Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Wife Deceived Me In Vain - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Deceived Me In Vain (868 Views)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Deceived Me In Vain by Differentplace: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
My Wife Deceived Me In Vain
--------------- ------------

Alone at home my wife got bored and decided to deceive me. She picked up a biro and a paper, wrote a note and dropped it on the table and went into hiding under the bed. When I came home from work I saw the note and read it. It said; I am tired of this marriage Ofego, and I have decided to quit, please don't look for me. I laughed, picked up my phone and dialled a number; Hello, finally she is gone. I regret ever marrying her. How I wish I knew, I would have married you, but thank God she is gone now, we

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/my-wife-deceived-me-in-vain.html?m=1
Re: My Wife Deceived Me In Vain by adebayour26: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am sure She's gonna behead you when she comes out from under that bed.
Re: My Wife Deceived Me In Vain by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
I will twist it and say I actually saw her under the bed and I wanted to play along with the joke. After all she joked with me too.
Most women will fall for it. Most.
Re: My Wife Deceived Me In Vain by Kanwulia: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Women and their issues! cheesy

Joblessness nor go kill dem ooooooooooo
Kai !!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promo!! Promo!!! Promo!!! Samsung, Scanfrost And Cway Dispensers With 10% Off / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Lol. Can You Allow This Happen To Your Child (photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.