Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. (8495 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / A Thread For Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

Correction sir.
I DID NOT say that I was trying to attain righteousness.
I SAID that I live a far more righteous , virtuous and responsible life than every single Christian that I have known in my entire life.
Ok, noted. So what was your yardstick for judging yourself more righteous than those Christians you have known if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Do you read my fifth post where I quoted you.
If you read it you will realize how this meaningless Christianity had transform my life.
And I also mentioned that I live a life free from sickness and diseases. Can your wisdom and righteousness attain that for you?

I don't care what transformed your life, as long as it makes you a good citizen of the world.

Marvel comics transformed my life, and added in some way in making me a good citizen of the world.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bidam:
Ok, noted. So what was your yardstick for judging yourself more righteous than those Christians you have known if i may ask?
Simple things.

Truthfulness, honesty, kindness, self sacrifice, empathy, taking responsibility for my actions instead of blaming the devil or relying on a god for forgiveness the sins commited every single day.
I have no reasons to hate or discriminate against any person on the basis of belief.
I have nothing pretend for , therefore I call a spade a spade.

Now. I am not saying that there are not good Christians with the above qualities.
What I am saying is that I have never had the good fortune of seeing ones with more virtues than I do.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

Simple things.

Truthfulness, honesty, kindness, self sacrifice, empathy, taking responsibility for my actions instead of blaming the devil or relying on a god for forgiveness the sins commited every single day.
I have no reasons to hate or discriminate against any person on the basis of belief.
Ok, have you ever looked lustfully at a woman? Have you ever told lies before in your entire life? Have you covet? Have you pride yourself over others? Have you stole, even if it is a pen in school to changing figures in your adult life? Have you had sexual relations with a woman who wasn't you wife? Have you cheated? and the list goes on cos it's endless.
Now. I am not saying that there are not good Christians with the above qualities.
There are Christians with such qualities.
What I am saying is that I have never had the good fortune of seeing ones with more virtues than I do
. Your yardstick for judging others is weak. Who determines right from wrong? You?
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by shdemidemi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

With all due respect, I say bullshyte.
Which universe are you living in?

I have never ever, I repeat, never ever met a Christian who loved his/her neighbor as himself, talk less of loving his/enemy.

This is why I said that Christianity is built on cascades upon cascades of meaningless things.

For example, Christian slave traders who came yo Africa with their bibles and blood soaked swords and guns, did they love their neighbors and their enemies?

Did the Christian crusaders show Christ like love to their Moslem enemies?

Do you, sir, express your Christian love towards Book Haram members?

Sorry to be so harsh, but the Christianity is a useless and meaningless bogey packaged and sold to poor , powerless, unenlightened and unintelligent people all over the world.

I understand you mentioned some human weaknesses and actions that have so tainted christianity, if this wickedness perpetrated by men should demean the Word of God is a question we need to ask ourselves.

The meaning of that verse you mentioned actually demands that a christian should love his neighbor before himself. I care less of the numbers that could profess and practice christianity wrongly, and I know they are in their billions; if they can't think as God would have them think through His word they are definitely not fit to be called christians.

All the examples you will ever give are people with their agenda which diametrically negate God's purpose. Your friends might not be boko haram or colonialist or part of the crusaders but in principle they are also guilty of selfishness.

Any supposed christian who put self before God isn't representing God but themselves but they deceitfully use God as a means for their selfish agenda.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

That is exactly why I am far above your silly and puny little god.
That's the point I have been trying to make in this thread, namely; that I and others have long transcended the lowly domains of gods and those that believe in gods.
I think i missed this post.If you don't believe in God, then what do you believe in?
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Hiswordxray(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

I don't care what transformed your life, as long as it makes you a good citizen of the world.

Marvel comics transformed my life, and added in some way in making me a good citizen of the world.
Oh! now you've change your statement.
First you said Christianity is incapable of changing anyone. You said it doesn't make anyone healthier, wealthier or righteous than the person use to be. And this is the reason why you left Christianity.

Now you say you don't care if it transformed my life.
So you are saying Christianity can transform people in as much as Marvel comics transformed you.

OK what lie do you What to tell us next?
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
shdemidemi:

I understand you mentioned some human weaknesses and actions that have so tainted christianity, if this wickedness perpetrated by men should demean the Word of God is a question we need to ask ourselves.

The meaning of that verse you mentioned actually demands that a christian should love his neighbor before himself. I care less of the numbers that could profess and practice christianity wrongly, and I know they are in their billions; if they can't think as God would have them think through His word they are definitely not fit to be called christians.

All the examples you will ever give are people with their agenda which diametrically negate God's purpose. Your friends might not be boko haram or colonialist or part of the crusaders but in principle they are also guilty of selfishness.

Any supposed christian who put self before God isn't representing God but themselves but they deceitfully use God as a means for their selfish agenda.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Oh! now you've change your statement.
First you said Christianity is incapable of changing anyone. You said it doesn't make anyone healthier, wealthier or righteous than the person use to be. And this is the reason why you left Christianity.

Now you say you don't care if it transformed my life.
So you are saying Christianity can transform people in as much as Marvel comics transformed you.

OK what lie do you What to tell us next?

Listen buddy, this is where you and i are different.
If you say that christianity transformed your life, did you expect me to call you a liar?
If you say so, then I give the benefit of doubt that you are being sincere, ..unless of course, you are not.

I maintain that I have not personally witnessed a situation whereby christianity made an innately bad person good.

I see many situations, though, whereby bad people use the umbrella of christianity to camouflage their bad characters.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bidam:
Ok, have you ever looked lustfully at a woman? Have you ever told lies before in your entire life? Have you covet? Have you pride yourself over others? Have you stole, even if it is a pen in school to changing figures in your adult life? Have you had sexual relations with a woman who wasn't you wife? Have you cheated? and the list goes on cos it's endless.
There are Christians with such qualities.
. Your yardstick for judging others is weak. Who determines right from wrong? You?

I lust for women all the time, even today, and I am proud of it, and have no intentions of stopping.

I have never stolen.

I have had counteless sexual relations with women not my wife.
I have not cheated.

Mind you, I never said anything about a mythical saint.

I said that I live a far more virtuous life than Every christian person That I have known in my 40+ years on Earth. Period.

My original point, which I think you have forgotten, is that christianity does confer any core value upon it's adherents that is superior or even stand out from the core value systems of non-christians.

Aside from the rituals of going to church, repeat prayers, mumbo jumbos about the devil and the threats of eternal torture in hellfire, christianity means less than zero those (that I have known) who practice it.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Hiswordxray(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

I maintain that I have not personally witnessed a situation whereby christianity made an innately bad person good.
No, you are still changing your statement or should are quote it for you.
You said Christianity cannot change anyone's life. You didn't say you have not personally witnessed anybody whose life change due to Christianity.

Can you first admit that you lied and then we could move on.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bidam:
I think i missed this post.If you don't believe in God, then what do you believe in?

You tell me sir.

Why is blind faith in an invisible, unmeasurable god, who is often said to be a mystery, a necessary pre-requisite in the life of a conscious, self-aware, thinking human?

Human should always ponder the mystery of life and existence, and should always strive to explore the infinite depths of what is out there in the greater universe, rather than recline to worship what they concede is a mystery.

If you dont' believe in Santa Clause, what do you believe ? grin
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

No, you are still changing your statement or should are quote it for you.
You said Christianity cannot change anyone's life. You didn't say you have not personally witnessed anybody whose life change due to Christianity.

Can you first admit that you lied and then we could move on.

I say it because I have not witnessed it.
If you one, and an exception, then good for you.
That is still 1 out of millions.

Or would you prefer that I call you a liar just like you have been calling me?
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
shdemidemi:

Well , again, everything dovetails right into my original point.
Namely: that if christianity or the so-called word of god is incapable of inspiring and cultivating the best of one's humanity, even on a minority scale, then it was, has been, and is till useless.

Would you, a sane person, continue to take a drug that despite promises and much hype, cures nothing, adds no essential vitamins to body, but occassionally causes you delusions that make you exploit, hate or hurt people?
I am quite sure you would not.

Religion, christianity is not just a harmless placebo, but a harmful one, as human history can clearly attest.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Hiswordxray(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

I say it because I have not witnessed it.
If you one, and an exception, then good for you.
That is still 1 out of millions.

Or would you prefer that I call you a liar just like you have been calling me?
OK I think I'm getting to understand you more and I'm sorry if you feel I'm judging or condemning you. I am only searching for the truth.

You think Christianity is not better than other (nor religious things). But you feel OTHER is better than Christianity even though it has the ability to transform lives.
Why is OTHER better?
Is it because OTHER do not involve the fear of God?
It does not involve being sin conscious?
Doesn't involve fear of hell?
Doesn't involve striving to make heaven?
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by shdemidemi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

Well , again, everything dovetails right into my original point.
Namely: that if christianity or the so-called word of god is incapable of inspiring and cultivating the best of one's humanity, even on a minority scale, then it was, has been, and is till useless.

Would you, a sane person, continue to take a drug that despite promises and much hype, cures nothing, adds no essential vitamins to body, but occassionally causes you delusions that make you exploit, hate or hurt people?
I am quite sure you would not.

Religion, christianity is not just a harmless placebo, but a harmful one, as human history can clearly attest.

Christianity never promised anyone will automatically become an epitome of morality when they accept the faith. So if you come across an immoral christian, it should not surprise you. The same immoral christian need the church for a renewing of mind like an acute sick person needs the hospital. So the church is mostly filled with immoral, hypocritical people who need the book for an inward transformation. It will be wrong to expect only perfect people in the church and it will also be wrong to conclude that the book changes no ones way of thinking.

Using christianity or God as placebo isn't the way God designed the faith. Moreover, there is no association putt together to indict anyone for travesty. God has also given everyone the freedom of choice to choose to live life completely through the book or choose by volition to kick against the book. I suppose the christian you seem to know are those who moderately hold unto God's word- one eye opened and the other close. It will be an injustice to the faith to judge the book by those who have refused to live a life expected and instructed clearly by the book.

1 Like

Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

OK I think I'm getting to understand you more and I'm sorry if you feel I'm judging or condemning you. I am only searching for the truth.

You think Christianity is not better than other (nor religious things). But you feel OTHER is better than Christianity even though it has the ability to transform lives.
Why is OTHER better?

I have not mentioned any specific other.

Al I am saying is that humans are humans, born with the same abilities or tendencies to be good, virtuous or the opposites.
I am further saying that christianity, as far as i have witnessed in my own life, does nothing to change human nature for any better.
People, everyone has the conscious choice to be better, to better themselves for the greater good.
If you better yourself because of , or inspired by your religion, then bravo for you. Keep it up.

But in my life, I have not seen a genuine transformation of an any individual from bad to genuinely good on account of religion.
Rather, what I have found is that people use religion as a very convenient mask to hide their normal human proclivities.

A wicked person will always use the veil of religion to propagate hate.
A greedy person will always use religion to propagate his greedy nature by using religion to defraud. Nigerian MOGs or Men Of Guile stand out in this regard.

A sexual deviant or pervert will also use religion to exploit the weak innocent, namely children.

So religion is usually molded to fit any number of sociopathic tendencies. Its a one size fits all.

The silliest aspect and perhaps the most alluring to adherents is the silly notion that their invisible mystery fairy easily forgives and wipes away their crimes and sins during every prayer.
This , to me , is what makes christianity the most silly religion that can , and has destroyed the moral fabrics of African societies.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by plaetton: 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Why is OTHER better?

Heaven and hell are fairy tales fit for pre-school children.

That I can live a fairly decent virtuous life without the hope of heavenly reward, nor the fear of eternal damnation, shows that human can indeed transcend the lower domains of religious superstition.

Even this very moment, I am in the middle of doing a very great favour for a casual friend, without the hope and expectation of any reward whatsoever. A favour that all of his staunch christian friends tactfully dodged.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by christemmbassey(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:
My point is that Christianity cannot be compared to anything because it represents nothing that an African can grasp.
It's values are pretended values that vary from one believer to another.

Even today, I have noisy Christian neighbor who is having an illicit romantic affair with the husband of a fellow Church member. It baffles me that she does not connect her religiosity with her real life behavior.
If forces me to continue to wonder what Christianity means to those that practice it.
It is lowly, meaningless philosophy.
SMH
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by frank317: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Do you read my fifth post where I quoted you.
If you read it you will realize how this meaningless Christianity had transform my life.
And I also mentioned that I live a life free from sickness and diseases. Can your wisdom and righteousness attain that for you?

Lol... I have no been sick since 2007 , I mean no head ache, stomach ache or cattah. I stopped praying since 2009. Every Christian around me had fallen sick and they keep telling me God is keeping me.

I like Christians because their feeble brain can go to any length to make them think their God loves them. Well its healthy to think one is special.

All the testimonies I have heard Christians give have happened to one Muslim or atheist or unbeliever that I know.
Thinking u are specially loved is only psychologically healthy for you, no God loves u specially.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by LORDI(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Smh somepple sef.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by LORDI(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by LORDI(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na wa,akpos how much you say I dey owe you?
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by christemmbassey(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hiswordxray:

My question is "which do you prefer Logic Or Love?

Well it sad that many Christians have no idea what Christianity is and what the Bible is saying. The Church have failed in many ways. The Church have fail to represent God properly and teach the truth. But instead they teach fear, demons, spirit, hell and sin. The failure of the Church does not mean God doesn't exist neither does it mean God had fail. There is hope for the Church.

God had forgiven our sins over 2,000 years ago and Christians are wrong for always crying, pleading and begging for forgiveness.
I don't do all of that and I am not constantly conscious of sin but I try always to be conscious of God's love. And this is how it is meant to be.

Don't allow the mistakes of man cause you to fall away. Don't allow the foolishness of man cause you to be foolish. Don't allow the failures of the Church cause you to reject God, for what God really wants is not to give you a religion but to give you love and life.

Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by shdemidemi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
frank317:

Lol... I have no been sick since 2007 , I mean no head ache, stomach ache or cattah. I stopped praying since 2009. Every Christian around me had fallen sick and they keep telling me God is keeping me.

I like Christians because their feeble brain can go to any length to make them think their God loves them. Well its healthy to think one is special.

All the testimonies I have heard Christians give have happened to one Muslim or atheist or unbeliever that I know.
Thinking u are specially loved is only psychologically healthy for you, no God loves u specially.

You are right, this idea of health, longevity and wealth guarantee isn't christianity, It has been incorporated into the faith by the charismatic proponents who teach a message of self rather than focus on the message of God. This idea has done more harm and disservice to christianity than one can imagine.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by christemmbassey(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
muafrika:
Actually, as a person, I have issues with the religious establishment. What keeps me a Christian are some mind blowing spiritual encounters on a personal level that I can't ignore. Otherwise I would be on the other side of this discussion.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Kay17: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Actually, there's more to Ecclesiastes than the idea that Solomon was knocking life. It's one full document where Solomon explained what life is when you look at it horizontally and thus why it only works to look at it vertically.

It's a beautiful book, not nearly the depressing story of futility and meaninglessness that we tend to make it out to be. Perhaps at some point we'll discuss it more fully.

As for the meaning of life... Life is harmony, music, beauty. Life is good. Life is relationship and interaction. Life is connection and edification and mutual benefit. But that's an absolute meaning. Life here on earth is actually school. We're learning the harmony and beauty and music that life is here. That's why we're here. We're here to learn to value relationship, how to build them and the proper place to put each person.

Remember Jesus's new commandments? You shall love I AM your God with everything in you and everything that you are and you shall love the next human to you like your own self.

That is the same as the meaning of Life.

A wise man once said 'people accept you for your value'. You are valuable only to the extent of usefulness. Another wise man said 'the love of one's neighbour is triggered by the fear of the neighbour' If my neighbour is more powerful or as powerful as I am, isn't it safer for me if he loved me as he loved himself or rather believed that?! It is to my advantage. Same with loving God, people fear God so much that they hope for his love even if it means a reciprocal love.

It is easier for people facing enduring suffering to believe that their harsh lives are schools.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Hiswordxray(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
frank317:

OK it seem you can logically explain miracles.
Why don't you explain why I meet people for the first time and know things about them.
And is not that I don't get sickness. Is just that when I discover the symptoms they disappear without using drug.
And also explain how the hand I broke this afternoon is what I am using to types.
And maybe while you are explaining that also explain how I manage to speak languages (both foreign and Nigerian languages) never learnt so fluently and it was confirmed to be correct.
And how I prayed for the sick and they become heal.
Maybe they where all coincidence. It seem coincidence likes me a lot.
And also tell me how I went to school with nothing but only a word from my heavenly Father (God) and a little money. And immediately I got there I had a place to stay, money from my school fee and other things.
And tell me how I had been in school for years and my mum had only given me 8,000. Am an introvert I don't like asking people for money but somehow it comes.
WHAT A COINCIDENCE
WHEN WILL MY LUCK RUN OUT

And why didn't you explain other things I mentioned, why did you explain only the sickness part?
Please I need your explanation.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Hiswordxray(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
plaetton:

I have not mentioned any specific other.

Al I am saying is that humans are humans, born with the same abilities or tendencies to be good, virtuous or the opposites.
I am further saying that christianity, as far as i have witnessed in my own life, does nothing to change human nature for any better.
People, everyone has the conscious choice to be better, to better themselves for the greater good.
If you better yourself because of , or inspired by your religion, then bravo for you. Keep it up.

But in my life, I have not seen a genuine transformation of an any individual from bad to genuinely good on account of religion.
Rather, what I have found is that people use religion as a very convenient mask to hide their normal human proclivities.

A wicked person will always use the veil of religion to propagate hate.
A greedy person will always use religion to propagate his greedy nature by using religion to defraud. Nigerian MOGs or Men Of Guile stand out in this regard.

A sexual deviant or pervert will also use religion to exploit the weak innocent, namely children.

So religion is usually molded to fit any number of sociopathic tendencies. Its a one size fits all.

The silliest aspect and perhaps the most alluring to adherents is the silly notion that their invisible mystery fairy easily forgives and wipes away their crimes and sins during every prayer.
This , to me , is what makes christianity the most silly religion that can , and has destroyed the moral fabrics of African societies.
We both agree at the fact that religion is deceptive even Jesus preach against it. Christianity help me to find God because I was truly seeking for God. It was God that transformed my life not a set of religious rituals and beliefs. I cry almost everyday for what the Church had turn into.

But this is where we disagree. You claim God doesn't exist because you have not experience him. Just as you claimed Christianity is no good because of your observations.

Just as you realized today that it could be possible that Christianity could transform some people lives and that you where wrong. Do you also think it is possible for you to be wrong about the existence of God? C mon you can claim you are always right.
What if you were wrong about God?
What if he truly exist but religion had drive people away from him?
What if you are making a great mistake?

I have heard God, I have felt God, I have talk to God, God have talk to me back, I have learn to trust him blindly and he had never failed me, I had been taught by God, he had touch me, I have come to know him as a father and a friend. He loves me with an everlasting love.

WHAT IF YOU WERE WRONG

I have to leave, God what me to leave this trend and narialand for a while and I had force myself to stay this long. I can't continue to disobey God.
Bye my friend, I love you but God loves you more.
I only pray and hope your eyes get open.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:

I lust for women all the time, even today, and I am proud of it, and have no intentions of stopping.
So what's your yardstick for judging others who do no such thing. You claim you have quality virtues and you are more righteous than them.
I have never stolen.
Ok, have you had tendencies to steal?
I have had counteless sexual relations with women not my wife.
So what's your parameter for judging some fellow who do no such thing?
I have not cheated.
Have you had tendencies to cheat?
Mind you, I never said anything about a mythical saint.
I know we are talking about your quality virtues that can even be surpassed by a Buddhist monk.
I said that I live a far more virtuous life than Every christian person That I have known in my 40+ years on Earth. Period.
You are yet to prove it here since you slept with peoples wives. What do you think the man who you slept with his wife would feel? What do you think the lady who you used and dump like a sack of potatoes would feel?
My original point, which I think you have forgotten, is that christianity does confer any core value upon it's adherents that is superior or even stand out from the core value systems of non-christians.
For me it does, it killed my pride and pious approach to life.
Aside from the rituals of going to church, repeat prayers, mumbo jumbos about the devil and the threats of eternal torture in hellfire, christianity means less than zero those (that I have known) who practice it.
If that's your definition of Christianity then you have been feeding on the wrong information my brother.

1 Like

Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:

You tell me sir.

Why is blind faith in an invisible, unmeasurable god, who is often said to be a mystery, a necessary pre-requisite in the life of a conscious, self-aware, thinking human?

Human should always ponder the mystery of life and existence, and should always strive to explore the infinite depths of what is out there in the greater universe, rather than recline to worship what they concede is a mystery.

If you dont' believe in Santa Clause, what do you believe ? grin
I believer in a creator that created his creation, i do not believe i came out of nothing. The evidences are everywhere for me to see. So you haven't answered exactly what you believe in.
Re: Once A Christian...unsure...questioning. A Thread For Questions. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2014
plaetton:

Simple things.

What I am saying is that I have never had the good fortune of seeing ones with more virtues than I do.
Do you seriously do all that? Am curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Urges Nigerians To Imbibe Religious Tolerance / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? / Prayer Points Rccg 50days Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.