Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria (3831 Views)

Inside Special Forces: Nigeria’s Most-feared Fighting Unit / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by dekronik: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2014
This is as reported by Fulan Nasirullah on his blog today 7/10/2014. (The story on French Special Forces appears on his 4/10/2014 update below)

On Claims Of Bazza And Michika Liberated

October 6, 2014 Arewa/Northern Nigeria, Conflict And Wars, Nigeria, SITREPs, Situational Analysis(SITANs)

Whoever is in charge of Nigerian Army Propaganda is pretty good.

Twitter and NTA are bursting to the seams with very false reports of the Army recapturing Michika and Bazza. I quickly got in touch with contacts including residents of Michika and Bazza and surrounding villages and refugees from that area in Yola, Adamawa State and Kaduna City, Kaduna State. They all confirm to the last person that no such event took place there. There was no military attack on either Bazza or Michika and they definitely didn’t recapture any towns from the insurgents.

I will advice Nigeria’s Defence Headquarters to stop claiming victories they never got. It reminds me of the South Vietnamese who kept claiming victory until the Vietcong and the North Vietnamese were right outside Saigon.

As for NTA… That is not a media organization that bothers to investigate whatever claim it is fed by the ruling government or the military.

Some Idiots will misinterpret this posts as some sort of bizarre propaganda piece for Boko Haram.

Well unlike the Generals in Abuja and the arm-chair patriots who feel accepting stupidity from elected leaders is a sign of love for Nigeria, I have a personal stake in the fate of Borno and Adamawa States and Bazza Town in particular. I have extended family members still living in that area, and friends who have relatives still trapped there. I pray Allah Gives Peace to that region and end this conflict that has shattered lives so much.

Insurgents Still Control Bazza And Michika

October 6, 2014 Announcements, Arewa/Northern Nigeria, Conflict And Wars, Nigeria, Situational Analysis(SITANs) Adamawa, Bazza, Michika

I noticed today in some papers and on social media that the Nigerian Army claimed to have seized Michika and Bazza from insurgent control.

At risk of being tagged unpatriotic to Nigeria or a Boko Haram sympathizer, let me burst the disinformation bubble.

Third party sources I.e residents and indigenes on the the ground in those two towns confirm that there was no sort of military operation around those towns apart from the sporadic air raids. The Army has not launched ground operations in force to attempt any sort of recapture operation, and the Army definitely has not taken back any of those towns, despite disinformation to the contrary

Breaking News And A Council Of Ignorance

October 5, 2014 Announcements, Arewa/Northern Nigeria, Conflict And Wars, Imperial Hubris- USA, Islam, Nigeria, Religion, SITREPs, Situational Analysis(SITANs), White House

It has just reached me that the merger talks holding between the three factions of (Boko Haram-added by OP) Sheikh Bukar Al-Barnawi, Sheikh Abu Usamah Al-Ansori and Khalid Al-Barnawi has broken down completely. My sources tell me that the three groups have reached an agreement to continuing working together as before while maintaining their independence of each other..

A side note attached to this agreement is that Khalid Al-Barnawi aka Amirul-Muhajiriin aka Soifun Min Suufil-Islam and his Harakatul-Muhajiriina wal-Mujahidiin have obtained full independence from Abu Usamah Al-Ansori’s Ansorul-Muslimiina Fii Bilaadis-Sudaan, under which they had existed hitherto as an affiliated subgroup.

Also a new Council Of Scholarly Research, Judgements and Fataawaa by the agreement of all the three groups operating in the southern theatre will be formed to provide rulings based on scholarly religious research to justify their battlefield actions, to adjudicate between the three groups in matters of dispute and to try erring fighters under the Shari’ah. This new council is said to also train the Shari’ah judges which will be dispatched to establish courts of justice across the territory they have conquered so far.

October 4, 2014 Announcements, Conflict And Wars, Health, Imperial Hubris- USA, Nigeria, SITREPs, Situational Analysis(SITANs), White House
Dear Readers

A few points worth noting:

1. The latest Shekau video is authentic and has been confirmed by sources to be Abubakar Shekau featuring in it. Shekau is said to be alive and according to a source was amused by insinuations that the fat man in the pictures carried by the media was him.

2. Khalid Al-Barnawi is also very alive and well. Sources also have confirmed that he was nowhere near Konduga in the second and third battles there.

3. Heavy fighting has been raging in the mountains between Nigeria and Cameroon I.e on the Cameroonian side of the border as Cameroon tries to clear Yusufiyya camps belonging to Harakatul-Muhajiriin and its parent organization Ansorul-Muslimiin.

4. Michika and other captured towns in Adamawa State of Northeast Nigeria are fully controlled by the insurgents.

5. Insurgent sources say merger talks between all three non-Shekau Boko Haram factions have reached advanced stages with an agreement expected soon. The only delays to reaching an agreement have been the issue of  what form of relationship the proposed merger should have with Shekau’s faction and what should be the new group’s strategic direction.
Too many cooks sometimes spoil the broth..

6. Insurgent forces allege that small aircraft I.e UAVs have been spotted in the previous weeks flying over insurgent controlled territories in the Northeast. These drones are said to enter Nigerian airspace via Chad.

7. Insurgent sources also claim to have encountered several small commando teams  composed of white men inside their areas of control in Adamawa and North Borno. These teams have been alleged by insurgent intelligence to be French Special Forces on recon missions. One insurgent source which I spoke with on this alleged French commando incursions says that all fighters in his group (Shekau’s faction) have standing orders to not engage the Frenchmen unless in self-defense.

Note On My Absence

I was unfortunately not able to update this blog for a while because of some funny incidents involving the US Embassy in Nigeria and the Nigerian security services.

I was my way into Cameroon when I was detained by Cameroonian Immigrations acting on what they termed Orders From Above which a contact in Cameroon’s military intelligence confirmed was from the US Embassy in Yaoundé. I was traveling on a Fulan Nasrullah passport. Despite my protests I was placed on a flight to Lagos despite that my passport was not African at all in origin. On arrival in Lagos I was handed over to a team of DSS operatives who then took me to an office where I was asked and agreed(since I was travelling on a diplomatic passport) to be interrogated for hours about my sources, connections etc.

The interrogation was abruptly cutoff when officials from my dual-citizenship country’s embassy arrived and  I was handed over to them.

Subsequently I have had to lay low for a while to avoid  stirring up more trouble than I need right now.

As I later found out the US Embassy in Nigeria requested its counterpart in Yaoundé to have me detained on arrival in Cameroon and repatriated to Nigeria, although technically I was not officially Nigerian at that moment since I was travelling on a third country diplomatic passport.
I found it interesting that the interrogation was more like a brain picking session than a routine interrogation (I have participated in literarily hundreds of routine and enhanced interrogations) with the questions revolving around stuff like the ‘relationship between Harakatul-Muhajiriin and Ansorul-Muslimiin’ or ‘the influence of Bin Ladinism on Khalid Al-Barnawi as weighed against the influence of Muhammad Yusuf’s teachings on him’ etc.
At the end as I was leaving, one of my interrogators said the Nigerian Intelligence Community has always relegated the other Boko Haram factions to the background because on like the publicity-loving Shekau, the other groups avoid the spotlight like the plague, all but admitting they have a black hole in Intel gathering and analysis on the other factions.

Fulan's SITREP Blog at . The Big Brother Theme.

http://fulansitrep./

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by chris365(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2014
This Fulan guy is a big joke. first he disappears during boko haram's defeat in konduga to come back with excuses of being interrogated by some phanyom intelligence agencies (profile elevation tactics).
And then comes back to defend boko haram in their latest loss in adamawa.

secondly, it is not news that US is conducting recon drone flights from chad, and Nigeria has also inducted it's own local manufactured drones (gulma) in the North east. so the drones spotted may be of either the Nigerian airforce launched from Mubi North(government controlled territory) or somewhere in Borno since the range of the Gulma is between 500-600km.

thirdly, French commandos in Nigerian Territory is complete hogwash. this mofo comes on his blog to mix obvious incidence with hogwash and claims to be from sources in terror camps.

wetin you want make terrorists tell you? sey the army dey rape dem front and back?

it's either this fulan guy is playing into the hands of boko haram by using him to advance their propaganda warfare against Nigeria or he is infact a boko haram media soldier hiding under the guise of a fake analyst.

Notice how he lashes out at the media even after confirmation from residents who saw troop movements in these towns.

anyome who believes this hogwash needs to get his head examined.

and please if you want to counter me, try not to be insultive as this is something that requires a meaningful and objective debate... thanks

14 Likes

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2014
I wonder what confirmation you are geting from kaduna city..
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
This is trash. How Kaduna City Come enter this poo?

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by 100Cents: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Bitter report.

No comment.
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by igbsam(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Picture of the Drone please. Is it that we don't take pictures in this country ? Yet we have Nigerians flooding social media with pictures of them eating, shitting, pissing, popping champagne etc. Ordinary photo journalism we no get.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww, i'm outta here jor!

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2014
Drone could be ours /usa/french
Black ops recon missions by the french/ allies is very possible
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by otokx(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2014
One day we shall know the truth; which country owns fulan nasrullah passport?

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by egbaguy: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2014
this fulan guy,ahmad salkida and @MrAyeDee ought to av been arrested. I cant remember any person talking to osama bin laden as a neutral during usa's hunt for him. In a war situation,u are either on d side of d govt or against them. How these guys talk to insurgents baffle me
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by hushmail: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
dis sitrep fellow is just a joke

if DSS catch am at all, d news for full everywhere

he is simply a BH apologist, just like other BH, dead is knocking at his door

yeye man

which one be Nusranh passport
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2014
No pictures...and you expect me to believe? What a joke
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by basty: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Seun, ban this infidel now unless you want Nairaland website bombed

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by chinwike2(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2014
French forces stay clear of Nigeria, Nigeria is not one of your feeding bottle neo-colonial francophone countries in Africa unless you sign our MOU

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by benega: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Oooooookkkkkkk
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Hiroshize(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2014
I saw the drone, on Saturday night and Friday night..

, am currently in Adamawa. It looked like they were only testing the drone, it flew northwards towards michika but not to far then hovered back to yola, I almost didn't notice it sef, silent unlike those helicopters, only the blinking indicator lights....

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2014
This Fulan of a guy appeared reliable and reasonable at a point, but I started seeing lots of nonsense on his site afterwards, he seems to amplify terrorism with a sense of fulfillment for every Boko Haram onslaught.
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by tinkinjow: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Shameless boko sympathisers God is standing by to bring you guys to your knees...watch as Jonathan reigns till 2019...you guys ll be forced to admit that Jesus is Lord

If una like say that it was zombies that defeated bokos, all we care and know is that they'll be slaughtered
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Geenet: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nice story but...
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by fr3do(m): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op you will die!
You terrorist apologist!

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by jotey(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
mtcheeeeeewweeeeeeeeeeeww
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by IdomaLikita: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
What If He's Right?
#just asking undecided

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by dekronik: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
fr3do:
Op you will die!
You terrorist apologist!

What makes me a terrorist apologist? Am I the author of the post? I merely shared what someone wrote and you are insulting me. As for death, we will all die one day. But before I die lemme enjoy mama Ngozi isewu this night first and some cool drinks.
Someone from Adamawa has confirmed he saw the drone himself. So what's my crime?
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by lozairio(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
You this fulani he goat ur father well well na boko haram you dey support no worry God go punish you big time
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by fkaz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
egbaguy:
this fulan guy,ahmad salkida and @MrAyeDee ought to av been arrested. I cant remember any person talking to osama bin laden as a neutral during usa's hunt for him. In a war situation,u are either on d side of d govt or against them. How these guys talk to insurgents baffle me

I think he was arrested sometime ago and release " boko haram ICT expert arrested here on nairaland" the guy know much about boko.
https://www.nairaland.com/1927491/boko-harams-ict-expert-arrested#26757411

Note On My Absence

I was unfortunately not able to update this blog for a while because of some funny incidents involving the US Embassy in Nigeria and the Nigerian security services.
I was my way into Cameroon when I was detained by Cameroonian Immigrations acting on what they termedOrders From Above which a contact in Cameroon’s military intelligence confirmed was from the US Embassy in Yaoundé. I was traveling on a Fulan Nasrullah passport. Despite my protests I was placed on a flight to Lagos despite that my passport was not African at all in origin. On arrival in Lagos I was handed over to a team of DSS operatives who then took me to an office where I was asked and agreed(since I was travelling on a diplomatic passport) to be interrogated for hours about my sources, connections etc.
The interrogation was abruptly cutoff when officials from my dual-citizenship country’s embassy arrived and I was handed over to them.
Subsequently I have had to lay low for a while to avoid stirring up more trouble than I need right now.
As I later found out the US Embassy in Nigeria requested its counterpart in Yaoundé to have me detained on arrival in Cameroon and repatriated to Nigeria, although technically I was not officially Nigerian at that moment since I was travelling on a third country diplomatic passport.
I found it interesting that the interrogation was more like a brain picking session than a routine interrogation (I have participated in literarily hundreds of routine and enhanced interrogations) with the questions revolving around stuff like the ‘relationship between Harakatul-Muhajiriin and Ansorul-Muslimiin’ or ‘the influence of Bin Ladinism on Khalid Al-Barnawi as weighed against the influence of Muhammad Yusuf’s teachings on him’ etc.
At the end as I was leaving, one of my interrogators said the Nigerian Intelligence Community has always relegated the other Boko Haram factions to the background because on like the publicity-loving Shekau, the other groups avoid the spotlight like the plague, all but admitting they have a black hole in Intel gathering and analysis on the other factions
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by atlwireles: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
OP you keep exposing yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by dekronik: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
atlwireles:
OP you keep exposing yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What took you so long? Lol.
Wetin I do dis tym?
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by fr3do(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
dekronik:

What makes me a terrorist apologist? Am I the author of the post? I merely shared what someone wrote and you are insulting me. As for death, we will all die one day. But before I die lemme enjoy mama Ngozi isewu this night first and some cool drinks.
Someone from Adamawa has confirmed he saw the drone himself. So what's my crime?

oh sorry! My bad!
The author will die!

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Sparrow13: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
One thing i like about this fulan bas.tard is that he have sources in every street in the northeast, but he should try and buy camera phone for them.
*DSS NIA MIA DMI CID ABEG USE OUR TAX WELL NOW*

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Sparrow13: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
IdomaLikita:
What If He's Right?
#just asking undecided
America wuold have known

1 Like

Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by dekronik: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
fr3do:

oh sorry! My bad!
The author will die!

Accepted. Free drink for you this nyt to celebrate some good news from our war on teRror. Will open a thread as soon as I get the full details.
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by dekronik: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2014
Hiroshize:
I saw the drone, on Saturday night and Friday night..

, am currently in Adamawa. It looked like they were only testing the drone, it flew northwards towards michika but not to far then hovered back to yola, I almost didn't notice it sef, silent unlike those helicopters, only the blinking indicator lights....

Since you have seen it, is there any form of painted flag on it or is it too far to notice. Just to confirm if its US or Nigerian drone. Thanks.
Re: French Special Forces, Drones Spotted In North East Nigeria by Hiroshize(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
dekronik:

Since you have seen it, is there any form of painted flag on it or is it too far to notice. Just to confirm if its US or Nigerian drone. Thanks.

Op, i cannot confirm if it belongs to the Nigerian army or US or maybe French Intelligence, it was flying at night, only the indicator lights blinking gave it away, it was very silent...

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS Carries Out Its Worst Executions, Crushes Heads With Huge Croncrete [pics] / “you Are A Bloody Illiterate,” – Nigerian Professor Blasts 2face / Completed Shuwarin Flyover Injigawa State Dualization Of Kano-maiduguri Road.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.