Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? (2181 Views)

VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 / Which Should I Go For : Toyota Camry 01 Model or 406 Same Year? / Lexus Jeep RX300 (2000 Model) Or Toyota Corolla (2003 model Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
A friend confused on which one to buy...pls feel free to share ur advice.actually he loves d acura because of its luxury but in terms of maintence in nigeria,how reliable is it?i mean the acura
Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Fulaman198(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Far different levels of class. If I were the one personally, I would go with the Acura TSX hands down it's the far better car.

1 Like

Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Fulaman198(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Acura is a luxurious Honda, so expect reliability to be on par with that of Honda
Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Readonee35L(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Acura Tsx all the way

1 Like

Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmmmmm!tnx all,i rily appreciate...but hw expensive to maintain acura tsx in nigeria.what are the major problems in acura tsx
Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Readonee35L(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Maintenance Is More like maintaining an accord.
use recommended oil
tho it matters on the year
was considering the tsx before i bought a pilot
but since i had a dodge charger as a sedan i decided the pilot for an suv smiley smiley smiley

goto carcomplaints.com
and check the acura tsx and check complains and major problems ...
But i want you too know there is no perfect vehicle
but if you maintain it well you should be good to go

3 Likes

Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Readonee35L:
Maintenance Is More like maintaining an accord.
use recommended oil
tho it matters on the year
was considering the tsx before i bought a pilot
but since i had a dodge charger as a sedan i decided the pilot for an suv smiley smiley smiley

goto carcomplaints.com
and check the acura tsx and check complains and major problems ...
But i want you too know there is no perfect vehicle
but if you maintain it well you should be good to go
would you recommend d acura tsx 05 model for someone who is buying a car for the first in his life
Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by davo3286: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
It
Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by davo3286: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kusville:
would you recommend d acura tsx 05 model for someone who is buying a car for the first in his life

It doesn't matter o. Ok So because he is buying the first car in his life and so he should buy a coffin...more like marrying a woman who is frigid?? Acura TDX is a luxury car, Toyota Corola isn't. If he is a car guy (like me) has the money (like me) and wants to enjoy driving I'll suggest he goes for the Acura and if he is a simple guy who doesn't give a hoot about cars and/or doesn't have enough money and who has the mentality of "car na car sofa make e cari me reach whr I wan go", I'll suggest he goes for Corola.

3 Likes

Re: Acura Tsx 05 Model Or Toyota Corolla 06 Model? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
davo3286:

It doesn't matter o. Ok So because he is buying the first car in his life and so he should buy a coffin...more like marrying a woman who is frigid?? Acura TDX is a luxury car, Toyota Corola isn't. If he is a car guy (like me) has the money (like me) and wants to enjoy driving I'll suggest he goes for the Acura and if he is a simple guy who doesn't give a hoot about cars and/or doesn't have enough money and who has the mentality of "car na car sofa make e cari me reach whr I wan go", I'll suggest he goes for Corola.
lmao!u ar so funnny bro...coffin ke!GOD 4bid...well he earns like 70k monthly and he loves d acura tsx...he is just worried because of its cost of maintainance

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out #10,000,if You can spot This Vehicle In Your Immediate Environs / 2006 Camry Or 2009 Corolla... Which Should I Buy.?? / Gear Reverse Not Working ! Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.