Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (38551 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by lilprinze: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
h
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nigerian military telling lies since 1800!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by micolaj: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
REVENGE IS VERY VERY SWEET ;DREVENGE IS VERY VERY SWEET
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by alexleo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
That's a good one.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by hizson(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kill them all..burn them down..the birds on the air must feast of that shekau's body very soon and at that time no idiot would claim to be him again...
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by clitlicker: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
I believe half of those killed are teenagers

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by MilitaryMinded(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Victory is from God alone............go give em hell gentlemen

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
ugeezee:

PINSHUR OR IDUNBELIVEIT GASKIA!

Another stray kid.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by moneybag100: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dem no dey finish?
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by chlowi(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Amen
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Rikidony(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
WITH THIS SORT OF INFO I CAN NOW SLEEP PEACEFULLY grin grin

KILL THE MOTHERFVCKERS TAKE NO PRISONERS WIPE THEM OUT angry

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by MilitaryMinded(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
In between, Sahara reporters are claiming boko attacked Vimtim (hometown of CDS) with 3 helicopters.........LOL......they think say helicopters na car wey man fit just by like that........pathetic ****s

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by feezy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dem no dey finish ni... If I nor see pissur I noe believe
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by abdulabbakar(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Slaughter them lyk Rams!
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by duni04(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army...

Kudos to Premium Times...Atleast this report is far better than the one of sahara..

Am beginning to wonder if SH is the media wing of BH with their style of reporting...

God bless Nigeria
Funny thing is SR is always right and the nigerian media is always wrong when it comes to info about boko haram
SR claimed 70 Nigerian soldiers were killed today. The Nigerian Army will drop stupid lies like the one OP is peddling for the next 2 weeks before they finally admit their soldiers were killed today. The same sequence!
Nigerians are so guilible!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by rightflank: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
koboko69:
Why feared killed?? What is the fear about animals being killed? They were killrd and not feared killed.
It's just bad reporting my brother.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Op I don't understand y d report used d phrase" may have been kill." U no dey sure y u come post am. Verify b4 posting pls.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Rikidony(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
In between, Sahara reporters are claiming boko attacked Vimtim (hometown of CDS) with 3 helicopters.........LOL......they think say helicopters na car wey man fit just by like that........pathetic ****s
bro what battalion are you serving
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by walybouy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
just 200!!! kill them.......kill them.......kill them pikin we sey im mama no go sleep, im self no go close eye......idiots. GOD WILL WIPE THESE IDIOTS (BOKO HARAM) out of planet earth
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Keypha(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bh die like a fool, while Oga that sent u to fight army are relaxing and enjoying 3 bottle with Isi ewu, Boko haram let me ask una, what will you tell God that kill you? Fire born all of na
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Scream(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
The choice of the word "fear" is baffling...well, even if the group is "feared exterminated", we won't mind. Praise God...May God continue to help our soldiers in Jesus name...amen
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Orinameh2(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
koboko69:
Why feared killed?? What is the fear about animals being killed? They were killrd and not feared killed.
i no knw 4 9gerian pple oh. Instead of dem to say dem no knw wetin dem wan talk

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by megaz: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
iykmora:
How many terrorists are there? Maybe they undergo fision thereby increasing their numbers. shocked Or are the ghosts of these boko-boys returning to continue the fight? Na wao! sad cry
i believe ds bh boys are been sent back to continue fighting after meeting their "LORD RALF" (legend of d seeker) in d grave, maybe dat's y they neva decrease.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Rilwayne001: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
GLORY BE TO GOD

Oritsejafor boys are dying everyday

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by BlackTechnology: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kill them all

SA your weapons are no longer needed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by COZIN2SATAN(f): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
IM TIRED OF HEARING ROUND FIGURES...IS THERE NO SOMETHING LIKE 156,175,156,189 AND SO ON...WHY ALWAYS ROUND FIGURES...NIGERIA MILITARY UNA DEY MAD NIABI UNA THINK SAY WE NO GET SENSE..IF I HEAR SAY ANYONE BELIEVE THIS CRAP I GO SWEAR FOR UNA PAPA

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Samunique(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
These numbers wey NA dey kill everyday and yet the battle is far from being over, i wonder whether all northeastearners are now bokoharam members.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by chi4ik(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
boko haram don buy market... I knew it because d kind of armoured cars that left jos last Friday to north east can destroy d whole jos in an hour... dangerous armoured cars with desert warriors.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Tonylyte(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
God bless nigerian army. I've always stood by them, even in their trying moments.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Tonylyte(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Cramjones viewing this thread. What hav u got to say, apc loser?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa by Okudiover(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Why alls round numbers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.