Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Military Invades Majidun Bunkering Hub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Invades Majidun Bunkering Hub (1221 Views)

Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] / Communities To Lose Land For Bunkering Activities / Benin Republic Invades Kwara, Nigeria Takes Over 16 Border Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Military Invades Majidun Bunkering Hub by Aussie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
En route to work this morning at about 0600HRs I met an unsual traffick gridlock at Majidun area of Ikorodu road (outward Ikorodu). Roadblock was mounted by military guys, I was shocked and only thought the worst had happened in Nigeria for military guys to flood the road at that time of the day and at an unusual route.

Few meters ahead, I saw over 1000 50ltrs kegs seized from illegal oil dealers. If you know majidun, in Ikorodu well, u will understand what I mean.

Series of arrests have been made alneit so many innocent guys picked up. My conclusion is the Ikorodu police, Owutu, Ikorodu and Ijede divisions know about this illegal fuel business but refused to take steps until the military swung into action.

So far, the navy and army, which comprise the crack team have displayed a high level of professionalism by exhibiting a high level of decorum and civility. But I no fit snap shaaa make I no see their other side.

Kudos to then!!
Re: Military Invades Majidun Bunkering Hub by gtrust: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Aussie:
En route to work this morning at about 0600HRs I met an unsual traffick gridlock at Majidun area of Ikorodu road (outward Ikorodu). Roadblock was mounted by military guys, I was shocked and only thought the worst had happened in Nigeria for military guys to flood the road at that time of the day and at an unusual route.

Few meters ahead, I saw over 1000 50ltrs kegs seized from illegal oil dealers. If you know majidun, in Ikorodu well, u will understand what I mean.

Series of arrests have been made alneit so many innocent guys picked up. My conclusion is the Ikorodu police, Owutu, Ikorodu and Ijede divisions know about this illegal fuel business but refused to take steps until the military swung into action.

So far, the navy and army, which comprise the crack team have displayed a high level of professionalism by exhibiting a high level of decorum and civility. But I no fit snap shaaa make I no see their other side.

Kudos to then!!

ok
Re: Military Invades Majidun Bunkering Hub by EdCure: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well done!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Action Of Mr President Mean? / Orubebe’s Hired Crowd Turns Against Him / Akande Is A Pathological Liar I - AD Chairman Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.