Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate (1535 Views)

Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Parliament Said Jacob Zuma Is A Thief >video> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by RedEboe(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2014
[size=13pt]Arms deals have NEVER been publicized transactions,they are always done discreetly; and even when there are issues in such transactions,it is meant to be handled discreetly.

South Africa has stabbed Nigeria in the back twice as it relates to these arms issues,they've seized Nigerian money based on very false pretense. South Africa has ruined the element of surprise that the Nigerian government may have wanted to use against Boko Haram in terms of procurement of sophisticated arms. Note that both transactions were endorsed by our national security adviser.

South Africa now took advantage of the political polarization of Nigeria to push this delicate transactions to the media/public and deepen mutual suspicions in Nigeira. The opposition,as usual chose to make a meal out of the arms deal gone wrong.
Most of us know that $9m or $5m is too small an amount to steal for any serious Nigerian corrupt politician wanting to launder money; why go through the stress of South Africa when Swiss banks are still there. The South Africans are behaving strangely,they know the effect their humiliating actions are taking on Nigeria's psyche.

We must not forget that ever since Nigeria upstaged South Africa as Africa's largest economy,that nation has not known sleep. Nigeria now carries more real influence than South Africa in the comity of nations, its a fact. As a matter of fact South Africa is now an embarrassment to the BRICS grouping. Anything to sabotage Nigeria's progress and slow down her economy will make South Africa very happy right now.

Let's all keep watching, I expect a robust response from the Nigerian government.

Did I mention that Atiku Abubakar is President Jacob Zuma's bosom friend?

Immediate retaliatory recommendations to the Nigerian government:
1. Halt the broadcast of on-going Big Brother Africa show in Nigeria.
2. Promulgate a new executive policy limiting foreign mobile phone companies to not more than 20% Market share of Nigeria's telecoms industry.
3. Temporarily recall Nigeria's ambassador to South Africa.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by RedEboe(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2014
RedEboe:
[size=13pt]Arms deals have NEVER been publicized transactions,they are always done discreetly; and even when there are issues in such transactions,it is meant to be handled discreetly.

South Africa has stabbed Nigeria in the back twice as it relates to these arms issues,they've seized Nigerian money based on very false pretense. South Africa has ruined the element of surprise that the Nigerian government may have wanted to use against Boko Haram in terms of procurement of sophisticated arms. Note that both transactions were endorsed by our national security adviser.

South Africa now took advantage of the political polarization of Nigeria to push this delicate transactions to the media/public and deepen mutual suspicions in Nigeira. The opposition,as usual chose to make a meal out of the arms deal gone wrong.
Most of us know that $9m or $5m is too small an amount steal for any serious Nigerian corrupt politician wanting to launder money; why go through the stress of South Africa when Swiss banks are still there. The South Africans are behaving strangely,they know the effect their humiliating actions are taking on Nigeria's psyche.

We must not forget that ever since Nigeria upstaged South Africa as Africa's largest economy,that nation has not known sleep. Nigeria now carries more real influence than South Africa in the comity of nations, its a fact. As a matter of fact South Africa is now an embarrassment to the BRICS grouping. Anything to sabotage Nigeria's progress and slow down her economy will make South Africa very happy right now.

Let's all keep watching, I expect a robust response from the Nigerian government.

Did I mention that Atiku Abubakar is President Jacob Zuma's bosom friend?

Immediate retaliatory recommendations to the Nigerian government:
1. Halt the broadcast of on-going Big Brother Africa show in Nigeria.
2. Promulgate a new executive policy limiting foreign mobile phone companies to not more than 20% Market share of Nigeria's telecoms industry.
3. Temporarily recall Nigeria's ambassador to South Africa.[/size]
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by omenka(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Your mumuness fit full ten danfo remain I swear!

7 Likes

Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by overhypedsteve(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2014
Nice post, bad topic, how you go use that kind topic kill your post by yourself

2 Likes

Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by RedEboe(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2014
omenka:
Your mumuness fit full ten danfo remain I swear!

Your madness fit cure Shekau, I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by RedEboe(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Nice post, bad topic, how you go use that kind topic kill your post by yourself

Caught ur attention,didnt it? There was meant to be subtle connection, perhaps u didn't get it.
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by amjou: 7:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Topic is misleading but content is sensible
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by BlackPeni5: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2014
I agree with the Op with regards to the bad manner in which the South African government treated Nigeria. We are currently in a war in this country and need weapons to fight the insurgents. After all we were all know that our soldiers were poorly equipped.

I don't know if it's that our anti gay law that is annoying these world wide h0mosexuals to frustrating Nigeria.

Jonathan or no Jonathan what SA did is very wrong.
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by Aringarosa(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2014
^^^^
I concur with you
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by newguy1(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2014
OP what on earth r u driving @.it not a new story dat SA loath us, so any opportunity dey have to humiliate us dey take, my only concern is y dont we retaliate we only talk talk n talk. We know we r better but if we dont put dem in there place dey will still b barkin behind us,moreover na we dey give dem ammunition to hit us.
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by BlackTechnology: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks OP

#InvolveOurHigherInstitutionsInWeaponsDevelopmentAsDICONmassProduce
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2014
South Africa will certainly regret this action after next year elections.

I know GEJ, he doesn't rush to attack, he is planning the best way to humble them permanently

1 Like

Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by hushmail: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
op retaliation no dey easy abeg

if empty hen leave 9ja unemployment go increase

if all 9ja wey dey south return, na wahala be dat

make 9ja do things d proper way especially when u know say enemies full ground

all d same 9ja has overtaken south, n seizing all d dollars will not change dat

9ja I hail grin
Re: Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate by simpleseyi: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Yeah, you are very right. Atiku is Jacob Zuma's business associate, that is why SA is trying to discredit GEJ's government.
Yeah, it was Atiku that packed about $9 million into Oritshejafor's evangelism jet and flew it to SA to smuggle arms and ammunition.

You EEEEDIOTA !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Amosun's Project Will Be Completed And Commission By PDP In 2015... OGD / Fear Of APC: Jonathan Succumbs To Senators, Governors Lose Senate Battle / Fayose Awarded N200m Repainting Contract To Brother -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.