Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please Help Me Win Her Back - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Win Her Back (4413 Views)

5 Way To Win Her Back After Losing Her / HELP Me Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
alutacontinua:

as in eh.... sad
anybody that tries this crap with me....... nobody can even try this with me sef sad

I keep telling guys that when a woman's ready to leave like the op's gf, let her go!
Don't keep a woman with you out of pity.
You love her, agreed but this is outta line. angry
Biko tell them!
This is outrageous!
Did d guy drink rum?
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:

grin grin
My sister make she reach house first. My brother mcdokwe will take it from there.
Ifugo nu ije love cheesy
I hope the guy can take it from there shaaa.... love siri ike ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
moca:
This is d most childish thing i hv ever seen online.
Posting somebody's picture without her consent online?

Requesting strangers call ur baby mama?
Dont u know her house or people?

I tell u, unless she decides otherwise, that lady has gone for good.

Eww, see show of lv.
I call this immaturity and stupidity at d highest level.
Better remove that picture if u value ur baby gal not to talk of ur woman.

O buro ogologo bu na nwa m etoka.

U hv no reason being in a relationship if ur thought process is this way.
Sis, you could be right about posting her pictures without her consent but about people calling and wishing her a happy birthday, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, infact it's sweet. .. imagine people you don't know calling/texting on your birthday, wishing you good, telling you how much your husband loves you.... mehn, I will feel so special and loved kiss kiss smiley smiley.. except maybe you're having a bad day or you have so much hatred for the person who made the arrangement....
Again, the calls/texts will last just for a day, so why the fuss??

Ease off sis, try not taking things too seriously..you could have passed your msg without insulting the op.. People do what he's doing now everyday, some even announce over the radio...Even if people don't, it's his relationship and it's his business how he decides to run it.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by shizzle11(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Sis, you could be right about posting her pictures without her consent but about people calling and wishing her a happy birthday, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, infact it's sweet. .. imagine people you don't know calling/texting on your birthday, wishing you good, telling you how much your husband loves you.... mehn, I will feel so special and loved kiss kiss smiley smiley.. except maybe you're having a bad day or you have so much hatred for the person who made the arrangement....
Again, the calls/texts will last just for a day, so why the fuss??

Ease off sis, try not taking things too seriously..you could have passed your msg without insulting the op.. People do what he's doing now everyday, some even announce over the radio...Even if people don't, it's his relationship and it's his business how he decides to run it.....
Exactly most people myself inclusive find it lovely and romantic, and it takes a lot of guts to do things like this. If the op isnt deeply in love with her, he wouldnt be doing this

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by shizzle11(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
moca:
[s]This is d most childish thing i hv ever seen online.[/s]

[s]Requesting strangers call ur baby mama?

Eww, see show of lv.

U hv no reason being in a relationship if ur thought process is this way.[/s]
oh please cut the crap angry

That you don't fancy what he did doesn't mean its immature or stewpid, and whats with all the unnecessary ranting and insults? I'll rather consider your comment as immature and stewpid and you have a very flawed and warped thought process to boot. How different is this from people prophesying love for their partners on radio and TV programs, or seeking reconciliation for their strained relationships via same process.

FYI, this concept by the Op is very creative and thoughtful of him, and will be appreciated by any romantic individual, same cannot be said of you thou, cos people like you find being romantic weird and uncanny.

Save for the bolded, every other thing you said is utter balderdash angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by amtheone(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
moca:
This is d most childish thing i hv ever seen online.

Requesting strangers call ur baby mama?

Eww, see show of lv.

U hv no reason being in a relationship if ur thought process is this way.

U are very wicked. Stop living a frustrated life. I wonder how ur neigbour dogs cope with this attitude of yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2014
op, please do well and give us feedback smiley
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
MarvellousGod:
op, please do well and give us feedback smiley
sorry, I was barred from commenting on the family board since yesterday, thanks all. I have yet to reach her, but I believe I have tried my best.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2014
mcdokwe:
sorry, I was barred from commenting on the family board since yesterday, thanks all. I have yet to reach her, but I believe I have tried my best.
quite painful.wht a world!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marital Issues / Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.