Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! (899 Views)

When The Coffin Seller Says 'There Is No Market', What Does He Probably Mean? / Pls Help Hw Do I Get Phone Numbers For My Bulk Sms Business.i Mean Targeted Ones / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by Equity7: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2008
I am a forex trader and I have being having succeessful trades 80% of the time for close to 2years now. I am very convinced beyond any reasonable dout that I will do well if I have enough capital to trade.

Right now, my capital is below 500$ because I have being living on the profit for close to 2 years which is why I'm finding it difficult to maximize the opportunities offered by the market especially now that the world economy is nose-diving. Note that the crumbling of major economies in the world doesn't affect the forex trader since he/she can make money either way unlike the stock market where you can make money only when prices rise.

This is why I'm here to seek for an investor who is ready to patner with me in this lucrative business, yes it has it's risky part but once you know what you are doing, the risky part becomes something to completely ignore.

I can be reached on fxstar1@yahoo.com 07092273559
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by oluwilson: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
Hi Mr Equity7,
I commend your effort and ability to trade in the forex market
after all it's not everybody that can trade successfully. Meanwhile I will not encourage
you to look for sponsors or business partners when it comes to forex trading. I actually don't mean to discourage you but the truth is your chance of making profits with other people's money is always slim because of the preasure of declaring monthly profits.
I presonally have been there, I collected money from people against my mentor's
advice and I lost. I had to look for money to pay back the capital to the owner.
If you are making progress with your little capital why not stick to it and slowly grow your
account before landing yourself and other people in a mess. I am also a forex trader cum trainer and I've been in the market for over 2yrs so I know what Im saying.
If you need info on how you can trade and still make money through other means I will gladly assist. Best of luck
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by hassan123(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hello Equity 7, you might not appreciate the unique advise Oluwilson has just selflessly given you until you meet someone who has fallen into that trap and is now facing the consequences. The advice is worth millions of naira. What u r requesting for is what made the person that taught me forex trading disappear from his home.

In fact, forex trading should be the last business people should be collecting money for. This is because u can't predict the market even if u r George Soros. You r not sure of consistent profit. You can easily lose all your capital in a twinkle of an eye and you can also gain. Trading with people's money will tempt you to be trading all the time (overtrading) which is among the major killers of beginners to forex trading.

For all you know, I turned $29 into $9,000 in just two weeks shocked Shocked! That was on October 22 of this year trading GBP JPY with www.fxopen.com. (though I took the risk of increasing my leverage). If you like, I will forward the daily confirmation to you.

I'm saying all these just to tell you that you can turn small capital to huge capital with proper money management if you are making a consistent profit comfortably with your capital rather than with other people's capital that will put u in pressure,

Good luck.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by nairabase(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
please i wana learn how to trade forex! how do i go about it?
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by nairabase(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by nairabase(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by hassan123(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
Lest I forget, I need to add that b4 I made such huge profit, I lost my capital twice in forex.

An alternative to collecting pple's money is that you ask pple to open their acnt, fund it, trade on their behalf, then u share the profit on % basis.

This is more transparent and comfortable.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by hassan123(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2008

Meet the right person to teach you one-on-one. Be sure that the person has ur interest at heart: he should not request for 2 much money.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by frankike1: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2008

naira base, where do u stay?, reply fast, if u are ready, i will teach forex for small money.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by timidave: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hello Hassan123, kindly send your daily confirmation to me where you made $9000 with $29 to mizpahside@yahoo.com. Thank you.

David
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by hassan123(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hello Hassan123, kindly send your daily confirmation to me where you made $9000 with $29 to mizpahside@yahoo.com. Thank you.

David

Hello David,

Not lucky, I've mistakenly deleted it from my inbox, but interestingly, I printed it out and it is still with me as I'm typing right now. what i can do is to scan it and send it to you. But you have to tell me what you need it for, though to me it is not all that confidential.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by Thadude(m): 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2008
forex trading isnt 1+1, neither is there any maths formular for trading directions rather its all speculative in real time. If u 're a good trader like u likely said you should be able to turn that $500 to what ever capital you seek within a duration.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by hassan123(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2008
Yep, u right. If u can make profit with $500, u should be able 2 build it up to thousands of dollars. That's why in forex, profit is not calculated based on monetary value, but by pips or % of your capital.

Good luck.
Re: I Need Business Partners: I Mean It! by vestxpert: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2008
GET 200% RETURN ON INVESTMENT IN DAYS

visit our website for more info:

www.
goldenwealth
investment
.tk

hotline: 07040347427

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Us Or Uk Address / LOCAL PACKAGING/PRINTERS - CARDBOARD, PLASTICS ETC. / New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.