which kin award be dt, i hope AIT and Prim does nt wnt pipo like me to believe thats not a fluke

Then Sasha came on stage, did a 1daful pefomance, some of the whityyy cud not hold back there emotion but to dance as if they were in a club, she was asked some questions and she replied fluently without mistakes compared to 2face (its not newx anymo) lol

Then The main arrangy came on stage by the name Kelly Handsome, i wish dt guy was nt frm 9ja, he performed 1 lousy and annoyin song and later did Maga Don Pay, Heyyyyyyyy, shame catch me for were i for sit down dey watch am for house, heeeeyyyyyy, the guy kno try at allllll, gaaawwwwdddd, even Keke and D1 go vex for am. Afta his irritating performance the ancore came on to ask him about the mining of d song Maga Don Pay, and the IDIOT said "In everything Give thanks to God" Can u imagine that stupid dog, na there i provoke i switcht to another channel. i kno kom no as them take do the rest

And yesterday's main award nite, i didnt start it on time, so i dont know the pipo that were given award.
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by lalaboi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2008
in the world music awards website http://www.worldmusicawards.com/

tuface won the best artist in nigeria grin

akon won the best african artist

so wetin una dey talk now? cos i no get una
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by tosinadeda: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

lol @poster what you saw on AIT on 8th of this month is a coni coni award arranged by Daar Com and Primtime Tv the real award was shown yesterday night.

Imagine AIT covering a World Music Award, thats crazy, it was rily an arrangy award organised by AIT n Primetime TV, THOSE PIPO ARE FOOL OF SHIT

anything that concerns them {Keke n D1}must be done in a coni way

Tubaba perfomed [on the arrangy award night ] the song Ole and African kwin, for the first time i was blown away by his stage performance, the guy try for I'm song, n he was given an award by Estelle, 1da which kin award be dt, i hope AIT and Prim does nt wnt pipo like me to believe thats not a fluke

Then Sasha came on stage, did a 1daful pefomance, some of the whityyy cud not hold back there emotion but to dance as if they were in a club, she was asked some questions and she replied fluently without mistakes compared to 2face (its not newx anymo) lol

Then The main arrangy came on stage by the name Kelly Handsome, i wish dt guy was nt frm Nigeria, he performed 1 lousy and annoyin song and later did Maga Don Pay, Heyyyyyyyy, shame catch me for were i for sit down dey watch am for house, heeeeyyyyyy, the guy kno try at allllll, gaaawwwwdddd, even Keke and D1 go vex for am. Afta his irritating performance the ancore came on to ask him about the mining of d song Maga Don Pay, and the IDIOT said "In everything Give thanks to God" Can u imagine that stupid dog, na there i provoke i switcht to another channel. i kno kom no as them take do the rest

And yesterday's main award night, i didnt start it on time, so i don't know the pipo that were given award.

try thinking straight ok!!!!!!
AIT and DAAR were covering so
for ur info, mos of this awards av pre awards for africans

lalaboi:

in the world music awards website http://www.worldmusicawards.com/

tuface won the best artist in nigeria grin

akon won the best african artist

so wetin una dey talk now? because i no get una

ure correct!!! wuts confusing u?
u win awards at the world music awards based on album sales
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by smile4kenn(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
i don laugh tire
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by MeGaStReEt: 12:32am On Nov 11, 2008
@tosinadeda

if you watched the main WMA yestanite, you will see that AIT presenters a man n a lady were at the back of the stage

How can AIT cover World Music Award, please tosin dont be funy
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by Reptyle(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2008
Tuface's award (best selling naija artist) was presented to him at the pre-award party even though he was at the main show itself. Nuff respect to Tu but dat one na arrangee award by DAAR as far as I am concerned.

Then dat fool called Kelly Hansome went on stage at the pre-award show singing that his retarded joint "Mugu don pay" and otherwise responsible folks like Chief and Mrs. Dopkesi and Kenny and D1 were dancing and singing along to the trash, It was so damn embarassing.

Overall, AIT's coverage of the event was ridiculously poor. I hope they will improve next year since they claim they have the broadcast rights for the next five years.
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by tosinadeda: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

@tosinadeda

if you watched the main WMA yestanite, you will see that AIT presenters a man n a lady were at the back of the stage

How can AIT cover World Music Award, please tosin don't be funy

that wasnt the back stage jare!!!!
Re: Anoda Feat By Tuface:wins World Music Awards by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
@Megastreet,Now i c ur level on music understanding.They usually have pre-award nite,where threy give awards to nominees not to prolong d entire show on d main day.Dats how it is in Grammys and others,now imagine them giving up to 50 awards in one nite,its impossible and it gonna look boring.

So if Daar or Primetime were there,and so, I know whats wrong with u,simply 8ting.

(1) (Reply)

Nelly, Nas Storm Nigeria For Star Mega Jam / : J. Cole Turns Down Drake's Nas Comparison : / Afrocandy’s Estranged Husband Threaten To Repatriate Her From The Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.