Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria (858 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by honey001(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Kano State Governor Musa Kwankwaso pledged
yesterday to replicate his performance in Kano
State in Nigeria, if elected president.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) aspirant
lamented Nigeria’s challenges, saying they need
to be addressed urgently.

He said Nigeria could not continue to operate
like an orphan in the comity of nations when it
had abundant human and material resources to
be a global leader.

Kwankwaso said he could change Nigeria’s “sad
story”, adding: “I have the confidence to
replicate the Kano developmental magic in
Nigeria. Kano is proud today. Since I
commenced my second mandate in 2011, I
have transformed Kano.”

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/kwankwaso-i-can-change-nigeria/
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46am On Oct 07, 2014
kwakwanso is d man to beat he will win good luck both in debate and in ballot just wait and see even I jaw youth are not voting for good luck next yr just wait and see.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2014
upon decamping of mimiko,gbenga Daniel and peter obi to PDP forget oooooo they will loose in their polling units ooooooo Cos' they are all bunch of corrupt leaders we av imagine mimiko hasn't paid workers salary since august.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Start with rehabilitating all the almajiris and destitutes in your backyard

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by 100Cents: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
Everybody can change Nigeria.

Depends on the direction of change.

Hehe..

Corrupt mediocre politicians. Some of them cannot even revamp a moribund business..Its Nigeria they wanna revamp.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2014
kwakwanso av tried a lot oooo building almajiri schools oooooo he's tested and trusted he build estate and change kano to small London its only sabi ganri d IBO elites are complaining .in health sector he's trying sponsoring medical students in India .
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by basisop(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2014
He should conclude his Niger Republic project before the Nigerian change. Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by chinwike2(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2014
DREAMER ! This gov is high on a cocktail of drugs
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Before you pick up the nigeria challenge. Tell us how you transformed kano with examples if you want to be taken serious.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by otokx(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
What has he done in Kano? Has he eradicated potholes on every road in the state?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2014
Insults from ignorant mofos cannot change Kwankwaso's achievement in Kano, those in doubt should come to the state and see for themselves - no wuru wuru , your eyes will tell you.

I am certain majority would return to their own home states and would want to slap their own governors for lying and deceiving them after seeing what Kwankwaso had been able to achieve for his ppl in less than 4yrs.

If given the opportunity to replicate his success at state level to the national level; then I believe even the bigots would soon turn praise singers in no time; he is simply a fearless no nonsense resolute achiever and doesn't mind breaking a few egg shells to make his omelette - his political enemies are therefore writhing in pain and with envy because they cannot replicate the same.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Descartes: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2014
He might be right.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Orunto: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
APC has many ambitious leaders, and all wanting to be President. Why don't they try Mallam El Rufai and Actor D.O. Elliot as President and Vice and see God's distinguishing power?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by naijaking1: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Change Nigeria to what? ??
Islamic Republic of Nigerjya?
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by MeAboki(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
^^^^^Common logic should tell you that if all previous Muslim heads of state (even under military dictatorship) did not and could not change Nigeria into an Islamic state; then how is possible for Kwankwaso to achieve such an improbable feat under our present democratic setting?
My friend, kindly take your mindless silly bigotry elsewhere, if you can't contribute intelligently and stop polluting the cyber space with your divisive hatred - also tell your master that this wicked tactics is no longer going to work, as Nigerians are quickly catching up.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by nigerianvenom(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
Start with rehabilitating all the almajiris and destitutes in your backyard

tell him to go and visit sabon gari area which he has totally neglected.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by nigerianvenom(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Johnnyessence:
kwakwanso av tried a lot oooo building almajiri schools oooooo he's tested and trusted he build estate and change kano to small London its only sabi ganri d IBO elites are complaining .in health sector he's trying sponsoring medical students in India .
@the highlighted, which of the almajiri school did he built?
pls list them
Re: Kwankwaso: I Can Change Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
nigerianvenom:

tell him to go and visit sabon gari area which he has totally neglected.

with all honesty, the southerners still in Kano are the fools. I have only visited Kano once and I could not wait to get the phuck out of that place. There is always an atmosphere of tension and southerners there know their place. They are virtually the lowest tier of the population.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: I Don’t Need Obasanjo’s Endorsement – Atiku / Amaechi Hates Me Because I Told Him To Stop Insulting President Jonathan- Wike / Nasarawa PDP Guber Aspirant ‘kidnapped’ After Mob Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.