Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Please Help Me Win Her Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Win Her Back (4427 Views)

5 Way To Win Her Back After Losing Her / HELP Me Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
@OP. .. Your words depicts the profound love and affection you have for this lady, I hope its indeed genuine in reality.
I'm not going to ask what went wrong btw the both of you prior to her departure...perhaps, she's going through emotional turmoil which is an inevitable experience for a lady who happened to ve a baby out of wedlock..
Give her sometime, she'll get over it... Just keep being the loving and caring baby_daddy u seem.
I'll text her...
My kisses to your cute baby.
thanks. Unfortunately, I cannot even care as she doesn't allow communication to know how they are and how I can take responsibilities
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:
Hian!
Wahala dey oo
Okay let's go there. OP this one na Youth Service all over again o but we go do am for you
Just hang in there mate, we got this smiley

*MODIFIED*
@mcdokwe my text to your partner reads thus;

*Clears throat*
Errmm, bia nne, I understand you ran away with something that belongs to you and someone. Oya return am sharperly now now; you and that pikin.
Your birthday present [iPhone 6] as ordered by me dey your house dey wait you. Pls do the right thing and return to Chidi. His remorseful arss, loving arms and the iPhone 6 awaits you.
Once again, Happy Birthday to you.

Cheers and Love,
Wo1F, Nairaland.

Goodluck brother.
lol, can't help laughing ma sorry arse off on this. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Her number is switched off.
I tried to call her.Maybe she's fed up of receiving calls from strangers.
Hope you no do her strong thing o!
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Babyblues:
Her number is switched off.
I tried to call her.Maybe she's fed up of receiving calls from strangers.
Hope you no do her strong thing o!
I don't know but her line has been like that for a couple of weeks. There's no guarantee she will pick the calls even if it rings, but she's bound to read the texts later. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:
Hian!
Wahala dey oo
Okay let's go there. OP this one na Youth Service all over again o but we go do am for you

*MODIFIED*

*Clears throat*
Errmm, bia nne, I understand you ran away with something that belongs to you and someone. Oya return am sharperly now now; you and that pikin.
Your birthday present [iPhone 6] as ordered by me dey your house dey wait you. Pls do the right thing and return to Chidi. His remorseful arss, loving arms and the iPhone 6 awaits you.

Cheers and Love,
Wo1F, Nairaland.

Goodluck brother.
CHISOS!dis ur txt eh.pls dnt put op in more wahala o.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
thanks. Unfortunately, I cannot even care as she doesn't allow communication to know how they are and how I can take responsibilities
heiyah!i feel ur pain bro.jst involve ur family members.its nt easy.b prayerful.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op, your babe is still very young and naïve probably listening to "sides" talks believing what she is into is immoral, irresponsible and unethical.

I will advice you let her BE. Stop emotionally harassing her and let her make the decision to be with you. Be more responsible to her and kid but she STAYs in her parents house for it doesn't make sense with the cohabitation.

Trust me, in few month or even a year she will desire you more and MAY crave to be under your room permanently and then you just have to do what is legal.

STOP separating that Girl from her family or else you lose her intoto. Instead of begging the girl, get close to her MOM more that way your love will come to you quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by JEITO: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
But u should have married her since na.

Anyway, am sure you love her. But I guess you love her so much you haven't been cautious of the fact that you guys were drifting away.

You said she had indicated interest to leave you before? Did you take time out to work on what might be the reasons behind her decisions?
Or did you just assured her of your love, made sweet promises and then take good care of her?

There's a difference between addressing the root of the matter and cooling off the pressure in relationship.

Well sha, I wish her happy birthday and wish you success. She'll be back I can assure you(if not for anything, for the bond you both share through childbirth) she loves you but you need to know that love shouldn't blind us to reality. Sit down and talk at length and kw wat the ish is.
Rather than assume it is outside influence that's the cause- even if it is, there's always a way to check it.

NB: love might not strong enough to keep a relationship.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by wo1F(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
CHISOS!dis ur txt eh.pls dnt put op in more wahala o.
grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by deeptesting(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
Today, the 7th of October happens to be my lover’s birthday, I need a special assistance from nairaland. It is my hope that this makes front page and that nairalanders would grant me the special favour I am about to ask.

The lady I speak about is none other than the mother of my other love, a special gift, a child every dad would be proud of.

We have been dating with occasional hiccups and breaks from say 2009, but it happened she got pregnant in September 2013 and we both agreed we were keeping the child, we were abused, envied and all that but we both waded through it till of recent.

She had always wanted a break which I wasn’t ready to grant. Unfortunately in august while I was away in camp, she packed up and left the house. I thought it was one of those tantrums which would be overcome with time, but this has proven really different and I am horribly frustrated.
Even though I know I could have messed things up, I do not believe anything I could have done is enough to justify the torment I am undergoing. I am more like a man hanging on the noose without knowing what his crime is. Right now, I am not interested in wat happened, I just want a fresh start, I want a chance to be with the two people I have come to love dearly outside my immediate family.
I believe that going by the strength we overcame the unplanned conception of our child, nothing on earth can overcome us if we will. Whatever it is that is needed to be done by me, both now and in the future, I am willing to do to have you back now and for life. The people coming between us can only imagine what we passed through and can only be there for a moment. Whatever happens now will have far reaching impact on the three of us especially and those who are likely to come around.

My special request to nairalanders is to bombard her phone with text messages first wishing her a blissful birthday and asking her to make forgiving or atleast communicating with me a birthday deed.

Her phone number is 07031846820 and remember to tell her how I dearly miss her. Thanks

I have been out of NL for a while but decided to sign in today just to contribute to your matter.
I will advice you calm down and concentrate on yourself, you must be emotionally strong and physically healthy to take care of your child and baby Mama. I tell ladies that one of the worst decision they can make in cases like this is to deprive their child the love and physical care of their father who is willing to take responsibility.

The child should not be made to suffer for a conscious decision you guys made as adults,i have a case right now,where the lady left when she was barely 6 months pregnant, the Dude like you almost went mad. When she gave birth to the child the Dude visited her but was locked out and denied the privilege of seeing the child. Now it is 4yrs and the child will not give her Mum peace except she is taking to her Father.

I will advice you concentrate and build yourself,raise the resources to take care of your child & baby Mama should she decide to return tomorrow.If you have wronged her,swallow your pride and make peace with her and turn a new leaf. Otherwise give her sometime to walk through this stage of her life.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
Unbelievable as it sounds, she has not said I did anything wrong to her. I only get contradicting reasons from her friends and others. I do not doubt the paternity of the child, I have every reason to believe she stayed faithful, I did too. Paying her bride price has never been a problem, atleast I made effort to see her parents but she advised I take a chill pill till they calm down from the anger of her getting pregnant
shey she is d one dt left her bf to date u?am jst curious!
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
no, she isn't.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
no, she isn't.
ok.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:
Hian!
Wahala dey oo

*MODIFIED*

*Clears throat*

Cheers and Love,
Wo1F, Nairaland.

Goodluck brother.
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy want add insult to injury oooo, where she go see the iPhone 6??
very funny text grin grin... nairalanders no dey disappoint
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by kreamidiva(f): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op,her number is off o. Have sent my message across though. Best of luck.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
Oga Seun, Tgirl4real, RoyalRoy, Mukina2 pls help out here.
pls frontpage before the day runs out.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
kreamidiva:
Op,her number is off o. Have sent my message across though. Best of luck.
thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
www.nairaland.com/514823/how-make-wish-she-never

She was the one that left here.
Vikky014:
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by shizzle11(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls you all should stop calling her and send her just text message instead, that way the op's words through you will stay longer with her, besides she will get tired receiving calls from strange people.

Op, i didnt send no text thou, but my sincere wishes goes out to you.....cheers.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmm, this is kinda sweet.

Sent an sms.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
www.nairaland.com/514823/how-make-wish-she-never

She was the one that left here.
HMMM.dnt worry.is she still an undergraduate?
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by chrissoft(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
You re truly a caring and loving dude.The pix ΰя displayed showed the homogeneity between you and her.Both of you gonna make a great couple.I'm very optimistic that she gonna throw her hands open for you once again after i bombard her with many text messages.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by mcdokwe(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vikky014:
HMMM.dnt worry.is she still an undergraduate?
not anymore, she deffered her service year.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by SisiKill1: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
What the wha....!!! shocked shocked

Having strangers help you stalk your girlfriend is now the new "Loving and Caring"?

Okay naa!!! undecided
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by onegig(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bro..I want to pray things work out.

I don send message jare..

But I hope we are not causing more harm than good. You should remove her number now. I for one hate unsolicited calls and I understand what you are trying to achieve but this is not something she can just turn her eyes off from.

If it were just your friends or a Radio programme. It would have been fine and lovely ...but anyways this is sweet.

Wish you guys the best and maybe its time you reach out to her personally.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by wo1F(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarvellousGod:
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy want add insult to injury oooo, where she go see the iPhone 6??
very funny text grin grin... nairalanders no dey disappoint
grin grin
My sister make she reach house first. My brother mcdokwe will take it from there.
Ifugo nu ije love cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
SisiKill1:
What the wha....!!! shocked shocked

Having strangers help you stalk your girlfriend is now the new "Loving and Caring"?

Okay naa!!! undecided

as in eh.... sad
anybody that tries this crap with me....... nobody can even try this with me sef sad

I keep telling guys that when a woman's ready to leave like the op's gf, let her go!
Don't keep a woman with you out of pity.
You love her, agreed but this is outta line. angry
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by davide470(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
wo1F:
Hian!
Wahala dey oo

*MODIFIED*

*Clears throat*

Cheers and Love,
Wo1F, Nairaland.

Goodluck brother.
Yo! Ma Nigger..
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Vikky014(f): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdokwe:
not anymore, she deffered her service year.
ITS WELL.
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by wo1F(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
davide470:
Yo! Ma Nigger..
cheesy
Thanks boss!

BTW Oga Seun the OP has been begging since morning that you push this to the homepage, why is it such a difficult task to fulfil?
Radio stations across Lagos jumps at opportunities like this because of the numbers it'll rack in. Plus this move is quite romantic and an out of the box creative thinking. Pls heed mcdokwe's call and push this to the homepage now. Its her birthday today so the clock's ticking.

@Davide470, bro I know this is not your jurisdiction, but is there anything at all you can do for this OP in that regard?
Re: Please Help Me Win Her Back by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is d most childish thing i hv ever seen online.
Posting somebody's picture without her consent online?

Requesting strangers call ur baby mama?
Dont u know her house or people?

I tell u, unless she decides otherwise, that lady has gone for good.

Eww, see show of lv.
I call this immaturity and stupidity at d highest level.
Better remove that picture if u value ur baby gal not to talk of ur woman.

O buro ogologo bu na nwa m etoka.

U hv no reason being in a relationship if ur thought process is this way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help To Get Connected To A Sugar Mummy And Sugar Daddy / 10 Hardest Choices Ever (personality Test) Can You Answer? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.