Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Please Help Me Win Her Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Win Her Back (4426 Views)

5 Way To Win Her Back After Losing Her / HELP Me Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks to all, this thread has been overtaken by events.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by echobee(f): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! Medicine after death.
Ops,if i may ask,wetin u do her? sad. A lady will never decide to pack her things and leave . U never talk true oooooo. Until you talk true,na den we d elders on nairaland go know d next step to take. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Chrisjane(f): 7:20am On Oct 07, 2014
;DDon't worry bro. she go come back beg u by d time l bombard her wit loads of messages

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2014
Chrisjane:
;DDon't worry bro. she go come back beg u by d time l bombard her wit loads of messages
thanks, she doesn't even have to beg, I'll do all the begging.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by thorpido(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Guy,why you no go meet her parents pay her bride price?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Hardheolar(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2014
thorpido:
Guy,why you no go meet her parents pay her bride price?
choi, some nlders ehn... ow on earth did u know he hasn't paid her bride price. .
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Incomplete story. Tell us what you did to her. I hope you were not abusive or cheating on her. Its clear you both were cohabiting and cohabiting comes with a lot of garbage. So tell us the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by warrior01: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Maybe, there are some things she's not telling you. Are you sure you're truly the one that fathered that child? Don't you think she's trying to spare you some agony by her actions? My guy, wake up
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by spicyhoney(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
What did you do to her? Some of you men always take the love of your woman for granted and when the woman decides to leave, you now start begging Heaven and Earth for her to stay. Well, she already has a child for you so i'm sure she will return to you, she probably wants you to know what it feels like losing her and your child.

I wish you both a quick reconciliation but please don't repeat whatever it is you did that made her to leave.

Also, try to do the honourable thing soon, that is marrying her legally if you have not done so.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by ogaofficer(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Nawa o o!! Thinking that i will be FTC. Op best advise try call SOUL on oluyole fm on sunday. D guy don dey do dis kind job since 1903. Go ask iya naomi. 100% sure. Tank me later.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Unbelievable as it sounds, she has not said I did anything wrong to her. I only get contradicting reasons from her friends and others. I do not doubt the paternity of the child, I have every reason to believe she stayed faithful, I did too. Paying her bride price has never been a problem, atleast I made effort to see her parents but she advised I take a chill pill till they calm down from the anger of her getting pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by 5minsmadness: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Oh this is so cool!

I don't normally subscribe to putting people's pictures in this forum but the story touched meeeeeeeee kiss

Will send her a birthday wish asap them come and query you@op.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
5minsmadness:
Oh this is so cool!

I don't normally subscribe to putting people's pictures in this forum but the story touched meeeeeeeee kiss

Will send her a birthday wish asap them come and query you@op.
thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Oga Seun, Tgirl4real, RoyalRoy, Mukina2 pls help out here.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by omicron(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2014
As someone following you on NL I know as much as I can that you are responsible and hardworking. I also followed you even while she was pregnant and the day she delivered.

Maybe the distance (nysc) has worsened things. However dialougue has always been the key to conflict resolution

I believe this idea of yours is creative and will help get mother, father and child back together

I'll help on this.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2014
I just hope it's not a case of false prophecy by all this fake pastors around. What would make her just leave like that. That angle might seem funny but it cannot be ruled out. Could her parents initiate her moving out too. A parent cannot stay angry wiv their daughter for to long if she gets pregnant especially if the man she got pregnant for accepts the child and is willing to marry their daughter. There must be something else. Anyway am Just thinking aloud.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by kreamidiva(f): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2014
Op, why did she say she wanted a break?

Why did u say "i know i must have messed things up..."?

Have you tried locating her? Do you know where she is?

Oya take it to the Lord in prayer. You are a good man going from the things you wrote up there. Meanwhile, me and my household go disturb am today.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
thanks, she doesn't even have to beg, I'll do all the begging.
eeyyaa, so touching. . After she's agreed, start treating her right if you weren't anyway... it's not about talking but acting......cheers. .

just sent her a message...... Don't really know if your name's Dokwe cos i added Dokwe loves and misses ya.....
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2014
kreamidiva:
Op, why did she say she wanted a break?

Why did u say "i know i must have messed things up..."?

Have you tried locating her? Do you know where she is?

Oya take it to the Lord in prayer. You are a good man going from the things you wrote up there. Meanwhile, me and my household go disturb am today.
when she comes around after some of her mood swings, saying her personality could make her miserable in relationships, the break is supposedly to build her. I have however made her understand that I am ready to help her overcome her downsides if she let me. I know where she is supposed to be.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
eeyyaa, so touching. . After she's agreed, start treating her right if you weren't anyway... it's not about talking but acting......cheers. .

just sent her a message...... Don't really know if your name's Dokwe cos i added Dokwe loves and misses ya.....
thanks, it helps. My name is Chidiebere.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
sandijey:
I just hope it's not a case of false prophecy by all this fake pastors around. What would make her just leave like that. That angle might seem funny but it cannot be ruled out. Could her parents initiate her moving out too. A parent cannot stay angry wiv their daughter for to long if she gets pregnant especially if the man she got pregnant for accepts the child and is willing to marry their daughter. There must be something else. Anyway am Just thinking aloud.
It cannot be overruled as they have been an active party since the signs started showing.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2014
omicron:
As someone following you on NL I know as much as I can that you are responsible and hardworking. I also followed you even while she was pregnant and the day she delivered.

Maybe the distance (nysc) has worsened things. However dialougue has always been the key to conflict resolution

I believe this idea of yours is creative and will help get mother, father and child back together

I'll help on this.
thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by wo1F(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Hian!
Wahala dey oo
Okay let's go there. OP this one na Youth Service all over again o but we go do am for you
Just hang in there mate, we got this smiley

*MODIFIED*
@mcdokwe my text to your partner reads thus;

*Clears throat*
Errmm, bia nne, I understand you ran away with something that belongs to you and someone. Oya return am sharperly now now; you and that pikin.
Your birthday present [iPhone 6] as ordered by me dey your house dey wait you. Pls do the right thing and return to Chidi. His remorseful arss, loving arms and the iPhone 6 awaits you.
Once again, Happy Birthday to you.

Cheers and Love,
Wo1F, Nairaland.

Goodluck brother.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
It cannot be overruled as they have been an active party since the signs started showing.

Then there lies the problem.......
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by SegunMike(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Okay.
But motives drive actions! I can understand the 15 years Relationship, however lots need to be settled. If she's truly the mother of the child(whom you strongly believe is your child), then she can't utterly disregard you forever.
Women need to be handled with wisdom and care. However, put the pieces together, involve your family and hers, 'cos Love-Relationship is greatly different from Marriage.
You also need to check yourself so as not to repeat any error you may be championing.
Most importantly, settle with God and tell Him to help you.
I wish her a happy birthday, and I pray that her next birthday would be in your(both of u) matrimonial Home.
Cheers!
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Lol.eLet me top up my uni.I need to frustrate a lovely woman today.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by greatgod2012(f): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2014
@op, what is her name, i'm not texting her, i'm calling hee, after which i will call you yourself to ask some questions from you.
You can pm me if you dont want to make her name public.
It is wel.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by edwife(f): 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Aww I love this story,i really appreciate any man who fight to keep his woman. smiley

Op it is well with you and your household.

I shall help you and gladly call her. smiley smiley
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by thorpido(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Hardheolar:
choi, some nlders ehn... ow on earth did u know he hasn't paid her bride price. .
Did you read the Op before quoting me?Avez vous comprenez?
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2014
greatgod2012:
@op, what is her name, i'm not texting her, i'm calling hee, after which i will call you yourself to ask some questions from you.
You can pm me if you dont want to make her name public.
It is wel.
her name is Ijeoma, I call her her IJEM. Thanks, I appreciate all of you and I am glad I could count on you guys.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2014
@OP. .. Your words depicts the profound love and affection you have for this lady, I hope its indeed genuine in reality.
I'm not going to ask what went wrong btw the both of you prior to her departure...perhaps, she's going through emotional turmoil which is an inevitable experience for a lady who happened to ve a baby out of wedlock..
Give her sometime, she'll get over it... Just keep being the loving and caring baby_daddy u seem.
I'll text her...
My kisses to your cute baby.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2014
SegunMike:
Okay.
But motives drive actions! I can understand the 5 years Relationship, however lots need to be settled. If she's truly the mother of the child(whom you strongly believe is your child), then she can't utterly disregard you forever.
Women need to be handled with wisdom and care. However, put the pieces together, involve your family and hers, 'cos Love-Relationship is greatly different from Marriage.
You also need to check yourself so as not to repeat any error you may be championing.
Most importantly, settle with God and tell Him to help you.
I wish her a happy birthday, and I pray that her next birthday would be in your(both of u) matrimonial Home.
Cheers!
I do not believe, I know she is my child. Besides, it is not so much about the child now. My affection for the child owes a lot from what I feel about the mother and the choices we both made in keeping the child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working Class Parents; Effect On Children. / Help!!!! My Husband Has Lost Interest In Sex / I Need Help To Get Connected To A Sugar Mummy And Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.